Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The British Open

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I emailed WW and he said 145 was low but he thought 340 was too high :D

~Regs.
Damn you beat me to it. I just got off the phone with him and he said "yeah he felt kinda dumb picking that score" then in the same breath asked what I thought about 340? I have tears running down my face! :D

I think he's going to send you another email Regs. :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picks are in and Weir better play well as i made a late change from Price to weir.

Went a little higher than WW on the tourney total though.
:rolleyes:

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so many choices for the British Open, tough to leave out a few guys...

what about Thomas Levet, Phillip Price & Nick Price....Even Faldo or Norman can get up there, its anyones game this weekend.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It might be if we don't know him. I assume he's related to Dude?

I know he enjoys a good poke in the ass.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know most of you are waiting to see who i take before you make your selections, and thats ok with me

and for those of you who dont wanna waste your time looking at all the contenders in the list ill give you some advice:

Peter O'Malley

this man will win me the $$$

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe at the local pub dart tournament.

tied for 71st place in his last tournament is a real good sign, and dont forget he missed the cut last year.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me, Richard, Keith and Jimmy are in.

Dropped Woods which will, more than certainly, mean his driver will miraculously (sp?) start working again doh!

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
perhaps his last tourney wasn't so good but once he hears i have put a good portion of my future winnings on him he will sack up and play well.

besides, i know what i'm doing here

wolfman said:
maybe at the local pub dart tournament.

tied for 71st place in his last tournament is a real good sign, and dont forget he missed the cut last year.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ginger tours said:

Dropped Woods which will, more than certainly, mean his driver will miraculously (sp?) start working again doh!

he nevers misses a cut.
he always wins money.
he has a better than average chance of winning.
8 majors

i can certainly see why you didn't take him...he's terrible. i think i'll go change him now

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone taken a chance on the most hated European and biggest Major choker Monty? He's back at his own home course where he grew up learning to play golf?

I'm sure as hell not going to. Although the thought did cross my mind.

Monty's Homecoming

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't even if you paid me my $50.00 back. Ol' Monty had to go through hoops and barrels just to get an invite to the open. I use to rip up, literally, Sunshine Hills par 3 does it mean you'll pick me over Triger or Lefty? You know, if they were ever there...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolfman,

Just because Thomas Levet just won the Scottish Open, doesn't mean he'll do well in The Open. His form prior to this was very average. I wouldn't be relying on any French man to win anything for me. But then again, I'm not even in the pool.

Padraig, Els, G. Evans, Woods, McGinley, Darren Clarke, Maruyama, Goosen

Strugglers - Mickleson, Montgomerie(for a change), Love III, Couples(likely to withdraw with back problems), Love III......

Good luck, gentlemen, and don't forget Gary Evans. I have a fiver on him at 151/1......

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0