Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The excellent site

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus my thoughts exactly. I was surprised too that you played 90 mins. So i guess Azzi was so used to you playing 15 mins he thought you were a sub:p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didnt play that game against you guys cuz we needed some competition and if I was in goal it would have been a cake walk :p . If I was playing out I couldnt even last 5 mins forget about 15

D

Deadora

Improving the site

Yah Yah ... what about improving the site. Besides pssing about it and showing links to other lame sites, does anybody have any real ideas?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better graphics?
No Frames?
Faster Updates?
A navigational re-organization?
Better information?

For myself, all of the above, but I'd really like to see more info that is beneficial to players/teams.
Sorry for being so vague :rolleyes:

~TB.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick suggestion:

#1: change the most recent weekly report to recognize the proper last name spelling for Ollie and Simon Heald... that's rediculous.

#2: staying with the weekly report, at least attempt to have write-ups for all games involving premier teams... Argentina deserve better :rolleyes:

If the site is gonna remain an eyesore, put some effort into ensuring quality and complete info is given.

~TBgivingadviceforwhatreasonhedoesnotknow.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brain storm 101

Gee one post and it was straight in here. I wonder if the head office is looking for new Ideas........:rolleyes:

I've got one. How about KNVB for player of the week for once in his miserable life.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deadora,

I think the best 'real' idea, is for whomever is in charge of developing the site to be open to suggestions. After a few emails to the president, I have been expressly told that it does not need fixing or improving. Once the league executive opens itself up to suggestions, then we can talk -- until then, we'll just bitch. :mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I meant it in regards to Deadora's post. But if you want to take it as a piss-take, then I don't mind. ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Can someone please explain what "OFF" is supposed to mean on the excellent site? Visit the Div 2 CAT section and check the games: Meralomas v. Van Olympics and Van Olympics v. Firefighters.

Is it "off" like cancelled, "off" like postponed . . . ? WTF?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I think we are getting our answer with regards to what the league has planned for those games we just started to chat about! I support them as dragging out the year does no one any good.........our team pushed to play midweek whereever and whenever to get this season done with!

John

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent Site Inaccuracies

How many of you have had scorelines noted incorrectly on the VMSL Site. Not sure who to blame for the NSU vs WV (2C) game, the ref or the site. The game was won by NSU but the site results and standing indicate otherwise. Points don't mean much for us this year but a win is a win... wait a minute, there is a signpost up ahead, you have now entered the VMSL Zone....

-BonesToPickWithRubenOrTheRef-

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0