Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sage

wow, why don't we just forget about the remainder of the games and give Poco the league cup and the Pak cup too......party can be at my place. Give your fcuking head a shake buddy.......they just won a game (well done) but they still have three to go (one against us at PAU

Game is at Reeve Park(weather permitting) . I just want to make sure y'all show up . No excuses .

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU..

Originally posted by bertrum
ejoys their pints to much to play with those ALU tossers! Good win for Poco and I must say that ALU looked terrible.

I am surprised that you wouldn't want to make your team better. I guess you guys are happy being a middle of the pack team.

JTL

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sage

Originally posted by bored
When you blokes lose your game to SC Peg the league will be over and Poco will have won it.

Thanks for coming out.

I do hope it comes down to the game vs PAU but I've got this feeling. PAU choked when it mattered most in two big games this season. Their last game was a loss to the team that Poco just pounded. They will be in tough to beat Peg. If Peg can win they can challenge for third, good motivation for Peg and PAU is running scared. Prediction 3-1 Peg, PAU to dust off golf clubs. Long bitter summer,

Way to go bored! Finally, people are realizing what's at hand. Sage keeps looking past us onto PoCo. Big mistake. You say Skip will be ready for PoCo? What about us? You got us this weekend, buddy. Come to Surrey and show us what you got!

Like the prediction, bored, I'll stick with you on this one.:D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
weekwend results

Where does virgin wool come from?
Ugly sheep

Like I predicted in the program last week, poco would win.
Ive never seen a team do so little,{aul} and get rewarded so much.Their only goal from the run of play came in the 90th minute when pocos defence let their guard down.Full credit to #12{tommy boy} for the nice finish.
Its funny I though the razorlacks only chance to make it a game
was to play their best allround player {sully} in the middle of the park.I guess the thinking was to put him back there to shut pocos mighty offence down, nice move coach!

I know its early still and I'm sure pau is going to win the league
and most likely the cup, unless what my good friend{Beck} said is true, and I quote "they are termites choking on a sliver"
but then again what does he know?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL

I am surprised that you wouldn't want to make your team better. I guess you guys are happy being a middle of the pack team.

JTL

If it means playing with a bunch of guys that I can go out for pints with, yup. By the way a$$hole check the standings. Any person that would play for that scrotum fondler sid I wouldn't want on my team anyway. More people on their way out on that club than you think, and the ones that are rumoured to be coming will leave in a year. Been in this league for 11 years and have played with my share of a$$holes. Not worth the time. :eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: JTL

Originally posted by bertrum
.. Any person that would play for that scrotum fondler sid I wouldn't want on my team anyway. More people on their way out on that club than you think, and the ones that are rumoured to be coming will leave in a year.

Bang on. Mostly rounders on that team, SID will bail when all the clowns he brought out do.

Osame, you and Beck are buddies, think you could get him to play at a party I got planned?

I am glad to see that Sage has decided to keep his rambling to a minimum. I think he has got a crick in his neck from looking behind him for too long. Those footsteps are getting louder aren't they?

I have been right on most of my predictions so far, go Peg!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valley Cup Pools

Don't forget to enter. Only four days left.

Poco, Pau, SC, AU, GEU. Time to put up or shut up.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

Big games again coming this weekend. Game of the week has got to be PAU vs S.Peg.

PAU 1 - Peg 1, don't think that either team is going to take many chances, S.peg backline will have to have their 'game of the season' and hope PAU chokes as they did against ALU

PoCo and GEU, going to be another close game, GEU always steps it up against PoCo, they are no where all season but put in 110% when they play us. Key to win is how PoCo finishes.

ALU 2 - TP 0, ALU still too strong for TP. TP could pull an upset if they end up marking the only 3 guys that ALU gives the ball too.

Delta 5 - Aldergrove 0, won't waste the letters

SU 1 - GN 0, SU needs to beat GN to help their fading hopes of staying in the show next year.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU still #1

Originally posted by bored

I am glad to see that Sage has decided to keep his rambling to a minimum. I think he has got a crick in his neck from looking behind him for too long. Those footsteps are getting louder aren't they?

Boring:

the reason i've been silent is cause i'm tired of wasting my time replying to the same BS you spew here........bottom line, you're STILL behind us, and no i'm not looking back there (i don't waste my time looking back, just ahead.....that's why we're in first biotch!).

House-of-pain:

the skip comment was made regardless of this weekends game.....it was just answering someones question. We're not looking past this weekend, it's gonna be a dandy (with the history between these two squads how can it not be!). Bring your A-game fella....

Skyflame:

I finally agree with you on something........Peg's defence better have the game of their lives, cause PAU's offence hasn't been silent two games in a row all season. and after the ALU game, we're gonna be flying baby. As for you guys, convincing game against ALU, but i think it'll be closer than that against GEU.

Sagegettinghistwocentsworth

Yankee

Jan 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat back line?

Took in the Poco City - Alouette game on Sunday. Except for poor defending/goalkeeping on the first and third goals against, Poco City looked absolutely dominant throughout the game.

My only question is: Where are all these fat Poco City defenders I keep reading about? There wasn't a fat player on the park wearing a Poco City jersey. They were quicker, fitter, more focused and basically better in EVERY position.

Put your money on Poco City to win the league and cup.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fat back line?

Originally posted by Yankee
Put your money on Poco City to win the league and cup.

Also, if Peace Arch can't beat Peg they are out of the cup.
Don't waste points betting on them, they are getting ready for golf season.
I'll bet Sage is a scratch golfer, short soccer seasons make for long golf seasons.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fat back line?

Originally posted by Yankee
My only question is: Where are all these fat Poco City defenders I keep reading about? There wasn't a fat player on the park wearing a Poco City jersey.

We were there, we all wore girdles(sp).:rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco

sid just finished his 7 course meal 6 guinness & desert(a blowjob from the short old lady on the sidelines(boreds mamma:p :p :p )
poco deserved to win sun , but will not win the league without a battle (presure on);) ;)
best off luck PORK-HOOS

PORK COQUITLAM

CITY OF HOGS MEETING HOOS:p :p :p :p

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

don't worry about Peg bringing their A-game cause we have been preparing and waiting for this for the last 3 weeks. As for you comment about PAU's offence not being silent 2 games in a row........ i'll make sure that streak is broken.

Bored still right on the money. 3-1 Peg.

P.S. When was the last time PAU played anyway?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The queer biker guy is back.

Posted a long time ago by that wank Lancearsmstrong:
After reading all the horse shite that you all write, I have come to the conclusion that I'm getting out of here.

Have fun nerds in your imaginary alias world.
So what the fcuk are you doing back. Fcuking computer nerd.:rolleyes:

PS - Sage, Skip, Housearrest, JTL, Scouser, Bollocks, and everyone who hasn't entered. Time to put up or shut up. Time to enter the Valley Soccer Cups pool. Click the appropriate button on the top of the page to enter, and then let us know in the "Are you in, or are you chicken?" thread.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Christ guys…get off your hands, print out the forms, fill it out, and send in your picks! This is a great deal…$20.00 for both Cup pools (oh, and $0.48 for the stamp)?! Put you $$$ where your mouths are…fcuk, we’ve been busting each others’ balls all year anyhow!

P.S.: Regs, why don’t you offer the referral deal you gave for the VMSL pools?
;)

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: GEU..

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

JTL
Let me see. Tied for third with ten(10) team's in the league...I'm going to take a guess that math wasn't your strongest subject in school.......:D :D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: poco

Originally posted by sid
sid just finished his 7 course meal 6 guinness & desert(a blowjob from the short old lady on the sidelines

Are you sure it was a lady sid??? I didn't see that little fcuk razorbacks at the game and i'm sure he would gladly do anything for you. After all, little old ladies don't come with nuts and we all know your big testicle fan.....:eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0