Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steel & Engineers League

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
As far as my traitor team mates are concerned I would appreciate some names or their numbers. I have been called many things but "classless'' is not usually a thing team mates call me. I will clean house and send them to Bombastic, ungrateful bastards.
Sorry Roo Mate, Dont know the names and/or numbers. All your players are unknowns. I actually think they like you really. They just get fed up with the same tiring repetative rhetoric.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Socceroos the loudmouth with the thick accent? Maybe some new management and that team might not always be the door mats of the league.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Maybe some new management and that team might not always be the door mats of the league.

Let's think here for a second. You are out of all the Cups,you have no chance of winning this league, you have more grey hair on the team than my mothers bridge club, we beat you once and the last time we gave you a tie........who looks like a door mat right now?
BTW chicks really love that thick spanish accent of mine....Ayyyyy Caramba.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um - summer ball my friend. Don't believe we've played you any way so not sure what you're on about.

We CAN actually win it this year, like last year, unless of course you think finishing first in the regular season actually means something. My comments about being league door mats was referring to the winter season, not summer. Does anybody take summer seriously? I guess so...

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And our one grey haired player who doesn't play for us any more except for a couple summer games would be your best and fittest player :)

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
And our one grey haired player who doesn't play for us any more except for a couple summer games would be your best and fittest player :)

Sorry, I thought you are with Bombastic. Sorry also about the grey Geezer......must be tough if the oldtimers make or break your team.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Playoffs are here and the Roos are playing against Club Europa. Any Idea who is playing who apart from that?

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
The Playoffs are here and the Roos are playing against Club Europa. Any Idea who is playing who apart from that?

Peet-ah, Linfield FC will be facing the winner of the basement dwellers, Point Grey Strikers or Belmont...thats all I know for now..

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic playing Signmaster in Winter preseason training match on Friday.............I mean Important quarterfinal playoff game.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Bombastic playing Signmaster in Winter preseason training match on Friday.............I mean Important quarterfinal playoff game.

I hate Signmaster.....but see you later anyway,I hope you had a great Summer. Signmaster: 4 Bombastic :0

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
I hate Signmaster.....but see you later anyway,I hope you had a great Summer. Signmaster: 4 Bombastic :0
The best part of summer my Roo Mate was the banter amungst friends in this league. Tremendous! Hope you enjoyed it too?

By the way ......we may see you later.........though it depends on how you guys do in the playoffs.

Bombastic 2
Signmaster 0

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Firefighters 3 - Linfield 2

A great game today against a strong firefighters team.

My wife and I would like to give a big thanks to all of the firefighters (Thanks Dylan :) ) for their help with our son today. Cole is doing great. Thankfully he missed all the important arteries but still managed to cut all the way to the bone. He had 11 stitches. We think he's most disappointed about not getting to go the Whitecaps soccer camp he was due to start tomorrow!! Thanks again (and of course a big thanks from Cole!)

Cheers, Billy Boy

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear that the little man is okay! It was a good game today under the circumstances. The field was shocking, almost like playing on pavement. Didn't notice the heat either. :rolleyes: But that just made the beers taste better after. On to the final in a couple of weeks. Anyone know who we play in the final?

Parkhead

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ParkHead said:
On to the final in a couple of weeks. Anyone know who we play in the final?
Parkhead
I don't think that has been determined. We beat signmaster in what we wer told was a Quarter Final so we still have one match to play. I have no clue who we are playing.

Sounds like you guys had a direct route to the final.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy Boy - sounds serious; everything ok?

Belmont beat PG Strikers 3-2 (somehow this was close...) and now face somebody this Thursday night (Firefighters?). Looks like Bombastic is through in the other semi but against?

Belmont to repeat :)

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
You play Europa in the final of the C-CUP.
Oh but of course. The rest of us have forgotten there are actually other Cups and Finals to be played. How quickly we forget.

BFC in the Semi's for the League Cup. Not Challenge or Amalgamation.

:confused:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
I don't think that has been determined. We beat signmaster in what we wer told was a Quarter Final so we still have one match to play. I have no clue who we are playing.

Sounds like you guys had a direct route to the final.

The Roos are up against Europe on Thursday at Musquiem in the other quarters.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0