Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Grove

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
The Dyke.

Well December 6th is here, I guess that means we have a bit of a match on our hands tonight. ....the two best teams are rolling into this one with alot of confidence.

I didn't know PAU was playing Delta tonight. I thought Delta was won of the two best teams. Last time I checked GEU wasn't in second.

Easy with the Dyke comment. Some of us have feelings.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness called me at 9:30 (Why wasn't he playing you ask? I don't know :confused: ) and it was 1 - 0 PAU. Ryan Grives with a cracker by all accounts.

No word on how shite Luc was...

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Langley 2

very bad game for GN as Langley scored the winner with about 1 min left in the game, give Langley full credit as they wanted the win more than us, goal scorer for GN was Monty Bagha on a PK. the break comes at a good time for GN as they can take this time and get ready for the last 1/3 of the season.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cheap?

Originally posted by cainy
She wasn't cheap, just easy:wa: I'm going in early to book the hotel, I can't stay at Hotel Fenian, I feel too guilty when your misses sneaks into my bed:eek:

Thats funny. But you better be wearing your lifts tonite, stretch.........

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 2- Delta 2

First half was all chilliwack, we had a few good chances to score but ended the half up by one. Delta was pressing hard at teh start of the second, but we scored against teh flow. They had most of the play in the second half and tied it up, with about five to go. all in all it was a good game for both sides.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN loses, Delta ties... next thing you are going to say is that Cainy smelled good last night. ****in hell Cainy, one spray of the perfume is all you need. Did somebody get the license plate of that truck that hit me. Drink Bad, head hurt.:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Langley / GN / Wheres the Lighthouse?

Originally posted by star #1
GN 1 Langley 2

very bad game for GN

1st of all I cannot believe they played that game with the fog conditions as they were, from the sideline you could only see to the center of the field, and depending on the movement of the giant fog bank usually only one net at a time. I thought both teams played reasonable despite conditions. The GN PK was the result of a disgusting DIVE. It happed as I arrived at the game and was about 10 yards from the incident...I could hear the splash clearly. The ref had to run his ass off to stay in the play because he could only see from 10 yards. The ref called a foul EVERY time he heard some kind of contact off in the distance but missed 3 or 4 chances to pull out a card. Langley Keeper was solid again.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not our finest hour.

This was a game of missed opportunities by both teams. We came out of the gate flat, tried to move the ball way to fast with poor accuracy and consiquently gave up a lot of possession. Credit to Chilliwack as they huried us on the ball in the first half. Both teams had chances to score in the first half. Chilliwacks keeper came up big for them and Cam got a well taken goal 1-0.

Second half was totaly different. Delta slowed it up and played much better. We came at Chilliwack right from the get go and had them on their heels for 90% of the second half. Pushing forward as we did let them in for their second about 12 minutes in. However the goal as clearly offside by two yards. The linesman was way out of position and the youg lad Tyler had taken two touches before the linesman caught up with the play. Typical officiating for the league. The ref was poorly placed to reverse the linesman call, 2-0 Chilliwack. Having said that, great finish from the lad up front. Delta came right back where they left off after the second goal and it was only a matter of time before the cracks in the Chilliwack defence started to appear. Two quick goals from us, 2-2.

Great character from our lads once again to come back from behind. Three consecutive games has seen us come back from at least one goal down and not lose once. We need to do better if we are going to win the league. 5 points from the last 9 is not good enough if we are seriously going to challenge for the title. Second spot going into the break is fine by me and congratulations are in order to all the Delta lads who have worked their arses off thus far and deserve it.

Looking forward to the break and the last third of the season. It's shaping up well to be a tight finish with pretty much everybody right there.

Cheers :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The goods on PAU v GEU

First of all:
(Why wasn't he playing you ask? I don't know)
Sausage I started and had to come out at the half, that fcuking plummer that did Wilky for 10 stitches last season (the bald cnut who dressed for the Argies) did me!!! Yeh I should know better when muckers are on the pitch, but I still went into the tackle only thinking about the ball... I've seen dirty tackles before, BUT while I'm on the ground (in pain, I'm a wee man remember) he starts screaming at me to get up and then he goes on for about 10 minutes how he's never seen me play in the VMSL before and that I'm a bench warmer??? :rolleyes: Really???

The match, the referee (I'm going to mention his name because he probably reads this shyte) "Docherty" showed up late because he stayed too long at the strippers beside Tommy's, so they went with a young lad in the middle... Not a good game for him to make his debute, but in all fairness to him he did a good job... I have NEVER heard soooooo much moaning and whinging on a pitch before like last night!!! Our team had a few moments as well, but #20 and #28 at the back wouldn't give over... Every call was the wrong one and almost shite themselves at each whistle???:eek:
The middle of the park battle was one of a grudge match and not much good football was played... I like to think we are a side that can play, but on this night it was apparent early that only humping the ball up the park and kicking the opppentents was the real game... I'm happy to say that Lucy didn't put a foot wrong until the 85th minute mark (when he came on) and hit a nice shot out for a throw in!!!
Anyway, Grieves with a cracker from about 20 yards out... He bought a round of quervo at Roosters to celebrate... Actually, the truth is his eyes were closed when he hit it, so Fenian and skip had to tell him it went in low left side on Millsy...;)
Hibee was falling all over the shop (I think he's Italian) and eventually got the goat of some snap job at the back... The ref was talking to both of them and Hibee stepped on his toe... The nutter shoves him right in front of the ref and starts F-ing and blinding... The result was a Red card for the mucker and his side were down to 10 men...

GAME OVER!!!

We're happy with the other results (I picked Langley and The Wack to upset);) and the fact that Yoda's missus snuck out around midnight to come out to Roosters!!!:eek:

GuinnessenjoyedthebirthdaypintfromTheRob!!!:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fairly accurate

Unfortunately I had to watch most of the game from the sidelines and finally got in for the last 15 or so. Guess they thought I could play the Sjolskaer role for them..................from the back line.

Guiness,
I agree it wasn't a pretty game but I can tell you the guy that you said took you out had his head whacked, late I might add, by one of your talented :rolleyes: midfielders 2 minutes into the game. That set him off right away. No skills involved their by your team but it did set the tone for the rest of the game except you guys weren't prepared to play that way.

There was alot of whining (both sides) but most of it came because we were tired of #15 and #9 diving like Greg Luganis all over the pitch. I played 15min and had #15 dive on me twice. Weak shite all night. Obviously don't like the bumping and grinding we gave em so instead of getting a couple of bruises by working they hit the ground instead. Unfortunately for us the ref fell for it.

No the ref didn't have his best game but he did a great game for us a couple weeks back and I imagine will do more great games in the future.

Cheers to the PAU guys for hanging around for 5 minutes after the game for pints.:rolleyes: . Guess they had to make the roosters line up.

Guiness, you couldn't have seen my wife at Roosters, she was here at home posting on TTP, because she loves to read the posts and post a few herself.
;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fairly accurate

Originally posted by Yoda
Cheers to the PAU guys for hanging around for 5 minutes after the game for pints.:rolleyes: . Guess they had to make the roosters line up.

Yoda,

We rushed to enjoy our cooler of beer in the luxurious confines of the Ramada Inn.......since the brilliant designers of your facility neglected to create any decent changerooms. ;)

Needless to say, the pints and shots were all the more tasty after a win last night. Many sore PAU heads today......and Fenian was the picture of grace last night, sitting in Subway at 2:30am with his fat lip.....half shut drunken eyes........and big wet piss stain on his pants. :eek: Great win boys!!

P.S. Lucy, you shite the bed big time:p

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU on top......

I won't describe the game again cause a couple of lads have already done that........but I do take exception to some of Yoda's comments.

There wasn't what you would call "diving" going on, as much as your goons in the backline chopping Hibee, myself and others down everytime we got past them. Every time we went past one of your defensmen, all they could do was tug at the jersey and kick out the legs.........that's why he kept going down. It's not our fault your backline is slow.

Otherwise, it was a great result for us, and the boozing was unreal.......:wa:

Headhurts,SageneedsTylenol :(

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Lucy,

seeing how you're down wit tha hip-hop flayva yo, I wanted to show you what yo homey snoop thinks about the game....

Gin & Juice and PAU......... the perfect combination.... Be-yatch

fo shizzle, my nizzle :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Fairly accurate

Originally posted by Skip

Yoda,

We rushed to enjoy our cooler of beer in the luxurious confines of the Ramada Inn.......since the brilliant designers of your facility neglected to create any decent changerooms. ;)

That's odd, how come our team had no problem sitting in the changeroom and drinking after the game?
Must be 2 different change rooms.

As for the diving, it was brutal. Me, 150lb 5'9". #15, 6'+ 200lb(guess), and when I touch him he flops. If he says I hacked him he can dream all he wants. #9 on several occasions got bumped, not hacked or legs taken out, but I guess he knew he wasn't going to be able to keep the ball so he flopped.

The guy got airborne 3 times.

Give me a ****ing break.
:rolleyes:

PS Sage, thanks for slowing down and letting me catch up at the end of the game.
:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muck fest

Good results for us this week. The game last night wasn't pretty, it was obvious we had to just muck it up, and we can do that too although we prefer to play good football.I thought the ref had a great game, we could have had two penalties but he kept the whistle in his pocket and tried to let us play which suited us fine. Millsy made a huge save early off Keegans top corner ripper, which Millsy got a paw on, and he deflected the chip off the bar. Another great game for him.
One point about all the moaning going on, GEU are the most gifted team physically in the league, you guys are huge, I don't think you have one lad on your side under six foot and 200 lbs, your style for the most part is more brawn than brains, so if your gonna live by the sword die by the sword. Scotty Kerr ( THUMPER) in the back. You are a big boy, probably the biggest lad in the league, quit your crying, When I asked the ref how much time was left and he said 6 mins, all I could think was thank God I only have to listen to Thumpers crying for six more minutes:eek: You guys had to mark 5ft 8 140lbs of Sage and 37year old Aves, and all ya did was cry about it :mad:
Fenian fcuk off, pretty funny spraying ten squirts of cologne on my back:( I know the ladies weren't too impressed, but you pissed your pants at subway at 3am in the morning. How do you explain that to your misses, or did you just sneak your pants into the dirty laundry hamper.
PAU PAU PAU :wa:
OH ya I almost forgot about Luc van shyte the bed, but thats easy to do.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change rooms?

We got dressed on the floor of the shiit house, While some Geu lads dad was dropping his guts in the crapper.:mad: If thats where you lads enjoy hangin out for a few cold ones fair enuff, but don't expect us to join ya. Do you guys fight over who gets the floor seat next to the pisser:wa: Who gets the first bath in the sink?:rolleyes:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 1 GEU 0

Thought i'd clear up a couple of issues.

The reason i was going down last night was because i was being fouled, plain and simple. Fact is, i was kicked and pushed every time i had the ball at my feet. Why you would expect me to stay on my feet when you were clearly breaking the rules is incredible. I went down about 8-9 times last night and earned 7 free kicks, the ref can't be bought that many times surely! You cheated and paid the price.

If you learned how to stand an jockey a player instead of trying to run through him to get the ball then there wouldn't be a problem. My point is, if you make a significant amount of contact with me then i'm going down like an ikea table, and nae mistake. Why would i give you the advantage by staying on my feet when you've bumped or kicked me, like i said, learn more about the game than just going in hard or kicking the opposition. However, seeing as a few guys on GEU are apparently as thick as pigshit you will never understand this concept. When i was young and stupid i would stay up, not any more, sorry.

To everyone else playing GEU, they're a big strong and hard hitting team. They have some quality players but a significant amount of good time charlies and cardboard gangsters who will try to bully you, my advice is........enjoy it!

Bye the way, i never stood on anyone's toe, if i did it was accidental. The big man should have had more brains than to push me when the ref was already talking to him about his aggression in the first place, but i think i've already explained the reason for this type of behaviour. Some of them just can't get it!

Merry Christmas and a HIBBIE New Year to one and all.

Regards, Hibbie.

Forever and Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0