Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Patrick's Day 2002

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB,

Will we be visiting Mavericks at 11:00 on St. Patrick's Day? Hopefully, I haven't crossed any boundaries here. If so, could we get other TTPers to visit Mavericks? I hope so, as I would like to make up for missing the Gay Bar, I mean Milk Bar function. It was nice to see CD/Ghosty/Max Blink and a few others last year....

Captain Shamrock

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course!

That's next Sunday, yes? We play on Saturday against the Slurrey United Sluts so it'll be a great day, well, couple of pints anyways :D

Who's in for the Captain's big day at Maverick's?

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clarification

Do they have a dart board?

Mavericks in BBY? and at 11:00 am or pm? Is CD going? I've spent my Crote beer budget already and I've almost had enough of the dirty beggers for awhile.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twats!

That's next Sunday, yes? We play on Saturday against the Slurrey United Sluts so it'll be a great day, well, couple of pints anyways

Scratch that. The league in their infinite wisdom have decided to schedule us for a doubleheader this weekend :rolleyes:

~TB.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bunkertown

I saw on Delta Cable that the Danny Burns Irish Showband and the Irish Dancers will be performing at Bunkers. Has the Captain been practising...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, he is playing there on Saturday and I will be attending, hopefully in a good mood after winning our promotion match....Oh yah, I might be a little bit drunk......

Captain

Regs,

You're game isn't until 2:00, so I don't see a problem with an 11:00 meeting. Just take the day off like you did last week. It is only the league. :rolleyes: And St. Patrick' Day only comes once a year. League games happen once a week, unless you're in Div. 2, when they happen once every 3 months.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R.I.P. Great Granny Eckford, Granny Kinney & Granny McGowan!

Ode to Beer

"Of all my favorite things to do ,
The utmost is to have a brew.

My love grows for my foamy friend,
will each thirst-quenching elbow bend.

Beer's so frosty, smooth and cold..
It's paradise..pure liquid gold!

Yes, beer means many things to me...
That's all for now ..I gotta pee! "

Please be safe, and drink responsibly everyone! ;)

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spirit Of The West, Friday Night at The Commodore.

Normally you can guarantee a 'cracker' of a show. with or without Beer, whatever the colour. But the sound guy for SOTW absolutely fcuked it up.:mad: I think he may of had one to many reefers as the sound was equivalent to a boom box from a car driving up Robson Street in a snow storm. The tin whistle could hardly be heard as could the organ and the drummers voice for his solo was all nearly lost.
It all sounded quite good at his sound desk:rolleyes:What a complete fcuking muppet. I think a drunken bride at a Surrey wedding could have done better!:eek:

The sound in the rest of the room was shite. Does he not know to walk round the whole room to hear the sound. Wnaker:mad:
I would be interested to know if anyone of the TTP'ers were there and their comments.
BTW, SOTW performed great despite the inept sound guy.

Happy St Patricks Day to you all

hedKandi

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweetheed

Spirit of the West also played on Sat. night and were brilliant!!! OK, I can't really say for sure (far too many bevies way too early in the day), but I think everyone had a good time... I was told that I did!!! Anyway, brilliant venue and great band to play for St. Pats day... Although from what I remember they charged $7.25 for a tin of Guinness!!! :rolleyes: Ah well I'm sure it went down well;)

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the first time Guuinness, I'd have to agree with you!

Spirit of the West was absolutely on fire! They put on a great show and I was more nackered from that concert than I am after a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0