Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2003/2004

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Panic, Still Parade Route

In fact Capt., we are only one point out of first place, and the Aves have yet to start running away with the Pacific Div. like they have done for the last 5 or 6 years.

No panic yet, but we will see how the Nucks do vs. Buffalo on Monday.

Flyers Suck

hos

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power play is atrocious! Why does Crow continue to use Salo on first unit Power Play when it is obviously not working. Put Ohlund there or even Morrison..........and bring Linden on the first unit. Just a thought.............waaaay to early yet. Remember last year, they started pretty slow as well.

Sandman

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos,

and the Aves have yet to start running away with the Pacific Div. like they have done for the last 5 or 6 years.

How soon we forget. The only reason the Aves won the Pacific last season was because we choked down the stretch. We fell apart handed them the division, Art Ross and Rocket Richard trophy. But this year will be back to normal and Colorado will run away with the Division. Leaving us to fight for a playoff spot 5-8. Which is where we belong with the team we have right now.

Parkhead

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

Sure Captain, the standings tell it all cuz we all know how much stronger the Eastern Conference is compared to the Western.
:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Putz

The Canucks are behind Atlanta!!! That speaks volumes of the big bad east...:rolleyes:

Back on track tonight for Vancouver... Bert with two and the boys to win 5 - 1...

Go Canucks Go!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks 6 Sabres 1

My bad on the prediction, I just didn't think they had it in them to bag 6!!!:rolleyes:
(For Auntie Jinky) "Trade the whole fcuking team"!!!

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truth be told I will be seeing Burkey in November. No bullshiite. My first question to him is "Why the fcuk is Sopel on this fcuking team?" You cant tell me that he has a better upside than Allen. It blows my mind. This guy constantly coughs up the puck, never hits, never fights, never scores.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least get your facts straight...he may never fight, may be terrible with the outlet pass, and terrible defending one-on-one, but he's half decent in the oposition end of the rink.

Don't get me wrong...I'd like to see him traded for whatever they could get.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ParkHead
Hos,

How soon we forget. The only reason the Aves won the Pacific last season was because we choked down the stretch. We fell apart handed them the division,

This sounds like Yoda on your computer talking about the geu collapse in the last few games of the fvsl last season.:p
Once again fellas, I'm only one guy, I couldn't do it without my teammates.:rolleyes:

As for the Pau collapse this year:eek: :( well that's another story...that's not finished just yet.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction for tonight. 4-3 Nucks. Bert to pot 2. Cooke 1. Arvedson 1. I wish it was that awful Sabres game that was on pay per view instead. Thank god for illegal satellite.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Aves
This sounds like Yoda on your computer talking about the geu collapse in the last few games of the fvsl last season.:p
Once again fellas, I'm only one guy, I couldn't do it without my teammates.:rolleyes:

As for the Pau collapse this year:eek: :( well that's another story...that's not finished just yet.

It would be if I was a part of the so called collapse.

What's not finished yet? Your collapse? Do you have more losses to come?

To get back on topic, bricktop hook me up with the illegal stuff.
;)

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
St Louis is pretty banged up at the moment, and their goaltending is suspect. I mean The Oil scored 5 with plumbers. Nucks should have an easy go tonite. 5-2

Sopel with 1 and 2 helpers;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammer

Yeah but if they are going to score 6 goals a game then who cares if the goaltending is weak.

I think St. Louis is getting it together.

2-1 Canucks.

King with 1 and Bertuzzi the other.

And just for my Pool Weight for St. Louis.

:)

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
now they will lose for sure

NHL suspends Canucks' May for one game

October 22, 2003
TORONTO (AP) -- Vancouver Canucks forward Brad May was suspended for one game without pay Wednesday by the NHL for cross-checking Sabres defenseman Jay McKee.

May was to miss Wednesday's game against St. Louis. He'll lose about $5,550, which goes to the players' emergency assistance fund.

He was assessed a match penalty for attempt to injure for the hit on McKee in front of Buffalo's net with about a minute left in Vancouver's 6-1 victory Monday night.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0