Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St Patty's Day.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three more days till good old St Patricks Day.

Where will people be bringing in the Lucky Day?

Alot of boys will be training on Thursday evening. (unlucky boys)

That being said, Kelly O Bryans will be a perfect place to drop on by later.

No work on Friday makes for a nice enjoyable St Patty's Day bash. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute outrage

Coach:

Your shameless plug with respect to your favourite establishment for St. Patrick's day is sooo tacky.

Just because it's one of the few Irish themed places to go on the south side of the river and serves the best damn Guinness around gives you no right to commercialize the place on this holy grail of holidays.

Saying that, I will still join you only because the rest of our teammates will probably be there and I wouldn't want to miss out.

Regs:
Any chance you could join us?
I would be more than willing to buy and share a kiss and make-up Kilkenny or two with you.
You may not like this ale, but I assure you the name of it will put a smile on your face.
And Ang's.

;)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vegas Baby!!!

Inside NYNY there is the best damn Irish bar "Nine Fine Irishman" (I think that might be an oxymoron, but the bar is top shelf)

Let the expense account roll....................

Lean

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting to follow the goings-on of East Belfast's McCartney sisters in the good old USofA as St. Patrick's Day approaches. As Sky News put it, "The McCartney sisters will be meeting with America's most respected and influential Irish figure, Senator Ted Kennedy."

That anyone would have any respect for such a notoriously lecherous pisshead from a family with highly dubious connections to anything of any use speaks volumes about the average American. I'd like to know what the Irish contingent thinks about such a creature wielding so much influence and power over the lives of an integral part of Her Majesty's United Kingdom.

His former yank chums, those who have lowered themselves to talk to him at least, have told Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams that his latest visit is not to be for the purposes of fund raising. Good job he has all that lolly from the Belfast bank heist of a couple months back, some of which was rumoured to have been laundered at the Cheltenham races last weekend.

Could this be the last St. Patrick's Day the world is ever going to have to endure with the IRA in existence? Ironic, cynical even, that their downfall should come from the fall-out of the cold-blooded murder of an Irish Catholic. The Americans standing shoulder to shoulder with Tony B. Liar and his gang of pissed-up Scotsmen. Who'd have thought it?

They even lost to France at rugby. Putain de merde.

Now maybe people might start paying attention to the three far more worthy Saints; Andrew, David and George.

And it's about time the MCartney sisters did something, Mark David Chapman must be punished to the full extent of the law.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please, Mr. England, St. Patrick's Day and the IRA should not be used in the same sentence. One has absolutely NOTHING to do with each other. BTW, when I meet you in the summer, we'll be going out for drinks with Gerry Adams, if that works for you. God bless you, Fastshow.

TAL

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No disrepect RF but i advise all to go to the Blarney stone thursday night, lets just say theres a certain band in town warming up at gm place. That band i have been told is making a guest appearance at the BS on St Pattys.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you, Captain (I thought you'd quit TTP?).

However, Gerry Adams makes his annual fund-raising jolly to the Eastern US this time each year and, as cynical is I am, you cannot convince me that Paul McCartney's sisters didn't choose this time of year to make their most political of statements.

And, if you'll forgive me for saying so, trying to engage someone with knowledge and opinions of the issues, someone like Guinness, for instance, is slightly more interesting that reading about where Fastshowforever is planning on supping his comedy green-dyed pint of Kilkenny (which is so Irish it's only available in North America) while saying, "To be sure, to be sure" in a mock-Donegal brogue surrounded by people desperately trying to convince themselves the Irish have a monopoly on the "craic" because they've got bugger-all else to talk about.

BTW, when I meet you in the summer we'll be going out for drinks with Bobby Lenarduzzi, if that works for you.

Go to The Irish Heather, Beanbag would have wanted it that way.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
No disrepect RF but i advise all to go to the Blarney stone thursday night, lets just say theres a certain band in town warming up at gm place. That band i have been told is making a guest appearance at the BS on St Pattys.

Note is I said 'south' side of the river. ;)

U2's coming to Surrey...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted by: Always out of the loop
That band i have been told is making a guest appearance at the BS on St Pattys.
Luc, yer full of it... Killarney play the Blarney Stone every St. Paddy's day!!! From noon on it's standing room only!!!
BTW, The Irish Heather will probably be closed if it snows out!!! :rolleyes:

Fasty, good to see you throw my glorious name into one of yer legendary posts... Cap-e-tan may not be amused (as I've only been to Belfast for like a fortnight), but encouraging nonetheless... When do we get blessed with yer presense again???

Guinnesswillprobablyendup@KellyO'sduetoalatetrainingsessionThursday!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts