Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheering for ALU

I know you guys want to win the league and everything, but how can you stoop that low to actually cheer for a bunch of inbred, testacle grabbing, bunch of idiots. Sorry for the run on sentence.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pocc keeps winning they don't need to cheer for anyone but themselves.

Don't look back PAU!

Kind of ironic, Jackson scores a couple on the week-end and it could do more for Poco than any others that he scored this year.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU vs. PA

Talked to BJ earlier. He said that a game probably would not happen this weekend. Still up in the air though.

He also said Sid promised him three 19 year olds per week to play for him. That obviously tops our "showering with the Monkey" clause that got so many to sign.:D

Geez, Sid, now youre following my refereeing career too? I am flattered...and a little disturbed...;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: game

Originally posted by Skytrain
whats the update on the game PAU vs ALU. Field? time?

I'll answer my own question as some may be interested. BUt correct me if I'm wrong.

PA vs ALU 3:45pm Albion Field Sunday January 20th

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Is Still On

Hey Boys

Game is still on it's at 4:00 at Albion Sunday Razorbacks vs PAU
GEU vs SU is still on also at Hammond old 2:00
:)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SKYTRAIN

I see you are having fun playing with yourself is that what you guys do out in the sticks????

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: cheering for ALU

Originally posted by can
I know you guys want to win the league and everything, but how can you stoop that low to actually cheer for a bunch of inbred, testacle grabbing, bunch of idiots. Sorry for the run on sentence.

Listen CAN , I agree with your statement , however did you notice the confused look on my little face ie::confused: . I'll take the points(if they come) even though we won't need them .
Good luck in your game . If it's still on , I may just have to grace your presence(sp?) .
Oh yeah , you also forgot a couple of ALU traits . Poaching , posing , whining , snivelling ,loud-mouthed , incoherant , illiterate , homophobic-talking(yet showing affection within the same gender). Sorry for the incomplete sentence , and incomplete cause there is lots more to say .

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

For clarity on what we do here in the sticks please see my post entitled "Change of pace" from the 18th. (Page 46 of this thread)

:D ;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An uncomfortable position

I have a hard time believing this but:

ALU 2, Peace Arch 1.:confused:

I may have to tip my hat to you Sid, BJ and the lot of ya. You did your part. Cheers!!!:) :cool:

I heard BJ earned himself a nice assist - on the Peace Arch goal!:p :D

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs ALU

Just got back from the game. ALU 2 PAU 1. PAU did not look like the best team in the FVSL on this day. It sure is ridiculous how much whining and swearing refs take from Sullivan. Any other players would have had two cards for sure. The guy gets away with murder

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU vs ALU

Originally posted by can
Just got back from the game. ALU 2 PAU 1. PAU did not look like the best team in the FVSL on this day. It sure is ridiculous how much whining and swearing refs take from Sullivan. Any other players would have had two cards for sure. The guy gets away with murder

can, were you even at the game. is there anyone out that actually thought that alu was the better side. granted we fcuked up but if you think they were the better side well then you are an idiot! we are the best side in the valley and we will prove it. respect to the alu old boys (suls, bj, meres) but you were lucky to get the pts. can, who would you say was the best side, did you watch the poco/ delta game? or let me guess geu is the pride of the valley. there is taking the piss but either be funny or factual. it would be a mistake to take pau lightly.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: PAU vs ALU

"we are the best side in the valley and we will prove it...

the best side, poco is the pride of the valley.

there is taking the piss but either be funny or factual.

it would be a mistake to take pau lightly. [/B][/QUOTE]

You had a chance to prove it, blew it!
the Poco boys do thank-you for your kind words though.

I don't think anyone is taking you lightly, you guys fully deserve to finish 2nd. No shame in being runner up to the "pride of the valley"

Good teams find a way to win, quit your whinning!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was also at the PAU vs AU game and AU was by far the better team. If they remain healthy, they will probably win the Pak... Cup this year. With the likes of Lee Sullivan, Arnie Meers, Mark Slater, and Billy Jackson they should run away with it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
superfoxs

I agree with can. You guys did not look like the best team in the league, today.
We are not saying that ALU was the better side we are just saying that you didn't look like the same team from games in the past.

ALU had 2 chances to score and they finished them both. Unfortunately you guys only potted one. Could have had a second but Momo (?) couldn't finish his chance in front of the net.

It's OK, we still think your a good team we just didn't think you had your best game today.
:D
But I am still not saying that your the actually the best team all around, that will still have to wait until the last game has been played.
:D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If bored is right and Poco is the pride of the valley, then the FVSL is in a sad state of affairs. Poco are a bunch of above average players that haven't played for any reputable teams in their lives. They may win the league this year but they may as well not even show up for the Pak.. Cup or the B.C.'s.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jackass of the lads

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
I was also at the PAU vs AU game and AU was by far the better team. If they remain healthy, they will probably win the Pak... Cup this year. With the likes of Lee Sullivan, Arnie Meers, Mark Slater, and Billy Jackson they should run away with it.

thats a good shout, they really domninated especially on the 2 fluke goals they got. fair enough we gave them theirs goals but they were out played badly. think about it did they even generate a scoring chance? you fcuking guys come on here bumping your gums but we know and alu knows they made off like bandits. poco we were at your game and we both know you were outplayed and fortunate to get the win. you guys keep stroking yourselves and we will see who finishes on top at the end of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0