Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Masters

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see lefty Mike Weir leading after 1 1/2 rounds by 2 strokes on Darren Clarke and 4 on Mickelson.

Tiger is trailing behind at +2, still well within striking distance.

With Weir already winning 2 tournaments this year it would be nice to see him slip on the Green Jacket on Sunday.

Could be the first Canadian to ever win it...........I think.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree.

And it would be nice to someone with a personality win this event.

Tiger is a boring tit.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And it would be nice to someone with a personality win this event

There aren't a lot of golfers on the tour who have personality. I've read that Weir is one of the biggest cnuts on tour. He is almost as bad as KNVB. Come to think, I can't stand fcuking Weir. Go Clarkie! At least he has some personality, despite being from the other denomination.....

Captain

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personality

Next thing you know Shamrock will be cheering for Monty, the biggest **** on tour.
Or how about Fuzzy Zoeller, the biggest racist on tour.

Nice to see Barnes (A) keeping up with the big boys.

Still 2 rounds to go anything can happen.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leaderboard

Just looked at the leaderboard and saw that Clarke had an aweful second round 76. 10 shots worse than his first round!

Furyk, the ugliest swing in golf, looks like he might start making a run for it.

My personal favourite, Freddy Couples looks to be coming back this year after some back problems. Got himself a new coach (Butch Harmon I think). Smoothest swing in golf.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 4 Predictions

I missed Round 3, but it is clear that TIGER is on the prowl. From being the last player to make the cut, to lurking in 5th place with Maggert, Weir, Singh and Toms ahead of him, WOW!!

I think it will be Singh, Toms and a Woods duel tomorrow, with Vijay halting Tiger's streak. (A part of me still wishes for Tiger to threepeat). It's a major, and a past major winner will win. So sorry Mikey and Jeff.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the First Canadian to win The Masters.

Way to go Weir.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weir Win is super!

GILLY: You really know how to call 'em!!!!

"I missed Round 3, but it is clear that TIGER is on the prowl. From being the last player to make the cut, to lurking in 5th place with Maggert, Weir, Singh and Toms ahead of him, WOW!!

I think it will be Singh, Toms and a Woods duel tomorrow, with Vijay halting Tiger's streak. (A part of me still wishes for Tiger to threepeat). It's a major, and a past major winner will win. So sorry Mikey and Jeff."

The long wait for Weir to finish seemed to take the edge off Len Mattiace who shot 65 on the day and actually finished very strong. Although if Weir had sunk either of his putts on 16 and 17, there would have been no need for the playoff. Weir's 68 wasn't bad for the day after his not so great finish yesterday.

Mattiace simply blew it by hitting his second shot on the playoff behind the tree and his too aggressive putt coming back!

I guess many Canadians will be apologizing to George Bush for this horrible kick in our best friend's face.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More than That

Originally posted by Yoda
Congrats to the First Canadian to win The Masters.

Way to go Weir.

First Canadian to Win a MAJOR, I had my hopes on Richmond's Dave Barr to do it, but Weirsy it is.

Tiger

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger sucks!!!:eek:

Rumour out of the Tiger camp is that he spent the good part of the night and morning humping Elin. Earl is really upset...look for Tiger to dump her soon so he can bring his "A" game to the next three majors.

Good to see Weir win, but I was really hoping he'd make par on the 10th to win. A three putt bogey win for a major...Mattiace played the best final round in a major in a long time until 18 and the playoff. Having said that, Weir was simply amazing to birdie 13 and 15, and make big par putts at 17 and 18. Well done Mike Weir, I've got to get to the range soon!!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dave Barr

I think Dave's rolling in the dough in the Senior's Tour, or Champions tour or whatever they call it now.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weir......

Weir may be a Canadian with a Scottish surname but he's also a fcuking Mormon who lives in Utah.

Religion has no place in golf.

And Mormons have no place anywhere. Nutters.

Aren't they Buckfast?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, How does he write it off?

The man is speaking sense. I got turfed out when I asked for a tax receipt. :rolleyes:

I knew something was strange at that point.

My opinion aside (gasp), I sure hope Mikey takes advantage of their polygamy laws. His wife is a fcukin' plonker. Your husband is a multi-millionaire. Lose the fcukin' Tiva's. Sorry, keeper.

Seriously, Phil and the rest of lads must be having a right old laugh at what Canada's own Brigham Young is shagging. I can only imagine what the world is thinking about the Great White North's women after that display. The fcukin' English are laughing and all.

Mike, if you really want to do Canada proud drop God's Mulligan and get a hottie.

Buckfast

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's stuck

He knocked her up and now he's stuck with her.
Give him some credit for sticking with her............for the kid's sake i guess.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger Woods

Gilly: Look for Tiger to drop his caddy (not his girl) after the caddie told him to use his driver when he was going for iron on the third hole that is the shortest par 4 on the course and played some 335 yards on the final day. Tiger mentioned it right after he finished that his caddy made him do it only to retract it later.

I was just reading that Tiger was 2 under when he finished the second hole only three behind Maggert and the top of the leaderboard.

So Tiger used his driver with 4 bunkers to the left side and pine trees and bushes on the right side of the fairway. As the MSN article says his options were to:
> play safe with an iron and then wedge it onto the green; or,
> "pull the driver and let the big dog munch on Purina".

Woods played right figuring the breeze would put him in the middle of the fairway but he hit the bushes on the right. Tiger had to hit a good left handed shot to get out from under the bush and it wasn't Elin's, Gilley!

The double bogey on 3 caused the Tiger to lose his "mo" and any chance to come back.

Buckfast/Fastshow: I didn't know that Weir was religious and he certainly didn't thank Joseph Smith for his victory in this tourney or any of the others. It is those religious guys thanking the good Lord that piss me off and I don't think Mike Weir qualifies as one of them.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger's a twat for blaming his caddy......what an absolute arrogant cnut.........it's to bad all that talent is spoiled by his brutal personality.

-When Gretzky failed to connect on 2 on 1 did he ever blame Kurri for a bad pass
-When Michael Jordan missed a last second jumper, did he ever throw the blame to his teamates for a bad pass or a missed screen.

In my opinion Tiger lacks class.

Sandman

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0