Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Queen

What do think of The Queen, then?

• I think the VMSL First Division is made all the more colourful for having Dazza in it.....

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • We should have a referendum the way the Aussies did last year. If it's good enough for Kylie and Hol

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • She's harmless and part of our rich tapestry of history that is the only thing that seperates us fro

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I have no opinion, I'm Canadian.....

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I am a philistine who has never received nor sent a text message....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got a breathless text on my mobile the other morning from a mate in Vancouver who found it necessary to wake me up (I live in the future) to tell me that HRH Queen Elizabeth II had dropped the puck at the Canucks pre-season game against the Sharks and that he was witnessing the, frankly strange, PR exercise live. It would explain the dip in form of the London Knights, if nothing else. Having investigated matters further on B.C. websites, it would appear the old dear is having a rather profound effect on the colonies in this, her jubilee year. So, what's the TTP consensus on all things monarchical?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As they say

I dont' really have an opinion on the Queen.
Although I am a little jealous of her and now that I have seen her royal box at the Canucks game.

:rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh for the love of the little baby jesus.........

Nothing like people living up to their stereotypes, 'eh'?

Do you not have an arsehole either?
:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Are the Champions

Fastshow,

'eh'? Stereotypes?

Are you and Niall soulmates? :rolleyes:

As for the topic at hand, leave the monarchy in place... anything to differentiate us from the narcissistic yanks, the better :rolleyes:

~Regswhodoesn'tbelieveinstereotypes:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I Says:

Originally posted by kurgan

PARDON?!?:eek:

Yeah, her Royal box! They showed it on TV with the Canucks game.
:D

Her and Gretzky and her enterage(sp) sat in it to watch the game.

She only stayed for 2 periods though and then left to watch it on TV.

I think the Queen will be very offended when she logs into TTP today and finds out that we have started a poll in the Beyond The "Chick" Tourney thread.

You should have started a new thread called Beyond The "Prissy old ladies" Tourney or something.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You saw her Royal box and she stayed for two periods?

Was she not wearing her royal knickers?

And at her age too.

Filthy old German tart.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Yoda, I didn't think you had an arsehole...........
You should have started a new thread called Beyond The "Prissy old ladies" Tourney or something.
I fail to see how anyone can call the Queen a prissy old lady when she's been married to that Greek twat Big Phil for so long. We all know Greeks are a filthy lot so prissy isn't the adjective I'd have used. And, as Jinky so eloquently points out, Her Majesty is German and all so Christ only knows what the two of them have been up to in their dens of iniquity for the length (ooer) of her reign. And even He'd probably blush.

Bless her and all she rules over. Apart from Glasgow Celtic, obviously.

Regs, Niall and I are, indeed, soulmates. At least that's what we decided in the beer garden at last summer's Nation's Cup. I think.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0