Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steel & Engineers League

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yes, Billy Boy, you would know about stories. Pot this is kettle.

I probably would have been suited to Belfast streets so I could have kicked the fcuk out of bluenoses like you(or people like you who actually live there). It would have been fun but then again Mum didn't want me to do that. I have learned a lot since then. :D

Hail Hail

To stay on topic, I hope Linfield get stuffed in the S/Engineers league just because Billy Boy is associated with them. :D GIRUY

Pot this is kettle. :confused: :rolleyes:

Did I hit a nerve? I guess the truth hurts Mummy's boy :D

Bluenose Billy

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
Pot this is kettle. :confused: :rolleyes:

Did I hit a nerve? I guess the truth hurts Mummy's boy :D

Bluenose Billy

Bluenose Billy Boy, you don't register in the 'hit a nerve' scale. Trust me. I know exactly who you are and what you stand for. I don't really need to say anything else.......

Hail Hail

FTH

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamroc said:
Trust me. I know exactly who you are and what you stand for. I don't really need to say anything else......."

Except ....I'm of topic again. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should start one called " Mummy's boy's" or "do you live vicariously "

Linfield are playing at Quilchena Fri @7 and Association pk Sun @6 .Just in case you're looking for me.Fcuk what am I saying you should already know that as you clam to know everything about me.

The not so Irish Billy Boy :eek:

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Like I said, fud, you're not worth the time. Have a great day.

Captain,
I thought this site was for taking and receiving!!(the piss). Anyway, the Molson is in the cooler if you're ever in the area.

over and out, Billy Boy :)

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFC 2

Roos 2

Pretty good game withboth sides playign fairly well. Ourselves only had 2-3 of our reguar squad out but can't caomplain. Oh wait yes I can complain. Lame late penalty call but the Ref makes the call os you live with it.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
BFC 2

Roos 2

Pretty good game withboth sides playign fairly well. Ourselves only had 2-3 of our reguar squad out but can't caomplain. Oh wait yes I can complain. Lame late penalty call but the Ref makes the call os you live with it.

The only call that went our way happened to be a penalty....never mind the 10 offsides he called in your favour ,and 1 the goal he didn't give us for the same reason. Never mind not having your regular guys out there...our Goalie played with one glove missing.
Another lucky escape for Bombastic.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW - that list of excuses rivals Champlain Keeper's. Ever heard of 'summer soccer' when you have 30 guys signed and are lucky to scrape together a line-up in time for kick-off? Aren't ALL games a sh*t show? Don't all goalies play with 1 glove? Aren't all refs at our level terrible?

Pink sky mining.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
WOW - that list of excuses rivals Champlain Keeper's. .
Pink sky mining.

Our Goalie always plays with one glove........the only thing I can not excuse is not beating sad sack Bombastic. I will hang my head in shame for a while and hopefully beat up on Signmaster on Sunday....We really dislike Signmaster.....wow, check out my composure.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad sack Bombastic? Remembering that this is summer ball and neither team has many regulars in attendance - I will take Bombastic to beat EW every day of the week.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Sad sack Bombastic? Remembering that this is summer ball and neither team has many regulars in attendance - I will take Bombastic to beat EW every day of the week.

We are 100% regular Socceroos with a sprikle of City Blaze....1 player to be exact who will become a winter Roo at the end of Summer. I would be surprised if you could beat our team at all.

Waltzing Matilda? Who bloody killed her?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We could beat 100% Socceroos with our eyes shut and so could Bombastic. 4-2-9 was your record last year my friend - not too scary :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
Correct!...Left turn at Alma, 1 block past Dunbar.

Thanks, Inspector. Also, do you know if they've actually lined the field by now. I reffed there the first game of the season with no lines and we used cones all around the field........:(

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Thanks, Inspector. Also, do you know if they've actually lined the field by now. I reffed there the first game of the season with no lines and we used cones all around the field........:(

Not usually. The last 2X we played there this summer the field wasnt lined. Bring cones if you've got 'em. If it's not lined(and probably won't be), then I hope you have 2 understanding teams :rolleyes:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Our Goalie always plays with one glove........the only thing I can not excuse is not beating sad sack Bombastic. I will hang my head in shame for a while and hopefully beat up on Signmaster on Sunday....We really dislike Signmaster.....wow, check out my composure.
Peter...Peter....Peter. Because I have a little class I will say the Roos are better than previous years and you even have a few good players. But I'm not about to waist my time bantering with you for calling Bombastic SAD SACK. Your opinion is shti and anyone who knows the game knows you are just full of shti. Even your players were telling me what a classless idiot you become late by half time.

Not me though. I enjoy your banter and classless act on the sidelines. Hope we meet in the Playoffs my little ROO mate.

One thing you can say about the roos though. You do stick together winter and summer. Maybe one of these years you will win something. Naaa doubt it. Kepp trying!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Your opinion is shti and anyone who knows the game knows you are just full of shti. Even your players were telling me what a classless idiot you become late by half time.

Not me though. I enjoy your banter and classless act on the sidelines.

One thing you can say about the roos though. You do stick together winter and summer. Maybe one of these years you will win something. Naaa doubt it. Kepp trying!

Thank you for the kind words,you actually made me tear up a little.
As far as my traitor team mates are concerned I would appreciate some names or their numbers. I have been called many things but "classless'' is not usually a thing team mates call me. I will clean house and send them to Bombastic, ungrateful bastards.
Come and see us win the Beach Tournament this year....just look for the big Roo!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0