Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup

Who will win the Pak cup?

• Surrey City Peg

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: snowman you are too kind

Originally posted by Skytrain
JTL,

As for your comments on PAU, you are right, we should not count them out yet. But think of it this way, all PoCo needs is a tie for PAU to be out of the cup and not lose by more than 3 goals against SC Peg. Although PAU is a good squad they have a very big uphill battle.

By the way where have the beeks for PAU gone?

we're still here, having a chuckle about how House-of-shite and his teammates just got an early christmas. This was obviously the highlight for a team that's sixth, and whom we've beaten twice in the league.
As for why it happened, you seem like an intelligent guy (when not shitfaced), think about reasons why that would happen. I'll let you know AFTER our league game against you guys on March 17th.......... cause anything else said by any of us now would just sound like an excuse (and I hate excuses).

Sagebreakingpressgagwhileriskingteamfine :eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
March 17 chit-chat-whack!

Sage,

Don't look past this weekend, this Pak game this weekend is just as important. Unless you and your mates got a deal on golf memberships by getting them early:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob for March Irritating TTPer!

Sagebreakingpressgagwhileriskingteamfine
You're kidding right?

TheRob know's your teams excuse(HOS told me). That really sucks. Poco isn't very good though. You'll be fine.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU excuse

If its the excuse of 3-4 players injured for the season and 1 player left for greener pastures, I've already heard it.

PAU must have a deep bench, cause we have all been told what a great club and feeder system they have:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo's not very good?

TheRob

I wish someone advised me before the trade deadline and I could have played for Sid. I guess someone advised Jackson of this shocking news late in 2001:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then forsure I'd be playing on a good team:eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-1 loss

Sage

The really can't be any good explaination. You got thooroughly pounded. Also, as predicted by some wise TTPrs you didn't show up for the big game. Third big game this year, third loss. You did better than I expected, and better than you did against Poco, you scored.

Please show this week-end. Should I bring a wheel barrow for all you excuses?

Don't worry Sage TheRob thinks you're better than Poco, thats all that matters
I love you TheRobe -

I love you too Sage-

You hang up-

No you hang up-

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nonsense

Originally posted by bored
Doesn't it get difficult to breathe with your head up your ass?

What I mean is , no changed my mind, no what I meant was , no changed my mind, ALU is better, and PAU is better, no you guys suck, no you don't but your finishing is no good,

yadda, yadda, yadda,

Take a deep breath and lay some more shite on us.

Bored, I wasn't sure why sid picks on you so much but now I think it is very clear.

How many games have you played this year bored - 13 maybe more. How many goals - 4 maybe 5. I heard you were a striker. Seems like the only thing you're doing is striking out.

When you post in the future please consult your grade 3 English teacher beforehand so we can atleast understand what you are saying.

JTL

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whack-the-fag

Wow, buddy, do some homework before talking out your ass!

Bored is not a goal scorer. He is a playmaker. Of the 48 or so goals Poco has scored this year, he has quite easily been in on one third of them. By my count, that is 12 assists to go along with the four goals he has scored. This is an extremely conservative total as well as I am certain his totals are higher.

Bored has been missing from the lineup for 2 or 3 games this season due to work commitments. When he is not there, we are not as good. It is as simple as that.

Monkey Boy.:cool:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: snowman you are too kind

Originally posted by Sage
This was obviously the highlight for a team that's sixth, and whom we've beaten twice in the league....
Sage,

You've beaten us twice in the league ... by one goal each time. Both SC Peg league losses to you could've gone either way IMHO. But not the Pak Cup game. We dominated from the get-go.

Note that like ALU, SC Pegasus is essentially a first year team. We've now beat every team in the league this year excluding Poco and we're sitting pretty in the Pak Cup. Also, with a league win vs. ALU we might sneak into fourth place and the Provincials.

But like you say, yeah, we enjoyed the decisive win. I would definitely consider it one of the year's highlights so far. :D

Sage -> by the way, how many guys are in card trouble for the PAU-Poco Pak Cup game this weekend? ;) I'm thinking Ted is one.

Bollocks

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nonsense

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
How many games have you played this year bored - 13 maybe more. How many goals - 4 maybe 5. I heard you were a striker. Seems like the only thing you're doing is striking out. JTL

Very predictable from the likes of you. I do not care what my totals are come the end of the year, it is winning that matters. Good players make a team better and put the team first. You are probably right, there are guys on the ALU team who have lots more talent than I do, but the guys that you keep talking about don't impact the games that they play in. Where were all your heros when they played Poco, they didn't have the balls to show.

Correction, they were there but chickened out during the game. This Slater who has 'played in more big games than all of Poco' was the worst striker out there. Sully gave us a throw in every time he touched the ball and the only thing Billy Jackson did right was buy the winning team a round.

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
When you post in the future please consult your grade 3 English teacher beforehand so we can atleast understand what you are saying.JTL

Right again I could atleast consult an English teacher?
I was with you until 'atleast', tell me where I can find that in the dictionary, fukcin moron

Jack is the lass

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tooting your own horn boring bastard

Id rather have SUITCASE SULLY on my team rather than BAGGAGE BORED,,what the fcuk!!!:confused: :confused: bored is the leading assist prick in the valley,I didnt know that there were assists in soccer ya FOOLS,by the way I think that the game sunday will be a fcuking cracker!!both teams pretty good the second half of the season,I am going on a date with wee scotty kerr from GOLDEN QUEERS, & it looks like we are going to have a BALL:p ;) :p :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid Henry

Missed the point AGAIN!

Do you ever get a point other than the pointy end of you brothers ccok.

The point was that it is a team effort, I am part of the Poco team and we are better than the bunch of individuals that you have. There is a good reason that Sully has played for every team in the lower mainland, its because he does nothing to make a team better. If he's as good as you say thats great, but I've never seen it.

Poco is better than ALU, the last result prooves it and more importantly the standing proove it.

My team is better than your team, gizzum junkie!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored: work my be real slow! You're racking up posts faster than Skytrain racks up dates with 12 year old girls! :eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slow at work

Not really slow, I think you tried to offer some advice earlier about running away. I just couldn't listen, first step is admitting you've got a problem.

I'll be ok - My name is Bored and I have a problem...

MustcheckwithSidtoseeifthatishowtheprocessgoes..

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOISTING THE CUP

Lets see now lads,!!everyone out there is talking the talk,
ranger!! you have obviously hoisted as a champion!
anyone else.,peeon(bored),SKY,snowey,sid has.
as for BORED'S LINES ,ALL THEY EVER SAY IS YOUR GAY,YOUR A FAG, YOU A CUM GUZZLER,lets see I BORED is a man,
#-1-What have you accomplished in your shite soccer career
#-2-didnt your team get droped by metro ford(rejected)
#-3-whats it like heading a size 5 ball with a size 8 head ,mr. fcuking ASSist tosser:p :D :p :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid Henry

How many times do I have to agree with you, my 'career' is less than spectacular, we agree. Played in this league for the last three years and never finished worse than second. Won it last year and quite possibly this year. Both years in this league we have been in the finals of the Pak cup, possibly three years running. I care about winning first and all that other shite comes way after beer.

I still play, (albeit not very well) and we are playing this weekend.
I will have to agree with you on another topic as well, Sully had a bigger impact on the game VS Poco than I could ever have hoped to have. We'd have never scored 5 goals without him.

Sid, (chicken shite loser) enjoy life from the sidelines, you can talk the talk but you never have to back it up. Living your soccer 'career' through anybody else(chicken shite loser). Congratulations on your pro career, you did play pro right? I feel worst for your dad, nice guy, people like him and he has to claim you as an offspring. You're the one you mother shoulda swallowed. You realize that coaching does not make you like your dad. (chicken shite loser)

I said I wasn't going to let Sid drag me down but he did.

My name is Bored and I have a problem....

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hows your breasts (housearrest)

wow the vultures have come out the woodworks. 5-1 to peg, yes very embarrassing but before everyone gets too excited answere me this- how would you fair if you didn't have one of your strikers (our 2nd leading scorer), both center midfielders, sweeper and captain, and didn't start your starting stoppers (one with card troubles and one moving out of town)? excusses-yes but its hard to ignore the facts. now as far as that pear shaped goalie from peg , stick another drumstick in your hole, we are not picking on you cause your big, shite your 5-7', were laughing at you cause your a pork chop. i love your true colours comments, we win 14 games, beat you twice but really deep down we suck. you won a tournament game, now at the end of the year you can boast that you finished 5th in the league, got knocked out in the 2nd rnd of the cup and didn't qualify for the b.c's. but on aggregate you won the season series, well no actually you didn't ,away goals are worth double but who the fck cares seeing as this is not cricket. end of the day you beat us in a tournament game with a seriously depleted line up, i am glad we made your year! good luck in the bc's , sorry that was uncalled for!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
house-of-shite replying

Computer was down, little slow on the reply's.

Finally, here come the excuses! Sage and superfoxs make several good points in both their posts. We are in sixth, yet we still beat you. You have 14 wins, good for you! Now, explain me this.........wouldn't a great team like yours be able to overcome those missing players with the exceptional lineup depth?

Anyways, thanks for commenting on Peg advancing to the 2nd round. Shows how much confidence you have in your awesome team to overcome the odds and advance yourselves to the next round.

And by the way, I'm 5'10, portuguese and fcukin' proud of it. Wait until the world cup and see!

I am getting tired of this, game was three days ago, time to move on. See you guys at South Surrey for your match against PoCo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0