Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored loser

Bored,
I won. I will always beat losers like you....I have you on a sting....you're my little puppet.....
please retort some nerd jargon horseshit..
Have you told your dad yet? You bring up homosexuality in every second sentence......
flamer

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Your leader is back!!!!!

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
I never give excuses, That 's for the poco pussies.

Lance,

Finally there is a topic where I agree with you (no excuses)....

Skytrain: Yeah SC Peg lost to Poco this weekend ... every team has an off week. The thing to see if we're good enough to bounce back. You did last week after 3/4 losses the previous weeks. We'll see about TP this weekend.

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: TTPer's

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
I do not play for the Rangers, Im not that old!

Sheepie,

.... old? ... or do you mean good?

The Rangers could wipe the floor with most of the Premier division and we all know that.

But for some reason the Rangers 'cancel' everytime we schedule a match between us, eh RF? ;)

Bollocks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one accused us of being stupid

Bollocks: we could wipe the floor with everyone other than our beloved Premier team.

Hence our convenient bowing out to you guys.

That, and of course POCOs Premier team, err, CAT team.:eek:

I forget which is which? ;)

Predictions laddies and lady (Lance):

Delta
POCO
Peace Arch
GEU
and, of course, my main man Bollocks and the boys.

Later tossers,
RF

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bored loser

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
Bored,
I won. I will always beat losers like you....I have you on a sting....

What exactly is a sting?

You won, how is that? I know you are not referring to last weekend.

Homosexuality, I understand that is an epedemic out your way.
I guess if you don't win this week-end you can blame it on the vodka, then after that you can blame the rum, then what???

Let me help you out, try this, "Hey guys, GN signed some national team players from Pakistan, be very afraid."
Tell me again how you are better than every team in the league, especially the four teams ahead of you in the standings.

If you have nothing to say, why don't you try repeating all the names the kids used to call you in High School.

Did you make it to high school or were you already incarcerated?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, you're in first place

Originally posted by bored
Let me help you out, try this, "Hey guys, GN signed some national team players from Pakistan, be very afraid."
[/B]

C'mon man, that is top class TTP.

Can we chat football sometime soon?

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spelling mistakes !!!

I can"t understand half of what everyone is saying ! Please read your messages before posting . Lance baby , did you mean "I'm still whining !" ?:confused:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is no wonder the FVSL is considered a bush league. This banter is pathetic.

Almost like Rangersforever talking about his love life.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with you Rangerforever, on to football. I let myself get dragged down for a little while. Tough to bite your tongue for that long while some people prattle on.

Who was your pick for the FVSL league title?

I guess the vastly improved Aldergrove team will get tested this week-end against Poco.

I predicted a tie between GEU and GN but maybe I shouldn't give GEU the benefit of the doubt?

Also maybe this week-end will show if Townsend Park is going to contend after two close losses, or fade away.

Is anybody else having problems with their computer, everytime I look at the standings it shows GEU with 5 wins, 4 losses for 15 points, good enough for 5th place. I hit refresh again and again but it keeps coming up like that????

As I understand it they are the 'class' of the league, can anybody help me with this? Shouldn't they be at the top of the list?

Perhaps after this week-end when they drop into 6th spot they will be the best team in the province.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL pick

Originally posted by bored

Who was your pick for the FVSL league title?

Hmmmmm....Are you setting me up?

At the start of the season, I would have not considered Peace Arch. But, they have impressed this year.

POCO of course would be a force again.

I really thought Delta would be better and would rate top 2 or 3.

I was also cautiously optimistic about our premier team.

Balls to the wall?

Suffice it to say my nemisis (yes, you know who it is) would be impressed with my pick.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL pick

No, I'm not setting you up, you wanted to talk football. I'm not sure who your nemisis is (I think I know) but I noticed that Poco has one extra vote today. If thats your pick, I agree with you. I do think it will go down to the end of the season with Peace Arch close behind. I too thought Delta would make it a closer race, I know they aren't far behind but they have'nt looked good in the games I've seen.
I think Poco has too strong a defence, they will win the league if their offence keeps up, they will probably score the most goals and have the best goals agianst.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm.....

Come to think of it, we thumped the 12th best team in the nation last year.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah, let me add to that:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rangerwhosuptogettinghisasskickedtoday.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pick

any pick for other than Peace Arch or Poco is a wasted pick, voting for say GEU is like voting for the Marijuana party. (Hate the NDP don't want the Liberals to get all the votes)

Other than the Rangers, you mean Div 1, right?

Rangers don't get tested until they try to defend their title in the spring, I was referring to G/A and G/F in Premier.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get out now...

Bored,

I've noticed you posting a lot lately. Get out and get help now, before you become fully adicted to TTP and it starts taking over your life. Before you know it, you'll be getting shakes on the weekend and during the evenings from withdrawl, and will start making excuses to go "check your e-mails".

Just take a look at poor old Dad...4 posts in a row, and I'm sure he's even writting another as I type this urgent message.

Don't be like TR, Skytrain, Rangerforever, and Dude...there's no hope for us.

Dude:(

If I can save just one, this message was worth it.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Get out now...

"Don't be like TR, Skytrain, Rangerforever, and Dude...there's no hope for us. "

I thank you for the tip, I don't know if I'm in denial but I only check the site at work. As the name would suggest, when nothing else is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0