Steve Nash New Head Coach of the Nets

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zero experience. I don't know if Kerr was an assistant first, but....totally baffling. It's A-Typical, and you should listen to Steven A Smith's comments on the matter. Apparently many other great assistants in the NBA whom have paid their dues.

I get it but really don't get it at all, actually.

machel

Est
Jul 24, 2004
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zero experience. I don't know if Kerr was an assistant first, but....totally baffling. It's A-Typical, and you should listen to Steven A Smith's comments on the matter. Apparently many other great assistants in the NBA whom have paid their dues.

I get it but really don't get it at all, actually.
watch at 1 minute for other former star players who got coaching jobs without experience.

Reactions: Regs

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doc Rivers, Mark Jackson, Steve Kerr, Isiah Thomas to name a few, all with no coaching experience got head coaching gigs. Hell, they pulled Jason Kidd literally off the floor and gave him a coach job. Not unusual at all.

That said, only one it worked out for was Steve Kerr, but the rest aren't walking into a team with KD and Kyrie Irving.

What? I watch basketball...

akslop

Est
Jun 28, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doc Rivers, Mark Jackson, Steve Kerr, Isiah Thomas to name a few, all with no coaching experience got head coaching gigs. Hell, they pulled Jason Kidd literally off the floor and gave him a coach job. Not unusual at all.

That said, only one it worked out for was Steve Kerr, but the rest aren't walking into a team with KD and Kyrie Irving.

What? I watch basketball...
You listen to TSN 1040 to eh.

That was David Pratt Plagerisum at its finest

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
1040? No chance. I don't want to wade through 17 hours of pre or post daily Canuck white wash.

I plagiarize from much more accredited basketball sources.

• Haha
Reactions: mtkb and akslop

mtkb

Est
Feb 1, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
who cares; the NBA has 4-6 teams with a shot each year and the Nets aren't one of them...

Staff online

Members online