Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jack The Lad
How did you guys fair against a VMSL team last year in the BC's?

6-3, I believe. Not exactly close. That is exactly my point, one of the better teams in the league can't compete against a good VMSL team.

Jack The Lass,

Your point is horseshit! PoCo's record against the VMSL over the last year shows enough that we can compete. Your point is invalid.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly

You can't count the pounding they took from Mighty Peg.

GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Praying for more RAIN.....

I sure hope the heaven's open up over the next few day's so sunday's matches are cancelled until a later date........2:00 pm kickoff in aldergrove is shite when CANADA IS GOING FOR THE GOLD!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your point is horseshit!
You mean moot right?

GEU will win a close one in Aldergrove Sunday(if they play)6-1.
PA will once again beat Peg. Quite easily I might add.
Poco City and Delta will tie.
TP will make Surrey look like their CAT team.

Canada will beat whoever 4-2. I hope it's the US. Fcuking yankee whiners. :mad:

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attention any Aldergrove players,

The GEU have rented out Sid to the davie street community and have collected $400. Any players who burns down the field in aldergrove that we are supposed to play on this sunday gets it.

GO CANADA GO

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Housearrest

Originally posted by housearrest

P.S. This weekend, Bring everything you got, cause ain't gonna be no fluke goals like last week.

Don't actually recall any fluke goals mate! Just a mistake by the goalkeeper.

Tell you what Housearrest, why don't you round up all your fans, players and anyone else you think you might need and bring them down to the game. Tell them to bring their dinner as well, because by the time we're finished with you, you'll need it.

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kickoff to the Geu/Aldergrove game has been changed to a 3oclock.
If this is news to any geu players..you would like to be aware that we are meeting at the shark club in langley at 12...
peace out
go the canada

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trouble...

Oh great we are meeting at the shark club at 12. GEU meeting at a bar BEFORE a game. I don't like the looks of this. Reminds me of penticton every year " oh, we'll just have one pint we don't play for a few hours" famous last words indeed....... Oh well GO CANADA GO:D :D :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's only Aldergrove.

That's me shaking my head. A pub BEFORE a game. A Pak game at that. They're asking for trouble.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BOZO!!

Hey Gong Show
Empty your private messages box BONEHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regs,

Did you think that we wouldn't notice the little "Quote like an FVSLer" line on the bottom of the messages?

Pretty sneeky.

:D :rolleyes:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
housearrest

housearrest, i wasn't going to say anything about last week's match because it was a battle and i can understand you were probably a little disappointed, but it's a week later and you are still popping off! i really like your comments that both goalies played extremely well. - who goes on line and tells everyone that they personally played well? there were probably a toatl of 5 shots in the entire game and the goal that pa scored was a near post header from less than 8 yards out. although it was no fluke (despite your pathetic attempt to make yourself feel better it it wasn't a scramble goal it was a corner kick headed into your net, period). if you played so well shouldn't you have come off your and punched the ball out? this is getting a little long so i'll wrap it up. housearrest your a chump and i am looking forward to scoring on you again. pau 2 peg 0 - but both goalies played extremely well!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid for fvsl allstar coach

sid should be the fvsl allstar coach hands down . the league all together is for oldtimers or up and coming reserve team players. but sid has put together a good team and it could get better in a couple of years.good on ya sid.poco suck balls.they won't do shite again in provincials.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo/GN

Had to be a game of the season that was poor to watch and play. PoCo went through the motions all game, never putting things together, basiclly strolling for 90 minutes. GN very similar, w/l/t the game ment nothing to them. PoCo got the points needed, and it sets up a great last game of the season:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to look behind them, PoCo has now caught up

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 PoCo City Dominion 17 13 1 3 49 14 40
2 Peace Arch United 17 13 1 3 37 14 40

skytrainjustwantstoadviseinthechangeinleaguestandings

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sid for fvsl allstar coach

Originally posted by larsson
sid should be the fvsl allstar coach hands down . the league all together is for oldtimers or up and coming reserve team players. but sid has put together a good team and it could get better in a couple of years.good on ya sid.poco suck balls.they won't do shite again in provincials.

Hey sid's mom is on the TTP now!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0