Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Fibuless
GEU is back on track now. .

I take that to mean that you crushed GN sport. They are a team that obviously couldn't stay with your overpowering talent. What was the final score?

Townsend Park tied, thats a bit of a surprise but good for surrey, any other scores.

Poco won 3-0, great performance from their D-fence, poor finish again. Created lots of good chances only scored three.

Lady 'lance' was right they(aldergrove) are improved, instead of getting spanked 8-1 it was only 3-0 their goalie and their goal post were their two best players. The hardest save the Poco goalie had to make was in warm up.

It is also nice to know the TP had a tough time staying with Surrey, should mean Poco will crush them.

Over/under 5

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: loser

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
regs eats shite infinity!

I really wish that you would shut your keyboard off. You embarrass all the FVSL when you try to mouth off. Regs may not have anything creative to say but your rebuttals are moronic. Maybe I'll call the warden and see if he can revoke your computer priveleges until the soccer season is over.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Humble Pie

How many times does Poco have to lose to teams below them in the standings before they realize that they're not as good as they think they are?

I think I might go ask Jinky. He'll know.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Promotion / Demotion Predictions

Now that it seems almost a certainty that Aldergrove and Surrey United will take the bottom two spots in the Premier Division, do you think they'll actually be demoted? My early prediction is that the league will once again overrule their own constitution and NOT demote the bottom two.

Any other takes?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Humble Pie

Originally posted by TheRob
How many times does Poco have to lose to teams below them in the standings before they realize that they're not as good as they think they are?/B]

When the season ends and Poco is in first place, you'll find that they have only lost to teams that are below them in the standings. I think that if you review the standing now you will also find that the only teams that have beat them are below them.(tough thing to go through a season undefeated, at the end of the season the standing usually accurately show who is good and who isn't). What postion is GEU in? Where did they finish last year?

I don't this that Poco thinks that they are great, I think they think the rest of the league sucks.

What was the final score last weekend vs GN?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Promotion / Demotion Predictions

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Now that it seems almost a certainty that Aldergrove and Surrey United will take the bottom two spots in the Premier Division, do you think they'll actually be demoted? My early prediction is that the league will once again overrule their own constitution and NOT demote the bottom two.

Any other takes?

I agree with Dude.

One, because I don't see any other club other than Langley being able to produce a premier team along with a CAT team.

Two, because of these two clubs being long standing members of the FVSL, I potentially see the league being biased.

You, kind sir, will be correct unless another club can step up to the plate. (which Langley might pull off)
I'm still confused with the GN situation.

Speaking of being biased, our premier team were burned.
Other than the early goal fcuk up, the first 45 was all SC.
Plus a blatantly missed PK call.
If it wasn't for Millsie in the pipes, the game would have been over at half.
I heard the 2nd half was even more of a power play.
Unlucky Bollocks, you deserved the 3 points on the day.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I smell a fish

That would really be a shame if the league doesn't have a course of action planned for this. The Aldergrove situation may be avoidable if their 1st team is in contention to win promotion. The spots, therefore, negate each other. The Surrey United program should be in for a shock. Their Premier spot should be dropped to 1st, and their Reserve pulled and placed in 2nd. Even then, those two teams will have trouble competing in those divisions. I can't see the Surrey United Premier squad being that competitive in- what has become- a pretty strong 1st division. The Reserve team could be competitive in 2nd, but they would still have to make changes for that to happen. Notice I'm using the words should and could, not will.

We'll see what happens, but demotion should be a strong enough motivator to field competitive teams. If they don't get demoted, what keeps Surrey United from ignoring their FVSL commitments- as they clearly have been?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just read

Originally posted by Guinness
The daft bastard from Maple Ridge (I can't believe he admits that) has just opened a can of worms that are to big to even fit up his arse!!! VMSL are Geeks? and the FVSL plays better football?

I'm ...a sheep shagger!!!:p

Guinness,

FVSL not eve able to beat Div 3 VMSL teams? I do agree that VMSL does have better football for the time being but obviously you have not seen very many FVSL games lately. are you even a player or just a VMSL follower? In any case, take your inflated ego back to the VMSL thread and take Sheep with you:D

Sheep,

Just read your post pylon. Next time you have something to post just PM yourself. Was not surprised though to have that type of comment come from someone on GEU.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: FVSL Promotion / Demotion Predictions

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Speaking of being biased, our premier team were burned.
Other than the early goal fcuk up, the first 45 was all SC.
Plus a blatantly missed PK call.
If it wasn't for Millsie in the pipes, the game would have been over at half.
I heard the 2nd half was even more of a power play.
Unlucky Bollocks, you deserved the 3 points on the day.

RF,

Thx buddy ... I feel reassured that I'm not the only one who left 'unsatisfied' with the result. TP was lucky -> there is no doubt about that.

Great to see you guys hang around and watch a bit of our game. :D

Bollocks

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I smell a fish

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
We'll see what happens, but demotion should be a strong enough motivator to field competitive teams.

What will happen is nothing:( Agree with the promotion/demotion comments, but nothing will change the attitudes of the people running the league.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Lads..

I was merely trying to TTP out of the Sheep Shagger... he was the geek posting a daft thread in the VMSL Forums... I was once a Valley player and appreciate what the league has to offer... after all the Packenham Cup is the longest running competition in BC...
Skytrain,
yes I play and why are you soo worried about me (or any other imposter) checking out your forum... you should be fine with someone else taking interest in your threads... let little Bo Peep take care of himself...
Dude,
you always get soo bent out of shape when anyone TTP out of anything you belong to!!! which isn't much considering your clubs identity crisis... take it easy I played for FC in youth and a couple of years at the senior level (I could tell you were steaming as you read this)...
Sheep Shagger,
who am I to post on your little forum? the question should be who the Fcuk are you to PM me!!! if you have something to write post it jackass, if not go hump your furry friends!!!

fortherecordFVSLisaclassleveltoobadthemeninchargearen'twithit.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giunness......beet it

Just so everybody knows Giunness is spying on us from the VMSL forum His only purpose over here is to stir up the shite and disrupt our threads. Giunness if you are reading this you are pissing me off. So take a hike................ and stop sending me private little messages about your fetish for furry little animals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Easy Lads..

Originally posted by Guinness
[BfortherecordFVSLisaclassleveltoobadthemeninchargearen'twithit. [/B]

Hey, for the record, I was steamed. Don't misinterpret that as defending our little village idiot. I’m taken aback sometimes by some of the VMSL comments, which come off as sounding like “the VMSL is a Pro league, and the FVSL is only a Rec league”, then “the players are shite”. Let me tell you that there aren’t too many players many of the FVSL lads wouldn’t mind stepping on the field with or against, including anyone from the VMSL. Some of us simply prefer the Valley for other reasons (which I’ve been through), and the fact is, the divisions are pretty close- although I’ll admit the VMSL Premier is certainly the best in Canada.

Also, your sign off couldn’t be any truer.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guinness

Just a couple little notes . First I believe that the Packenham cup is the oldest trophy in North America , but if somebody knows better please correct me . Secondly , I don't want to start more of a battle with respect to VMSL vs FVSL , but there is no where near the difference in calliber that everyone thinks there is . I do have an educated view of the subject as I have played many years in both . The top few teams are better on most days , but after that it gets alot closer .
FVSL boys , don't let these people get you sooo upset , we have better fields , more grow ops , sluttier girlfriends (that we should share just a little more often than we do) , and sheep ,only in a pinch . mmmmsheeeep!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Well said on the last post, if you view the forum just take Sheep with you when you leave :D

Dude,

Do you not make any short posts?

Predictions

Geu & Aloutte to tie, Min 2 red cards and half dozen yellows

GN Shocking to lose to Aldergrove giving Alder their second win

SPeg to win over S.U., friendly game?

PoCo to wipe their asses with TP

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just what I was thinking.

I kind of thought that Poco would shite the bed to, but I didn't want to go on record, and say so. Seeing as how you did, I will agree with you. Poco will lose again this weekend.:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skytrain

I don't know if you've used that before, but that is pretty comical.

If TP field the same side as last week, nae bother to POCO.

P.S. you're still a cnut though.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wipe their asses with TP

thats funny ( ha ha ), I agree. Thats mean POCO to win ( rob)

The winner of the "who gives a shite we are in a battle for 4th" bowl will be Allouette. 1-0

Delta could make this a race if they can pull off a win on sunday but I don't see it.

Peg to win big
GN and Aldergrove - tie 0-0, I'm sad I can't make it to that game.
Poco, big
PA just, but still a win

Snowman, mighty 'grammer' man, I think you need a spell check, but I won't tell anyone.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever

P.S. you're still a cnut though.

RF
Although you and skytrain are always slagging each other, I think you're secretly starting to warm up to each other.

Your love-hate relationship is turning into a love-love relationship:D This has got to stop!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0