Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
younguy said:
Dude, you should join us. I mean it, with that slick "man pretty" hair of yours you always brag about, you'd fit right in. :cool:

:D

Hey feather duster, I never thought we would see the likes of you on a website titled "Takethepiss.com". I figured you were more of a sitter or squatter. ;)

Almost Legolas-like in stride as well.... bloody couple of gossamers you are

:wa: ..

As for Nukes there, just ignore him.. he is like the consummate little brother.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only one own goal this year. The season's still young, though...for some of us. ;)

You dream of a salad as buff as mine. But hey, I suppose a cross between Clay Aitken and a Treasure Troll work for some people. :bronco:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well just got home from training and found out that Simmonds is in a full cast from the knee down and will be out for 18 weeks at the minimum :mad: :mad: :mad: Now GEU is really struggling for bodies for the b.c's. Meaningless game with a cheap ****in tackle. Much appreciated Langley :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Only one own goal this year. The season's still young, though...for some of us. ;)

You dream of a salad as buff as mine. But hey, I suppose a cross between Clay Aitken and a Treasure Troll work for some people. :bronco:

ok...sure the spoils of war go to the victors, but this banter is weak. Surely the goings on by the pau boys last year couldn't have been this lame :eek: :rolleyes: if so I apologize.
As for Dude being a spokesman for fv premier league...hmmm...is it me or should someone who has so much to say actually meet some type of standard as a footballer? :rolleyes:

Sorry Dude, you seem like a nice guy and great team guy but let's be honest.... I know that's harsh and not everyone who wants to take the piss needs to be a great, or even good player...so you certainly have every right to...

off topic...looking forward to Sunday, watching a few games...starting with the Masters final and a few pints.

Best of luck to all the teams...Langley and Fenian included :) ...you too Dude.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU would officially like to thank that cnut Roxy from LFC for breaking the ankle of our centre forward (in 8 places no less) in a meaningless game last weekend. :mad:

Lets go Poco

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves...

1st: who said I was a spokesperson for the Premier div? Youngguy and I are teammates, and we're having a friendly go at each other. Full stop.

2nd: I haven't hidden the fact that the only reason I dedicated myself to playing premier (i.e.: limited minutes supporting from the bench) was to win the Pak and play in Provincials. Seems I'm on track.

3rd: You wouldn't know if I'm a nice guy or not, because I don't recall ever spending two minutes with you having a pint, and don't care to. Yeah, I am a good team guy...more than I've heard about you.

I've often said PAU is a class side. I still stand by that, with one obvious exception.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stir

Dude said:
1st: who said I was a spokesperson for the Premier div? Youngguy and I are teammates, and we're having a friendly go at each other. Full stop.

2nd: I haven't hidden the fact that the only reason I dedicated myself to playing premier (i.e.: limited minutes supporting from the bench) was to win the Pak and play in Provincials. Seems I'm on track.

3rd: You wouldn't know if I'm a nice guy or not, because I don't recall ever spending two minutes with you having a pint, and don't care to. Yeah, I am a good team guy...more than I've heard about you.

I've often said PAU is a class side. I still stand by that, with one obvious exception.
This is by far the best post in here in ages and I'm talk'n in dog years too...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!!!!!
Sounds like Dude had a few pints after training,and didn't want to take it out on Mrs Dude. :eek:

Please do carry on though.
Coach.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right Coach...a couple after training last night. Some of us are still training this time of year. You know how it is... ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Dude those were the good old days.
Late nights at Newton.
Killer and the Cooler.
Training on P A U's turf time.
Watching our jerseys get torn.
Seeing Crafty finally win something.

Oh yes, I remember those thoughts well.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
GEU would officially like to thank that cnut Roxy from LFC for breaking the ankle of our centre forward (in 8 places no less) in a meaningless game last weekend. :mad:

Lets go Poco

Sorry to the news about simmonds. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Had quite the battle marking him in the Chilli-GEU game a couple weeks back. One of the hardest players I've faced to knock off the ball in this league-- once he plants those tree trunks he's not moving for anything. On a sidenote, was there a card on the play that did him in this past weekend?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,
fair enough about the "spokesman for the premier league" thing...but there's a reason why most people aren't interested in Wade Brookbank's thoughts on hockey...my comments weren't based on your one post to your teammate.

Ok many of us know your not a premier player...and I guess I don't have to remind you and everyone of that...my bad.
...a team needs all types of players / personalities...some guys are the rah, rah, I'm just happy to be here guys...and some are more demanding and push themselves and others to perform.
Those who know me know I can be difficult to deal with in a competitive environment...particularly if your a sensitive fella, but I really am a good guy to have a pint with :) ...no, really I am :rolleyes: Why do you think I've stayed around so long? :D

Your an honest plumber who is a good supporter of the fvsl community...my rant was perhaps not needed..."if you can't say anything nice..."
But I guess ttp would be boring if no one threw out the odd dig.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves, I’ll try and address your points one by one:

1. Your comments are obviously based on several comments I’ve made. What should it matter the caliber of the player to make fair comment on the game? The fact that you don’t value my comments makes no difference to me. Just like the fact that, one the field, you whine, bitch, moan, and cry to refs more than any player across all the divisions. Makes no difference to me.

2. Types of players. Not for me to judge, but for my coach to judge. I’ve played in over 35 games this year (some more PT than others, obviously), as my role in this club is to play full time for both: help the young Cat team, and to do as I’m asked for Premier. So, your “push yourself to perform” shout falls on very deaf ears.

3. At least you recognize I’m an honest plumber. I’ll take that, as I have never claimed to be more. That said, you should perhaps spend your time worrying more about yourself than me.

Have a nice day Aves. Try not to make any school kids cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0