Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Telegraph Fantasy Football Online

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,

Interactive Telegraph Fantasy Football is back for a new season - last year Walks ran away with the Ginger Prince League Of Nations Championship and the coveted Champion of Canada crown.

Never played it? Have a go life is never the same ...... the 'get in there feeling' when your star player bags a hatrick and conversely nothing like waking up around 10am (6pm GST) hungover to the nines only to realise you forgot to set your team - its made grown men cry!

To sum it all up, you are given 80 million pounds. With this, you have to 'buy' 18 players (2 goalkeepers, 3 Full Backs, 3 Centre Backs, 6 midfielders and 4 strikers). Come match day, you have to pick your starting 11 and you're given points for goals, assists, clean sheets, etc. It's all run through the Telegraph newspaper back in England and it's very well run. I believe the top prize is 10,000 pounds. Serious dosh ......

Link to site Telegraph Fantasy Football PM ginger tours your e-mail address if and when you set up your teams and he shall add it to the mini league.

The costs are as follows:

1 team - 7.50 (UK Sterling)
3 teams - 15 (UK Sterling)

Just fcuking do it right ...... it's loads of fun.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just the once...

Walks

Enjoy the crown whilst you have it..... she's coming home this year :D

Ginger "whohasspentalittlemoretimeandmoneythisyear" Tours

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger,

Just make sure you bring your best singing voice to the beer garden in Kamloops. I will only serenade you once, and that is it. :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 1 in the books ........

The Ginger Tours Mini-League after Week #1.

Walks' United with a shocking start :rolleyes: but sophomore Steve Frank with a commanding performance to kick off the Premier League.

1 S Frank I8MU 85
2 M Dickinson Matti's Men 3 82
3 J Frank Colin Bell 78
4 S Frank blue moon 74
5 W Foulkes Ginger Princes I 71
6 C Allen Oakwell Raiders 67
7 P Cooper White Rockets 64
8 B Edwards Bob Hopes! 61
9 W Foulkes Ginger Princes 3 59
10 W Foulkes Ginger Princes 2 58
11 J Lockey toontown 52
12 P Walker Walks' United 52
13 M Frank Cantona18 48
14 M MacDonald Lean No1 47
15 S Frank kippax killers 47
16 R Syms Bobs 'no' Hope's 47
17 A McDonnell Aidso's Ho's 45
18 M MacDonald Lean No3 44
19 S Davies The 18 Pack 43
20 D Williams Citizen's Choice 43
21 M MacDonald Lean No2 42
22 M Frank Man U Animals 15

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man City

Walks

Worry not - it was all down to Man City and their clean sheet - wont happen too many times this season!

One comment from the weekend Liverpool looked awful yesterday - they badly need Gerrard and Hamman back.
Nice of the ref to let Owen retake the penalty - would have been two misses for the weekend had he not :eek:

Good to see your man "Seba" have a good one - even if I didn't pick him - looks like i might have picked up the wrong Chelsea players :rolleyes:

Early days though

PS Did you see some of the points racked up around the world 129! A front line of VN, Shearer, Anelka and Owen? With a Birmingham, Man City and Utd back line? Interesting.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
52 shoc-king points ........

Ginger,

No doubt Steve has Seaman in goal and probably made him Star Player as well ;) . Cracking start for the lad I must say.

Liverpool were awful I agree and the horrible decision to let Owen re-take his penalty was just that ..... horrible. I think Cudicini took all of 1 step forward :rolleyes: . At least in the Nations Cup, our man Zenga took about 8 steps forward :D - no comparison really :D

Chelsea did look good at times yesterday; some wonderful midfield play from Seba, Duff and Lampard. They'll definitely be a hand-full for a lot of teams this year.

Saw the 129 points and couldn't believe it. Not a bad start to the season !!!! Swines ......

I suppose it's on to next week then.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks
I didn't have Seamen in net, Jimmy did though. I did however have Anelka, and Sun Jihai. Gotta love the blues. Liverpool will be a completely different team with Gerard in the middle. And I would have to agree with the Ref on the P.K, Cudicini was way off his line. I also had Owen as a star, could have something to do with it.

Good to be on top

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking Hat Trick ........

Do not tell me you had Sheringham as your Star Player ......... please :(

Beattie - fcuking useless.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent...

Scholes and Riise benched - should help my point tally no end :mad:

Utd with wholesale changes Kleberson, Ronaldo and Forlan all in the starting line up

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0