Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The BC Lions 2005

Lions new unies. Like'em?

• Yep.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but O'Mahony has such an Irish name he must be great at kicking.

Speaking of shitty punters, I once punted across the Fraser River on a raft I made from used Tim Horton coffee cups. It turned out to be a Tim Hortons submarine in the end. Anybody want to go for a sturgeon-watching tour this weekend?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Lions did bring in some kicking help when they re-signed Brett Anderson. (I think is Fireman probation was over.) He punted didn't he?. Try not to confuse that with being a punter, Dap. We're trying not to encourage walls to post remember? They really need someone to go balls to the walls at that position. I can't believe they can't find more people to sit around unconscious all game. What's the worst that could happen?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was not allowed to play during his probation either i believe.
They tried to get him during it but Firehall said no.
Most if not all firehalls don't let any of the rookies during probation play any sports i think. Need to protect thier investment.

Anybody know where Mahoney went to high school? I'm sure i know him from somewhere.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Abbotsford star Duncan O'Mahony booted the game-tying and game-winning field goals as the B.C. Lions football team beat the Saskatchewan Roughriders 27-25 in the West Division Final. O'Mahony, who was 2-7 on field goal attempts to start the season, nailed a 47-yard kick with six seconds left in regulation to send the game to OT. Then in the extra frame the native of Kilkenny, Ireland booted a 40-yard field goal to send B.C. to its first Grey Cup final since 2000. "It feels amazing," O'Mahony told The TEAM 1040 after the game. "We got the ball down field and they gave me the opportunity to win it.""

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's supposed to excuse him from missing 30 yarders the rest of the year? If he misses enough of them, they won't make the playoffs and he won't get that chance again.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Buono is just hoping that history will repeat itself and the guy will get his act together. Dickensen made that point that he knew they had to get a TD at the end as the kicker was bad (not those words). Who knew where the next kick would go with one left, one right and then it's like a bad golf day.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickenson named top Offensive Player

TSN.ca Staff

6/28/2005 11:57:14 AM

B.C. Lions quarterback Dave Dickenson is the CFL Offensive Player of the Week.

Dickenson completed 22 of 28 passes for 260 yards and one touchdown in the Lions season opening victory against the Toronto Argonauts, a rematch of last year's Grey Cup final.

Dickenson did not produce any turnovers and kept the Argos defence off balance throughout the game with a combination of rushing and passing players. His poise and patience paid off for B.C. in the final minutes of the game, guiding the Lions on an 80 yard drive for the winning score.

Saskatchewan pivot Nealon Greene and Edmonton quarterback Ricky Ray were also considered for the weekly honour.
Maybe this will stop Casey's whining for awhile.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone else catch the game last night? I got a call last min about one of the companies we work for having a box so I decided to go. Mmmmm beer. Anyways the game was ok and the Lions d which is always getting criticized played ok except for a couple big plays that the defensive backs got burnt on. Also I noticed on the monitor next to me that the Felions are wearing nicer outfits this year than last and also the girls this year are alot better looking. So anyways I went to the lions website and here is a sample of one of the felions, http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=501
Do they have a calender this year and they all have bikini shots?
Also does this classify as local sport chicks?

Anyways hopefully I can catch a few more games this year and if TTP members do end up going I'll be in.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be at the game tonight with a bunch of friends. The girls attending are all from my homeland (Holland, Russia, Germany, England, Scotland?) and after we pay homage to it we will be drinking and cheering on the Lions among other things. These girls are also a little dirty, not being from here, and after a few drinks may just give the Felions a run for their money. Alas, my girlfriend will be there also. I'm hoping she is not too traumatized by all the measuring sticks, testosterone and tits (not LSD but the other kind). They don't have football at Burning Man or most raves, you see.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
d-potatoe won't be sitting anywhere, he'll be on the field carrying the beaver scouts flag along with the other scouts, cadetts, brownie's and shriners for our national anthem. i'm assuming the so called "girls" he has paid to come to the game with his will immediately be ushered to the top level to be seated underneath the enormouse garbage bags in order to cover their ugly mugs. the lights in the dome can cause enough trouble for lockett when trying to gather in the kick offs and punts so the last thing he needs is to look up and be distracted by daps parade of the top five ugliest female producing countries the world has never seen!! i myself, will be going to the game(and all others this season) as well. unfortunately i do not have field access like d-pat but i'm quite content with my second row seats in section 4. i'll be sitting with adolf hitler, david duke, rosie parks, anne frank, osahma bi laden, rodney king, and nelson mandella. we have a couple of things to discuss. as d-pat has stated before, i'll be in my traditional hooded white cloak. just look for the burning cross :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you can run to a different thread to try and dis me, but you can't hide potatoe sack!!
some news you'll be happy to haer i'm sure: Mr. Cherry has just signed a one year contract with the cbc. he has had the 7 second time delay removed from his broadcasts and has been given the power to say whatever the fcuk he wants. apparently their are more people appreciating him than not!!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
the last thing he needs is to look up and be distracted by daps parade of the top five ugliest female producing countries the world has never seen!!

It took you four hours to come up with that? Work faster man. It's obviously not quality you're aiming for so there's no reason to be so slow.

Question. If the world has never seen them then how do you know they're ugly?

I'll wear my medal with honour (Canadian spelling! Canadian spelling!) tonight Wallsy. And I'll be listening intently for some of your great pisstakes. Hopefully Dunigan is there, eh? (Canadian slang! Canadian slang!)

Anyone taking bets on how many O'missedagainy shanks tonight?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys are willing to meet up in the same section at half time and fight this this out like proper degenerates, I'll certainly chip in and pay for both your tickets when you get tossed. Nothing could make for a better evening than, well, being out of the "special" ward at the hospital for one but to then watch Dap speed bag walls (easy now walls... not the speedy bags that you wear on your head) as well... That's what Friday is all aboot. It'll also give me a chance to knick Dap's bird, and her ugly friends from Holland, Russia, Germany, England, Scotland for the low price of $8.50. I'm sure CIC will chip in a couple bucks too. He can have the she-it from Germany. Yeeesh...

Eh?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
It took you four hours to come up with that? Work faster man. It's obviously not quality you're aiming for so there's no reason to be so slow.

Question. If the world has never seen them then how do you know they're ugly?

I'll wear my medal with honour (Canadian spelling! Canadian spelling!) tonight Wallsy. And I'll be listening intently for some of your great pisstakes. Hopefully Dunigan is there, eh? (Canadian slang! Canadian slang!)

Anyone taking bets on how many O'missedagainy shanks tonight?

UNLIKE THE CANADIAN ARMY, I HAVE A JOB TO DO AS WELL AND CAN'T DEDICATE ALL MY TIME TO MAKING YOUR LIFE LIVEABLE. EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I'm sure CIC will chip in a couple bucks too. He can have the she-it from Germany. Yeeesh...

Eh?

Eh is right. How did I get dragged into this. Regardless, Im more interested in women of the drunk nature from Trinidad & Tobago. ;)

Go Lions Go

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Regardless, Im more interested in women of the drunk nature from Trinidad & Tobago

Is SC going to the game too?

Walls, I work for the Canadian Coast Guard, mate. The army doesn't like people with brains. You'd be perfect. Thanks for making my life liveable by the way. Will you marry me and make it forever?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Walls, I work for the Canadian Coast Guard, mate. The army doesn't like people with brains.

more like they not very friendly towards guys with cack on the breath. by the way, you were the one who said you've been in the military since you were 19 captain cornhole. :wa: :wa:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get back on topic shall we. The topic is the BC Lions and the game tonight. Focus Stifler, focus! Do you have any predictions for us perhaps? Any thoughts on the teams playing? Anything to say even remotely related to football? I predict lions win 36-30 with 15 fumbles between the teams and two extra points missed and five pints downed by O'Mahony. You?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0