Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Suggestions for a new avatar.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen, if you don't have faith in your teamates, it completly understandable. I mean, I wouldn't either, Surrey U really aren't that good.

And if you are the type to back down from challenges...I'm sure no one will question your courage...not even your son when he's old enough to sign up for TTP and go back into the archives and see this thread.

In my case, I have more to lose...this bet could more than double the humiliation I recieve, not to mention I'm betting on Peg! A team that does the shits in Imperial Cups.

It's probably a good thing for me that you're scared....

:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep Fishing.

Well good. I'm glad we have that all straightened out then.

BTW, the pictures that are to be your new avatar will finally be done and ready for posting by tomorrow at 11:00pm. It's amazing how many people really want to participate in this. :D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took you and your friends long enough...

All yours would've been was a picture of Johnny Sulentic setting a Beaker doll on fire.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yours is going to be Beaker setting Johnny Sulentic on fire. He's quick and it's taking this long to catch him.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB!!!

Maybe we should change yours to a pic of Celebrini scoring on the bike!!!!!

With 3-1 under it !!!!!!

Just a suggestion.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew it!!!

Dude so preditable I knew exactly what you would say!!!!!

Question does your website only get updated when you win???

I could change my avatar and it still would say...

3-1

Jinky who?????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

I believe you thoroughly misread Zenga's post in your zeal to protect one of the "inner circle" ... :D

I, also, would like to know when SU will update their website with the good news.

:D

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
arse.....

Dude so preditable I knew exactly what you would say!!!!!

If you say so, Regs, though it might not be that bad an idea for you to nip down the optometrist's with keeper. 2 for 1. You could carpool, that would be cute. Either that or get your fcuking hair out of your eyes.

Inner circle? Fcuk's that, then? Don't for a minute think I was sticking up for WKRP, I was simply pointing out the general decline of anything remotely resembling a pisstake recently. When Jinky has to come crashing out of his Crown-induced stupour and give a justified nod to the ginger-pubed perennial TTP whipping boy it's almost time for evasive action.

Almost.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0