Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: knvb

Originally posted by sixfyv
off topic: knvb... ray and lindsey had their baby today.:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

on topic: knvb, you are a cnut... wow, that does feel good:D

That's great news on both fronts. Hopefully the baby didn't come out with a maytag sticker on it or Ray will be asking knvb some questions about late night dart practice:eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats to Ray and Lindsay

p.s. who knew calling knvb a cnut would feel that good.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs GEU

Originally posted by bertrum
And Cainy, please try and keep that HOS idiot quiet so we can attempt to play some good football.

Me thinks the beast will lay a licking on you MUCKERS this weekend... GEU play good football??? That is one of the funniest things you've ever posted... I was trying to let actions say all that is neccessary this weekend, but I just couldn't resist... Who the fcuk does this twat think he is??? HOS has more skill (for a mucker) than every sheepshagging GEU player put together... Except for Millsy, he's the best Ed Belfour around!!!;)
Shall be a good match regardless how shitty GEU smell...:eek:

WhistlerR&Rhasdonewonders!!! Ooopstrainingtonight???:(

Peace out. Guinness

BTW, after reading all of this Regs-KNVB vs Cainy-Crafty lovin, I'm beginning to wonder about you lot... Who the fcuk cares about Regs teeth and melon, :D KNVB's 4 goals against another over rated shyte WOP team (I mean Zenga was in nets), :rolleyes: Cainy's wrestling wedgies and ginger carpet, :eek: or Crafty's red/blue Delta squad??? Fcuking boring the lot of you... Get over yourselves... Cainy has a touch of littleman syndrom and Crafty coaches TOFFEE (that can't be easy on the chicken pie funds), but KNVB and Regs God complex is moot... Who realy cares what either of them post??? There 2 or 3 liners directed at people for the very same things they have done or gone through is quite ironic... Those that live in glass houses........... (Buckfast can finish that one)

PS. KNVB is a cnut.:)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toffee

Awryte der fella. I i gotcha now. I didn't kick ya cause you followed me around for 90 mins, I kicked ya cause your a Everton wank stain:D How long do ya think it would take to round up a couple of Geordie whores?
KNVBs a cnut::knvb: That felt sooooo good:p

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well Geordies are like surrey girls that roll around on there backs all day, legs always open, then we can make a deal.......but please no scouse trackies please, do not like the sound of a shell pants rubbing:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good news Cainy, your dad has found your old sports day ribbons. Now you can show all the lads your sack race, egg toss and tricycle obstacle course blue ribbons at show and tell tonight. Unlucky on the high jump purple participation ribbon though it was unfair to ask you to compete in the first place. :p

To be on topic KNVB is a cnut. (You're right that does feel good.)

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Good news Cainy, your dad has found your old sports day ribbons. Now you can show all the lads your sack race, egg toss and tricycle obstacle course blue ribbons at show and tell tonight. Unlucky on the high jump purple participation ribbon though it was unfair to ask you to compete in the first place. :p

To be on topic KNVB is a cnut. (You're right that does feel good.)

Great post but you were wrong about the tricycle race. Cainy had his blue ribbon taken away and he was disqualified. The race for grade 1's and his legs weren't long enough to reach the pedals until grade eight. Therefore, as written in the elementary school code of conduct, you can only compete against your own grade and the only cainy allowed in sports day events is for cainy tossing:D :D :D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only ribbon you got in school was when they played pin the tail on the DONKEY.
Have you been drinkin after dart night again! We all know what dart night entails. You see the reason they call it dart night is....... After everyone has left KNVBs arshole has had more pricks than a second hand dart board.:mad: :( :( :( :knvb:
Geu this weekend, alls I gotta say is I hope that I don't have to hear, nicely, nicely all fcuking game long:D
On your knees united.... No mo twain fo you, unrucky;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum

What # will you be supporting on Sunday??? I just want to make sure the idiot HOS doesn't go near you!!!:rolleyes: I'll be wearing #20 in case you're interested... ;)

Game day is near... :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:
Cheers, Guinness

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bertrum

Originally posted by Guinness
What # will you be supporting on Sunday??? I just want to make sure the idiot HOS doesn't go near you!!!:rolleyes: I'll be wearing #20 in case you're interested... ;)

The same number that Regs has predicted for goal difference between the "2" sides.:D

bertrumhopingtheiraremorehealthybodiesonsundaythanjusthimself

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU vs GEU

Nicely lads! Nicely!:D
Fella's ooooh Fellas bloooody hell fella's. Joostan shoot the ball Joostan.:( I have nightmares of this.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: PAU vs GEU

Originally posted by girth
Fella's ooooh Fellas bloooody hell fella's. Joostan shoot the ball Joostan.:( I have nightmares of this.

Joostan is he that new Lichtenstein international player we've picked up for Sunday's match?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: PAU vs GEU

Originally posted by MILLSY
Joostan is he that new Lichtenstein international player we've picked up for Sunday's match?
No that's Acknood, Joostan is the guy that refuses to shoot.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: bertrum

The same number that Regs has predicted for goal difference between the "2" sides.:D

bertrumhopingtheiraremorehealthybodiesonsundaythanjusthimself

Can anyone help me...I don't have a number, but I'll be playing in the CAT game. Is there a number for "pylon"? Maybe I should just borrrow one of knvb's work rags, you know one of those orange shirts he likes to wear :p :p :p

knvb's a cnut..still feels great

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that the loser of the friendly wager between Rangerforever and Cainy should have to wear the wrestling singlet (singlette) on the sidelines while watching the other team play for the full 90 min. As well as the case of beer that is. The singlet alone.
As bad as it sounds, I would possibly leave the farm and come watch this one. And we know that Slaner wouldn't miss anything in tights. He might even bring out his beads.

Nicely, Millsy, I hear that you're playing well
Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could even make it better, and require they take your weiner dogs for a walk in said attire.

Rangerforever, XS singlet, and four weiner dogs. Try and get that snapshot out of your mind.:eek:

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know if the weiners would be up for that........No pun intended.

now that I know who KNVB is, you're right he is a cnut.
Wow, I feel better already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0