Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supersticious...

No worries, it is all part of sports!!! (well except for Ballbaby, he may have a problem)... I too am aware of my actions and surrounding when the Canucks play... just last night after training a few of the lads went back to one of their houses for a few pints and to catch the end of the 2nd and the 3rd period... low and behold everything was boring and close... you see "Studsup" has a wee gnome at his place and it was on the coffee/beer table... I turned the wee bastard around so he wasfacing the Tele and Bam... Goal by Nazzy... we go nuts!!! Nazzy again Bamm... we go crazy!!! His Hatrick, and one more Bammm... I lift the little leprechan and kiss him... followed by paradinghim around the living room... Am I a freak or what??? I actually thought we won because of the gnome!!! :eek:
The next half houror so we sat aroundin triumph celebrating the win with a couple more wobblies and discussing where the gnome was going to make his next appearance... weird shite!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

GuinnesswouldliketowelcomeallTTPerstothebandwagon
(exceptApprentice)
;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still do not Believe

I must say,

The Canucks sure heave heart....

....and I still do not believe.
I repeat...my heart has been broken too many times.

I will wait for the * next to their name in the paper.

Go Canucks/Habs Go!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Canucks sure heave heart....

....and I still do not believe.
I repeat...my heart has been broken too many times.

If I ate hearts I would heave them as well. Geez Zaurinni, I would hate to see what your like if your wife left ya. :(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, why were you sooo pesimistic

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

I could have told that about 77 games ago, which I did..........Hopefully the bandwagon is starting to empty.....All this false hope has to hurt when the inevitable occurs

Inevitable indeed!!!:eek:

GO CANUCKS GO!!! (Fcuk off Flyers) ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty quiet lately???

Apprentice
You're an idiot!!!
After all of the retard comments you have been making the last few weeks about our Canucks they have proven you wrong!!! I love to see that happen...:D I gave you the chance, but you didn't have the balls to stand up so get away from our bandwagon, you're not invited on!!! As for the rest of TTP "All aboard the West coast Express"!!!;)
(Fcuk off Habs) :p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO HABS GO

Guinness, How have the Canucks proven me wrong? Are they in the playoffs? My HABS have already clinched a spot...You dont see me clinging to a gnome , praying to God saying you'll give up licking theRobs ass if he would grant you a canucks win.

so get away from our bandwagon, you're not invited on!!!

Thats all it is , a bandwagon....No true hockey fans here....except myself and the Captain:rolleyes:

and to all of you who are gonna reply by saying go back to the fcukin House of HABS thread......I'm on my way.

Guinness, Fcuk you.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

How was your Chuckie Cheese Birthday Bash??? Did all of the kids get blind folded and pin a tail on your ass???:eek: Donkey!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
peahead

Guinness, I'm sorry you weren't invited, it was just that all the kids needed to be over a certain height to play on the big slide and you just wouldnt measure up.
And as to the donkey, we used your Misses, you could hardly tell the difference.

It's funny how you always change the subject when you have no reasonable response to my posts, you fcukin retarded leperchaun.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Now Guinness

No need to be so hostile to our good friend TA,his HABS did clinch before our mighty Nucks so he has every right to gloat but after tommorows game it will be a different story.Like i said before a NUCKS HABS final could happen.Just like the ad for the Lotto"You just never know"

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never doubted them....

TheRob.
Thanks,
I was waiting for that!!!

Jinky,
The Habs clinched. Period.
In fact with 87 points, and they could have ended up with 91...but when you clinch, you can rest your players.
Speaking of which.
Do the Nucks rest Cloutier and others???:confused:

I think so.

Canucks *
Habs *

Its just so beautiful......:(

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a good thing you're a good guy Super Mac Pippo.

I'm looking forward to Tony's Canucks / Canadiens Stanley Cup Final.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's an idea.

The Canucks should play the Steamer in the game against Calgary as it's Vernon's last game and after 13 years of thinking about it, ....Stan might know where to put the puck this time if he gets open on a breakaway.

just a thought.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
************************************************************************************************************

I guess we can now let ourselves get a little excited! What a great feeling!

I was living in Winnipeg during the '94 run, so I'm hopping this team can manage a couple of rounds so I can experienced what I missed in this city the first time! I have a really good feeling they can do some damage.

I agree Jinky...let's plunk Stan in there to see if he can conquer a couple of demons! That missed breakaway was a heartbreaker...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"All aboard"!!!

Loved it last night:D Ah the Battle of Alberta... nice to see Calgary step up and now we can relax (for a couple of days) and breath a wee bit easier after the last 3 weeks!!!:eek: I don't remember anyone (other than Dude, John, Liverfool or Myself) that thought we had a chance to get into the post season a month ago!!! Brilliant run... This has got to be one of the best stretch run's ever by a team that was forgotten and left for dead back in December!!!:p Tonight I'll be able to have a few pints and use the whole seat rather than just the edge!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

BTW, Appy do you ever have a point???
It's funny how you always change the subject when you have no reasonable response to my posts
Canucks are in and you're a tit, so I'll celebrate extra hard tonight!!!

"4 Horsemen will conquer all":cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0