Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup

Who will win the Pak cup?

• Surrey City Peg

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE:cup game

The aldergrove utd.- alu.utd game on friday 8 mar. 7-30 at albion has been changed to 3pm k.o. at Tomas haney east sat. 9th
sid predicts poco to be beat 1-0 by pegs on sun
good luck on the weekend toss pots
your NUTty pal

sid henry
:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
spade

Originally posted by Sliver

Do you think your reverse psychology stuff will get Peg fired up? :rolleyes:

No. In fact, I wouldn't put it past them to even make sure they DON'T win, just to ensure we're out of the cup. :) There's certainly no love loss between our two teams. I'm just calling a spade a spade. PoCo is a much better team. Take the compliment.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hungry

Sure am hungry this morning, I am so hungry I may even try some of those sour grapes. Please pass the grapes Sage or Skip.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BORED HALF PINT

whats your prediction BORED,you said the league is fcuk all ,both pau -poco with losses,you said the CUP is were it is at, can you back your big FCUKING MOUTH up ,little TROLL
:p ;) :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

Originally posted by Skip

No. In fact, I wouldn't put it past them to even make sure they DON'T win, just to ensure we're out of the cup. :)

Skippy: Next time use this symbol:rolleyes:
Because you can't be serious.

Are you fcuking kidding me?
Peg has the chance to knock out of the cup the best side in the league on Sunday and do us ALL a favour.
Plus do you know how jacked this team will be if they win their group after it being coined the group of death?
Don't flatter yourself Skippy, you've got a great side but C'mon.
As Bored just stated Peg ain't the one chewing down on sour grapes mate.

Oh, :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: spade

Originally posted by Skip
No. In fact, I wouldn't put it past them to even make sure they DON'T win, just to ensure we're out of the cup

I hope that was an attempt at humour, who do you think Peg would prefer to see eleimated - PAU or POCO? I think Peg would rather ensure that they don't have to play Poco again, they feel pretty good about their chances v PAU.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight's games

any word on tonights games?

Or have any of the parks been closed yet for the week-end.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL webpage says everything is on. Sid posted something yesterday about their game being moved until tomorrow, but the webpage says nothing about that.

Will there be a large Poco contingent at Albion?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game at Albion

Not really sure if anyone really cares abou that game.

The GEU guys going? They've got that all locked up don't they?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe?

Mind you it would be quite funny to see ALU be knocked out by Grove. They are playing better lately and ALU may have a poor turnout- due to the cold.

BJ- "s-s-s-sul-ll-ll-ee I-I-I'm o-o-o-op-pen"

Sully- "f-f-f-fu-kc-kc u-u-u B-B-B-Bille-e-e."

Sid- " C-c-c-an I p-p-put m-m-m-my hands d-d-d-own y-y-your p-p-p-pants B-B-B-Bil-l-l-ly"

Sid- "P-p-p-p-ple-e-e-e-s

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alu -alder.

that would be pretty shitty, butBUTBUT BUTBUTBUTBUT,Hmmmmm
imagine the allshity POCO DUMBINDIANS getting knocked out ,by the peg lads,BORED change your name to TWAT,alu 1st year,season tied with pocoseason tied with pau,geu,delta,still in third,pretty good accomplishment for a first year,slater missed 9 games,& he is the league leader in goals,so as I said THE PRESSURE IS ON !!
fcuking TWAT
whats your prediction on the poco -pegs game,W OR L or T
are you a man or a mouse!!?TWAT:D :eek: :eek:
alu-ald. 2-45pm tomas haney ,sat
no game fri

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm onboard

Fairly new at posting, not sure who the hell everyone is yet. Been following what's been said and it seems the cup is up for anyones grabbing. My personal prediction won't come till after the weekend cause that poco game is huge.For the weekend I'll say it's gotta go with poco winning 5-2, I don't think surrey city have the weapons to knock them out. As for alu- ald as good as it would be for aldergrove to win not on this day, alu - 3 ald - 1

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU

You'd think it would get a little easier to understand Sid Henry after all the posts he has made. I don't understand much of what he posts.

Stupidity should be a crime- life in prison for Sid. All the balls you can eat.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sid
alu 1st year,season tied with pocoseason tied with pau,geu,delta,still in third,pretty good accomplishment for a first year,slater missed 9 games,& he is the league leader in goals,so as I said THE PRESSURE IS ON !!
fcuking TWAT

Make up your fcuking mind about what your team is ! Are yooz guys experienced or are you not , you two faced , bi-curious , SOB . Who is this Slater guy anyways ? You always mention him . Was he there in your loss to us or GEU ? Hey GEU , can anyone tell me which one of the "FIVE" players scored the winner against this fcuking team ?

Also an interesting point . Even if this Slater kid scored EVERY SINGLE goal in your teams 9(since he missed 9 games) top producing games , he still wouldn't have enough to beat our top scorer . hmmm , somebody did the math or one of your facts is incorrect :eek: quite possible .

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: Slater

Originally posted by snowman

Who is this Slater guy anyways ? You always mention him . Was he there in your loss to us or GEU ? Hey GEU , can anyone tell me which one of the "FIVE" players scored the winner against this fcuking team ?

Also an interesting point . Even if this Slater kid scored EVERY SINGLE goal in your teams 9(since he missed 9 games) top producing games , he still wouldn't have enough to beat our top scorer . hmmm , somebody did the math or one of your facts is incorrect :eek: quite possible .

I couldn't agree more with you snowman. Who knows who this Slater is but if he played against us (GEU) last weekend he was shite and didn't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0