Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup The Presidents Cup 2003.

Who will win the Presidents Cup final?

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the rob

geu i going to lose. prediction lions 3 geu 1, rob bring your your oversized gloves your going to need them, by the way what happened in the rangers and langley game

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes

Sober up before you post next time.

And yes their is something wrong with white shoes.
;)

Cheddar

Apr 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Different coloured boots

I have to agree with Yoda. This guy either plays with the Lions and doesn't really have white boots or he plays elsewhere in Delta because Kjel and I would have wacked him at practice on numerous occasions.

I ask, do you really wear white boots? Is there a connection to old Buzz Parsons, also known as "White Shoes"?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To clarify.

Yes, the plumber does where white boots, and no, he doesn't play for the Lions. He plays in the Burnaby Mens league where he is a star.:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result

GEU 1 PoCo Cat 0 (shootout)

Shocking game. Referee horrible for both teams but did not affect the outcome. PoCo lost the game for themselves.:(

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0

The Hotspurs win again. 1st goal thirty seconds in, and then another 2 mins later, one more before the 10 min mark of the game. Then the subs came in...;) :p

A good hard fought game by the surrey boys...:)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley FC B 3 vs Port moody 2

Just caught the second half of this game, with Langley down 2-1 at half. Langley put 2 away in the last 10 minutes of this game for the win.
A note about the reffing: It was the worst reffed game that I have ever seen. I guess he thought he was doing a youth match today:rolleyes: .

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Lion-1 GEU- 0

Great game. Some good physical play.
We scored in the 65th min. or so.
The Rob with some great saves in net. At least 3 or 4 quality chances that he stopped. But he couldn't stop them all.
GEU did not have one shot on net the whole game. Our D came out big and shut them down.
the reffing was not that great at all. Very unconsistent.
Good game though, everyone fought hard on the feild and left it on the feild as well.

thanks for the beers after. GEU is a good group of guys. Hope you guys have fun tonight at your fundraisor. CHEERS!:D

Pinturicchio

Dec 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Different coloured boots

I ask, do you really wear white boots? Is there a connection to old Buzz Parsons, also known as "White Shoes"? [/B][/QUOTE]

It was "Wee Willie White Shoes", Willie Johnstone. Buzz Parson's nickname is .... Buzz. I think Buzz wore whities too.

Someone is showing their age and I hope it isn't me.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes.

I thought you retired those boots because they weren't working out for you last season.

I think an old pair of Mitres (whatever)
would work in your div 2 burnaby league.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GJ

Good Job Langley FC B's, apparently you scraped past that Div 4 team that nailed our coffin shut for the year.

RE: NDelta/GEU.... Nice to see a close game (Score wise) North Delta should get to the finals.

Sub.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CRAZY TIMES!

Some huge upsets today in Prez and Pak.
Both heavy favorites Poco cat and prem. lost. Crazy times.

On to Langley in a couple of weeks for the semi-finals, should be another good match.
I guess we will be finishing up our league games for the next couple.
I beleive we play Poco next week.
It seems that they have the league in the bag. I don't think there is any way we could catch them.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion

Hey Lion, my shoes work no matter where I play! :D

Hey Rob, funny that you dis your NEW team! :bronco:

Never a TRAITOR always a ranger at heart!:knvb:

I heard a rummor that Mr. Filippo might be joining Mr. Rob soon!

Good Luck to everyone....................oh ya Rob yooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr out!:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0 - 1 Lion

Oops, forgot to put the "s" in Lion.;)

A couple of thoughts on the game:

- I believe the Presidents Cup final was played yesterday at Hammond. It was either going to be us or the Lions. Good luck boys.
- you have to shoot to score. We shot, but nowhere near the net.
- Cheddar, I'm sorry I kicked you man, but you hit me real late.;)
- It was a good physical game. Lot's of hard fought battles. Our left back and LION were going hard all day. Fun to watch.
- I wish I could have that goal back.:(

Not surprised to see Poco CAT lose. I've been saying all along that they are nothing without their 3-4 Premier guys week in and week out. Draven is a great player, but one player does not a team make. I'm not hacking on them. They use the CAT system the way it's meant to be used.

I guess GEU's hopes now lie with our Div. 3 side. If they keep getting goaltending like they got yesterday, they could upset the Storm and make the final. Good luck guys.

Back to the lowly CAT thread with Suburbanator.:D

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to GEU

Poco losing in PK's. Just thinking of it kills me.

Poco dominated the possession game and GEU were quite content to let us knock it around the back. However, once we came forward, we produced minimal chances. We had a couple good strikes and a couple of very near misses. Reffing was awful for both sides.

It was good to see a couple of players I haven't seen in a while (CI, DH).

Fact remains, if you don't score, how can you be expected to win?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarter Finals

Only two games posted as of yet...
Presidents League Cup Sunday March 9 Quarter Finals
Poco City Hotspur D2 North Delta FC D4 Reeve St. Park #1 2:15pm
GEU Titans D3 Whalley Storm CAT Hammond Park West 12 Noon

Good luck to all...
;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion and left back

I could have put a good hurtin on Lion if the ball ever came to the right side of the field. Pretty much the whole game I felt like I was just watching and running up and down the pitch.

TR was right we didn't get any shots on net. I had one that I put about 5 yards wide but that was about it.

Good luck to the Pres cup champs.........I mean Lions.

Should be smooth sailing from here on in.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It SHOULD be smooth sailing.
But no one knows if a STORM lies ahead.

Great game though. Hopefully we play you guys in the upcoming seasons. I don't know how many years you guys have left in you though.;)

LION and WHAT left back?:eek: :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still on?

According to the FVSL website, the game between Poco Hotspur D2 and North Delta FC D4 is still on at Reeves.

Can anyone confirm that the snow gods have totally missed Reeves field and hit every other part of the lower mainland?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0