Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Trivia 2002.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
its only one city!!!

actually jinks you got me with montreal, seattle no, green bay no.

the city that i am talking about or the one i read has no basketball team but has football,hockey, baseball.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm up, twice I'm sure.

Which was the first English team to win the F.A. cup without fielding an English player?

Very easy.

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool.

And another thing, I’d appreciate it if someone would tell these fcuking continental types to stop asking new questions until my question has been answered correctly.

Jinky, I’m afraid F.C. doesn’t count - although I’ll allow Northampton on the basis that you merely had to add Town.

Let the games commen…continue.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No clue, but...

Leeds?

You must try harder than that. Someone get it so I can ask an obscure mountain biking question so Dude can play............

Once I get on the board...

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lonely.........

Saint will be in bed for another four hours yet so I'll play (on my own unless Max Blink comes on) in his absence. Were it not for his faineancy I'd have only edited his post anyway, thereby rendering his post moot. And, while I'm at it (and I do try and be 'at it' as much as possible), there's nothing wrong with my gnomical and in no way did I invite him down for a slap-up Christmas dinner as, rather obviously, there isn't enough food in Tooting to palliate that gentleman's famous appetite.

But enough of that (for now); which Geneva-based former NHL'er, until last month, owned the Coca-Cola Cardiff Devils of the Findus British National League?

If you purport to be hockey fans that one's a piece of piss.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know one of the McSorley brothers was heavily involved w/ Hockey in GBR (Chris, I think)...but he didn't win any Stanley Cups. Hell, he didn't even play in the NHL, did he? I don't beleive Marty is involved w/ ownership, but I could be wrong.

Based on your hint, I'll go with Marty McSorley.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a winner for the first time in his life........

Dude's up.

I'll throw in a pre-emptive strike and guess Alison Sydor for his question.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The question to Fastshow's answer: name a Canadian female cross country mountain bike racer who strikes a remarkable resemblance to a 14 year old boy. Another acceptable answer: all of them.

Keeping with hockey: name the first Soviet to play in the NHL, and the team he played for.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Niet.

This is a toughie. The first one wasn't actually a great player, and ended up getting sent down to the minors.

Hint: he joined a Smyth Division team.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0