Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Uglyfootballer invasion.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the first of the Uglyfootballers has signed on. Welcome P@D, but be warned, we are not as polite here. No cuddles for you!:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the dark side.

P@D: an Englishman who loves German cars.

They're all alike. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the first of the Uglyfootballers has signed on.
Wrong. I believe P@D is a footysurvivor contestant.

You might want to update the thread title, mucker :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe new TTPer Bobby Edwards is also a Footysurvivor contestant...

Hopefully all these new englishmen are as witty and charming as Fastshow :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might be banned for my last post....

Give it a fcuking rest you cnut. Quit the 'they' and 'us' crap and get a fcuking life. You are not funny. You are not good at taking the piss. You are a fcuking cnut and that is all there is to it. I know this will lead to my being banned but I couldn't give a fcuk because there are far too many arse holes on this site who have no clue how to be funny. Also, there are far too many arse holes who need quit pretending that they are not bigots. If any of you ever want proper piss-taking go to a site where most people have back bones.... www.takethepiss.com

It's ova baby, like Niagara Falls is ova

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've just visited there "fans furom" and they are bigger arses than you lot. I was gonna have fun, I can't be arsed, Today I'm upsetting canada, I'n not due to upset England until October.

T

TwaT

well at least I got bollocks in, the oher two were

F C U K

and

C N U T

T

TwaT

so its ok to change 2 letters round is it (as you have edited my post)?

To be fair what's the FCUKING point?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please read this thread here:

http://www.takethepiss.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42

In particular:
Oh yeah, don't forget that TTP does have a running gag concerning the use of swearing in posts... look around and you should catch on quick (they're not typos).

You're welcome to contribute and hang around if you can perhaps wrap your head around how the community here works.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uancs Twat

Can you get one post right with any degree of accuracy?

You post two words "Ha Ha" and you fcuk that up??? You two couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery let alone make even one post that doesn't reflect your complete failure to grasp even the basics of capitilization and periods!! You so ressemble Sid you two, I have to believe that the rumour that the three of you are cousins has to be true. Is this what happens with inbreeding and incest? It appears so.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Repeating

The only thing being repeated around this site uancs45 are your crap posts. Just as I thought. Once you exhausted your "I fecked" shite, you're done like dinner. Should I repeat that for you you low life inbred: You're done like dinner. Your so called piss taking is now reduced to statements like 'I am piss taking'. Wow is that great piss taking or what.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to end this crap.

The only thing being repeated around this site uancs45 are your crap posts.
Don't forget the endless rebutals that you guys feel necessary (understandably, mind you) to come up with. Just treat them and the situation like small children having a tantrum: ignore them and perhaps they'll stop.

Tired of wasting my time reading all this nonsense,
Keeper.

:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may have a Record

Yesterday I successfully registered as Reccos on the UglyFcuks site. One very nice post to say hello from Vancouver, no trash talking and I received back one welcome, a hello-goodbye-banned post and a post indicating that this might be a new record for their site. Banned in one post.

Is there something going over on that site involving guys from TTP battling them?

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos, it originally appeared that only Jacques (the Rob) was yet to be banned, it looks like you are no longer an ex member of the as you put it UglyFcuks board.

As for battling, you could be right there. Hopefully all this stupidity will now stop. Both yourself and Jacques look free to post. If you wish. :cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banned

I think I managed to get myself banned just now. Maybe someone can confirm: I started a thread under "Ugly Talk" called "What are the Ugly Limits"...or something like that.

I can't access the threads pages now.:rolleyes:

BTW: don't insult the Royals. They don't like it.;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0