Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup

Who will win the Pak cup?

• Surrey City Peg

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sage, skip

Originally posted by superfoxs
stop playing loonie boy and watching cain do the soapy helicopter for a minute and let me know some details! i'm left out in the cold out here in toronto! have not seen a post from skytrain yet!!!!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya dancer, well done lads. Who scored for us?

Fenian, send one of those beers over here by Fed-ex ya greedy barsteward.

Reasonable result considering our predicament, wouldn't you think?:D

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibee,
What a lovely day, sitting here in White Rock having a pint for you. Superfox sitting here with your wife having a pint with her. Hibee how's the lovely Gail, does she miss me yet.
Fenian

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: alu - geu

Originally posted by sid
alu started off well knocking the ball around,due to some injuries we struggled without 3-4 starters(slater,currie,penner,rackshaw)but give credit to the QUEERS they are winning (dont know how)
bottom line 3-0 to the GOLDEN QUEERS,sid was pretty settle on the side line, as for MEERS there BERTRUM he sure out classed you today,too bad my GOOD FRIEND scotty did not play ,they sure missed his physical presenceCAN looked pretty good too.
good luck GOLDEN QUEERS,see ya in the semis
as for BORED !!
what happened today superstar,pressure on now TWAT
;) ;) :D :p :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :) :( ;) :rolleyes: :mad: :p :eek:

Huh? Pointless for even a rebut. 3-nil. ALU 0 shots the whole game. AlU a sad looking bunch today.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage, Fenian, Skip

For fcuk sake, 2.10am, pissed, and still waiting on a summary of the game, hurry fcuking up ya bunch of radges.

Did the Ginger Prince re-apply the nail varnish and put the boots on again this week :D . Who scored?

Bye the way, just for the record, Superfoxes will be sorely missed by PAU. He was without doubt the best player in the Valley, and he didn't hesitate to tell me that himself on more than a few occasions :D . Good luck over there mate;) .

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup results

I was at the GEU ALU game today and I must say that GEU looks unbeatable right now. Granted, ALU was missing Slater who usually pops a few goals in - nevertheless, my pick to win the cup is GEU. Poco and PAU are so inconsistent, you never whether or not they are going to turn up. I think that both PAU and Poco peaked far too early and won't make the cup finals.

PAU beating Poco makes this group very interesting. If SC Peg beats Poco next week, they can start dusting off their golf clubs.

Any other results lads.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alu vs geu

game started in alu's favor, yet could not finish and as bertrum said not a shot on goal. some typical remarks on the field by alu players like "score a real goal" or " this will be the last game they will win in the cup" . typical alu idiots. as for sid well behaved today. one question though! why does alu's big forward, that made one of those stupid comments, put his arm up every time when he wins nothing in the air:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cup results

Originally posted by George Best
I was at the GEU ALU game today and I must say that GEU looks unbeatable right now. Granted, ALU was missing Slater who usually pops a few goals in - nevertheless, my pick to win the cup is GEU. Poco and PAU are so inconsistent, you never whether or not they are going to turn up. I think that both PAU and Poco peaked far too early and won't make the cup finals.

PAU beating Poco makes this group very interesting. If SC Peg beats Poco next week, they can start dusting off their golf clubs.

Any other results lads.

good shout goergy, poco and pau are inconsitent. i mean they win 14 then drop 3 whereas geu gets shitkicked one week 5-0 to pau then sqweeks out win against gn. there is reason that pau and poco are miles ahead of everyone and just because you get a result does not mean you are unbeatable. first it was alouett now geu, get over yourselves. last time i checked you were 0-2 against pau and i doubt you faired any better against poco.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cuddler

I am just getting over my headache, so how in hell did the wee bastard get a couple of assists???
The Cuddler with 2 assists.
he must still have his dancin' shoes on from last night!!!
BTW, he did say that PAU were going to pound that muppet show from Poco!!! (OK maybe I said that to him):D but only because they are without their worst player "Superfoxs";)

Lettheshitdisturbingbegin!!!:p

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 3....AL 0
Goal of the match goes to Jack The cack with a beautiful head flick in his own net....first half was pretty much even.......the second belonged to Geu..
Alouette looked old, slow, and fat.......but I'm sure all those important missing starters were young , fast and athletic...meaning Alouette is still the best and most "experienced " team in the valley....
A whole collection of losing experiences isn't going to help you fat fukcs when you play a team twice as good as you.....
ZERO SHOTS ON NET...
zero effective veterans
we killed you

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco

I keep reading about how great POCO rates themselves.How the hell does a first place squad spoil a 2 nil lead in a big cup game.PA had eleven players and simply outworked the BIG POCO lads.If this is the big bad POCO lads that i have been reading about,then maybe this is a wakeup call.(good luck lads,cause you're going to need it.) PS.you guys sure talk a good game,pitty it did'nt show on the pitch.

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lacking Class

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
GEU 3....AL 0
Goal of the match goes to Jack The cack with a beautiful head flick in his own net....first half was pretty much even.......the second belonged to Geu..
Alouette looked old, slow, and fat.......but I'm sure all those important missing starters were young , fast and athletic...meaning Alouette is still the best and most "experienced " team in the valley....
A whole collection of losing experiences isn't going to help you fat fukcs when you play a team twice as good as you.....
ZERO SHOTS ON NET...
zero effective veterans
we killed you

Even though I do support the GEU side, I do not play for them. Making comments like that above is not doing your team any good. Show some class and don't disappoint your supporters like this in the future.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 - Poco 2

Hey,

A bunch of us SC Peg boys came to watch the big game today. It was a great day for footie, that's for sure. I agree with Ranger that the PK call for PAU was dodgy, but the work rate of Peace Arch showed their commitment to win.

Skytrain, why weren't you guys shooting? It seemed that you guys wanted to setup the perfect goal rather than take a few 25 yard shots when you had the chance. :confused:

IMHO there easily could have been two red cards handed out - one for each team. The Poco forward who outright booted the PAU keeper in the face and then body slammed him to the ground should've been tossed for sure. That was brutal.

Otherwise, a decent match to watch and we look forward to the game in Poco next week boys.

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAK Cup

Originally posted by TheFenian
Yes Yes Bollocks,
Fenian is out this weekend as it says on the fraser valley website. I agree that it wasn't too smart for myself to take a yellow late in the second, but sometimes a good 'wack' is what a team needs to get themselves mentally ready for the next game.

Fenian,

One thing I will say about last weekend's PAU - SC Peg game is that I never heard any whining from you. It was certainly a 'professional' foul you laid out last week -> strictly business.

Next week should be interesting ... you guys coming to watch?

Bollocks

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger,

Not to sure where you were stood but you clearly didn't see what happened reguarding the PK. I did actually get the ball first and kicked it off for the corner, as the ref readily admitted, he says the foul occured when my trailing foot made contact with the PAU player. I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that there should be no PK if contact was made with the ball first. PA should have had the big man up front sent off in the first half for retaliation but that means nothing now. Bottom line Poco didn't do enough to take the points, and thats how this game goes some times. Hard work pays off for PA and thats that. I'm sure both teams will be looking forward the the match-up in a couple of weeks..

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Peach Arch - Poco game today was a good match to watch. The league is definitely up for grabs as either team could win it next week.

I spoke to a good friend of mine who was at the GEU game and the game was not impressive. The score, however, was not indicative of how the game was played. GEU apparently lucky to win 3-0.

Good luck next weekend.

JTL

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian

Where were you? I came looking for you to give you that beer I promised, but I could not locate you anywhere.:rolleyes:

Well done PAU. You guys overcame a 2 - 0 deficit, at least a couple of hobbling players, and a confident Poco team to win 3 - 2. While I thought that the play was even for the most part - perhaps maybe even a little more for Poco - you guys handed us our breakfast in the final quarter of the game. :(

It seems simple. On the day, you wanted it more.

That is one Monkeys opinion.:D

By the way, Pegasus. We wont make the same mistakes next week.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lip service

It's funny how humble all the Poco lads are after PA handed them there asses today. You boys sure talk a good game but when it comes right down to it that's all you are is talk.

Skytrain I'm still waiting to hear the story about your amazingly bad salad. Fcuking Awful.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

You really are a KNOB ! If you ask any one who was at the game , you would know that nobody handed anyones ass today . PAU worked for their victory and did by no means shite kick us . It is nice to know that some teams still think they have a chance . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! pau , hats off . Good game boys , but see you in two weeks .

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU win

Full credit to PAU for the 3-2 victory. Pocos game to win and they didn't. Had a lot of chances to bury them when it was 2-0. Maybe 'looking for the perfect goal' as said earlier was the problem. That isn't sour grapes and I don't mean losing to PAU, I just mean how they lost. I know that everyone is going to say this is whining: I am giving PAU full marks for their victory but am a little sour about the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0