Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonite we ride

Dre Dawg posten on sir alex cainy's comp, slow as fcuk. Just saddlin up for a night on the town for cainy's 31st. Average PAU age now at 28. Can't wait to give old fenian a few kicks, just like he did to me in my rookie season tryouts at Douglas. So many years with such a good mate, now studs has to show his colors. THE BOTTOM OF MY BOOTS ARE BLACK TEDDY!

PS. I gotta couple for you to hildy. OFF to gabby's for some good langley Sow chasin, I know I'll find all the LUFC boys unless their out cow tippin again:wa: :wa: :wa:

YEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2- Delta 2

exciting game especially in the second half, new signing Manny scored a nice goal into the top corner in the first half to put us up, second half they tied it up and then with about 20 mins left, Akash Rattan put us ahead 2-1 on a nice run but Delta tied it up soon after to make it a 2-2 draw. Onto SUFC next saturday.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dre Dawg et al. (I learned this in my course),
Should be a great game on Sunday. Looking forward to it. Also looking forward to the friendly slags. By the way studs - up - (my ass), any friendly bets (say, I'll put up Pilsner and you put up Guinness.

See you Sunday, hey am I still allowed to show up for breakfast on Sunday?

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli 6 LIons 1

Good win for us, I think the game report goes something like this. Delta was missing players, they couldn't find the field, it was too cold, they should have won, blah, blah, blah. KR, and LION, does that sound about right. I guess it would have been hard for KR to know seeing how he watched most of the game form the bench. The Game was never in question, we took the lead early on, on a goal by Tyler Willard. After that we just kept comming. Great game by Mike Short notching two, both were great shots from around the eighteen.
Looking forward to Poco next week. ;)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses from our side. We played like shite. Chilliwack wanted it much much much more then we did.
They kept coming at us and scoring on some pretty goals. We did not change our system or anything due to this. Chilli deserved it. Much different team then the first time we played them. Good luck the rest of the year.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LION
They kept coming at us

Sounds like a scene out the movie "Zulu"..:D

With all your college guys back playing I'm a little surprised...:eek:

However, If your on your heels for the most part, it is tough to get any momentum going and it doesn't really matter who you have out there. Sometimes the introduction of too many players at once can also upset the balance.

Your thoughts KR, LION.

Cheers

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the wack

as lion said 'no excuses', we didn't seem to even want to be there, i mean the ride out is pretty brutal, but not that fcuking bad

full praise goes to chilli, i don't think they scored a bad goal the whole game, some great shots, and i think cam set up every goal

as for the college players, only two of them played last night, young jon and devo were out, both made an impact when they stepped on the park, but at that point it was too late...kp and fries will be there next for pau, both have some lingering injuries from the nationals

congrats to scotland for the win over holland, should be another good one in three days time

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA VS GN

Must Admit that delta were shite in the fisrt half against GN, not closing down quick enough, pussy foot tackles, Gn were all over them. Second half they got some life back but still there was a few players out there who were questionable to be on th pitch. Delta kept plugging away at GN and tied the game up, looked like a fire was lit under them, but a little to late for a win. A win need but the points from the tie will do for now

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
College players?

Not sure what the big deal is getting college players back I mean this is premier are they that much better? I guess for the Lions sake this is all they have as they don't have a CAT team ;) . 6-1 wow that is a beating? The Lions need depth and will have a tough time without it.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ATROCIOUS FCKUING ATROCIOUS

A filthy mess yesturday was, the trouble began with Rhider skidin around the pitch like a jackass in blades, cause he was a jack ass in blades. Chili played well and wanted the game/ball more than we did. They deserved the win, no excuses. Probably our worse loss so far simply because we had no excuse we've played better games with less players. The worse part is we started out strong and they were there to come right back it could have been a hell of a game if we had played. The score would have been high scoring and exciting. Instead we vanish? Some serious ironing out this week in Lion camp.

Rhider going to Soccer West to by some sixes:rolleyes:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider
ATROCIOUS FCKUING ATROCIOUS

Rhider going to Soccer West to by some sixes:rolleyes:

Just for that endorsement KR, I will inform staff to give you a 'One free shot on goal' from outside the 18 next time we play.

BTW, getting the real expensive ones on the top shelf DOES make you a much better player!:D

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweet justice

The ' mighty lions' have been tamed.
A 6-1 thrashing at the hands of the Rapids seems to have inspired some long overdue humbling of certain TTP personalities, i need not name names.
Honestly, i was expecting a battle last night and i must admit that the lions seemed somewhat sketchy, not at all like our first encounter back in september.
Ty, Shorty, Cam, and Nev all played their best match of the season to date. Well done boys! Now let's get ready for Poco next week.
Peace.

:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU win

Star,
How many players did GEU have? Specifically subs.

Yodaupsethedidn'tgetthecallforfirsttime.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC GOT SCREWED !!!!!

Oh yeah, they got shafted BIG TIME...

i was just a casual observer at the game tonight. standing on the northeast corner of the pitch !!!!!

However , I was disgusted by the officiating tonight.. just BRUTAL.

the WORST officiating that I have ever witnessed in a soccer game !!!

I will let the SUFC boys explain .....

:mad:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
only the first goal scored by GEU was questionable and that's because from where I was you couldn't tell if it had gone in or not.......other than that the ref was fine

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs SUFC

GEU was SHOCK-ing tonight and lucky to get the win. No passing, no intensity, nothing. As for the Ref he did well. He had nothing to do with the call in question. I was on the sideline and the winning goal was CLEARLY on-side. It looked offside because the SUFC defenders were caught flat-footed instead of marking. As for the first goal SUFC have no one to blame but their goaltender. One of the poorest displays I have seen and is why SUFC are at the bottom of the league. He kept walking backwards on an easy floater and was at least a yard in the net (the ball was a half yard in the net). Cheap goal but blame your keeper not the ref.

On a good note SUFC did keep our changeroom open for an hour to drink a few casuals.

On another poor note, some of the SUFC young guys should learn not to approach a team after the game alone as 1 player was lucky not to get a few straight rights and flurries to the solarplexes(sp).

bertrum out.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just brutal

the linesman was just terrible!!!!!!!! the ref had no ballz and GEU were lucky to get a win.

controversial victory tonight!!

the funny thing is , Champlains Keeper mentions the first goal as being dodgy.. and then Bertrum's biased opinion of the winning goal was so comical that even a bunch of blind spectators would side with me!

Clearly OFFside and blatantly obvious.

Both goals were just SHITE!!!! the ref should give himself a pat on the back for earning his $25 bones tonight and ruining the game....! a blind ref would have done better !

SUFC got the BIG SHAFT!!!!

the big rock hard SHAFT this evening.....!!!!

Not to mention a clear peno that was not awarded to an SUFC player.

i was talking to some GEU supporters on the NORTH SIDE and even they were saying that GEU had a FLUKE win tonight and that the Sikhs were deserving of the win...

BUT.....having said all of that.......... GEU gets the 3

Softy ( go aldergrove!! ) :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0