Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer League

deenav69

Feb 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As it's the 2nd day of Spring, we're lookign towards a summer league. Anyone know of a o35 summer league looking for teams.
It would be nice to play in a league with Div. 1 or premier caliber teams, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ladner has a over 35 league. Definitely not that high of caliber but there is no slide tackling so thats a bonus.

All games in Ladner though, no execptions.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because there are plumbers like me that still wear six studs and I will be playing upfront for Delta with RF, Coach, Chewy, and whiteshoes, plus Z on the BBQ.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
deenav69 said:
As it's the 2nd day of Spring, we're lookign towards a summer league. Anyone know of a o35 summer league looking for teams.
It would be nice to play in a league with Div. 1 or premier caliber teams, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
:D

The Ladner Over 35s league is still looking I believe but it is the best league in the world, so you have to be REALLY outstanding to play, so you're more than likely not good enough. Worth a shot though.

BTW, there is no slide tackling to avoid plunkers taking you down from behind or sliding and not being able to get up.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
How is no slide tackling a bonus?

So no ****ing morons will take you down from behind with a slide tackle.........Too many players don't know how to 'slide tackle' properly.

Football should be played with people on their feet. Agreed?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Because there are plumbers like me that still wear six studs and I will be playing upfront for Delta with RF, Coach, Chewy, and whiteshoes, plus Z on the BBQ.

hos

****ing brilliant............:D I'll mark that day on the calendar. :wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deena:

Tell your team's brain trust to get in touch with Hoffmann. He still has an over 35 division for his summer league (which is based in Vancouver, not at Holly Park in Ladner). Not that there's anything wrong with the Ladner league (except no slide tackling...).:rolleyes:

Plonkers unite,

Trece

ps, failing that, talk to the Richmond guys. Not over 35, but relaxed...:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, we in for the summer league again this year???

Me and Freestyler need a tan!

Well, Freestyler more than myself.:rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps:

Definitely. League meeting is April 4th, and they've already sent out a provisional schedule. Agreed, Freestyler needs a tan worse than anybody else I've ever met except for Coolhead, the original Irish ghost.

We'll even take fcbytca back again, but only if he promises to lay off the all-he-can-eat sushi before games this summer...:rolleyes:
SCP and some of his crew should be back as well, as long as I can round up enough DEET. Dap, are you in again? We need somebody with better hair than Gurps.

Trece
(designated coach until May)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eh, Trece, your league is shite.........the Ladner O-35s is the best league around......almost as good as the Richmond league was around 2000.........

Please accept the fact that this league is second to none in the summer...........:)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shite? Now my feelings are hurt.

How can a league be shite with such TTP notables as Animal, CIC, Texas Rattler, CHAB, fcbytca, Gurps and SCP (amongst others) playing in it? Even Dap has graced us with his presence on the pitch. Money, baby.:rolleyes: Not to mention all the mosquitos you can swat.

Animal's team even has your clone playing for them.

Besides, who wants to play over 35 in the summer? I get to do that all winter...

I can accept the fact that we both wear green-tinted glasses, but will not accept that the Ladner league is "second to none in the summer," even with guest appearances.

Fuddle Duddle!

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0