Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Soccer Phenom!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, have a look at what the future holds for the beautiful game. This kid is 9 years old, and has more skill in his little finger than most of us can ever hope to possess. I think he's somewhere in South America.

Amazing composure! Watch how he schools these other 9 year olds like they were.......uhhhh......kids.

http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/jeancarloschera.html

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's from the North of Brazil, Mato Grosso. There are already big name clubs asking about this kid. The province had a small article on this kid a couple of weeks ago. Unreal.
Not going to even try to get in to it. UNREAL!

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What makes it even more amazing is the fact that he is only 6 for the most part in this video. The footage is from 2001 until the last part.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed that too. But he looks the exact same height and all when the footage switches to 04. I think daddy taping it didn't know how to set the date. Between 6 and 9 I think you would grow at least 4 inches. ( if you know what I mean )

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's no phenom... that's just Cainy picking on kids his own height.

Jimmylikestoscoregoals :p

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It always seems to come down to spelling on this site. A little bit pathetic I think. I am aloud to have poor spelling message boards are for 13 year olds. I am the first one to admit this is where my brain comprehension is at right now, but as bad as that is some of you have children, are bald, old and still post on message boards I worry more about that then my spelling.... biaaaaaatch

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
It always seems to come down to spelling on this site. A little bit pathetic I think. I am aloud to have poor spelling message boards are for 13 year olds. I am the first one to admit this is where my brain comprehension is at right now, but as bad as that is some of you have children, are bald, old and still post on message boards I worry more about that then my spelling.... biaaaaaatch

you're only 13 years old?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kid's obviously an unbelievable player, there's no question about that. But I'm also pretty impressed with the quality of play down there in general. Did you see some of the feeds that kid was getting from the rest of his team? Not too shabby for 9 year olds.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But will he dominate once hookers and blow have been introduced? Until then, it's only Dad's camcorder.

Buckfast

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jean Carlos Chera, a 9-year-old who is 4-foot-6, is attracting interest from Manchester United and other top European teams. Chera, who weighs 77 pounds, currently plays for the youth teams of Associacao Desportiva Atletica, a small club in the southern Brazilian state of Parana.

"Seven or eight European clubs have already contacted us to know more about Jean," team president Adilson Batista Prado said in a telephone interview Thursday. "They want to know what he is all about, and I tell them he's a phenomenon, probably the best player to come out of Brazil."

Prado and team officials would not identify all the clubs interested in Jean, but confirmed that representatives of Manchester United have asked for videotapes of his matches.

Prado said teams from Portugal, France and Germany have made contact, and local media identified FC Porto as one of the teams.

The club said the European clubs haven't made official offers yet, but some have asked for permission to send representatives, and others have invited the midfielder and his family to go to Europe.

"He still needs to be a kid," said Prado, who does not allow Jean to talk to reporters.

Jean began to attract attention after the club put videos with highlights of Jean's matches on its Web site. In the videos, Jean is seen scoring goals from midfield, dribbling past several defenders and playing among 13- and 14-year-olds.

After the videos were posted, the site's page views nearly tripled and some of them had to be removed to keep the site from crashing, the club said.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The wee fcuker doesn't pass the ball enough. He doesn't understand the concept of team football and most importantly, he is only left-footed. One footed players are SOOOOOOO predictable. At least that's what I was told when I was playing.....

If the wee bastard ever learns to pass the ball he might make the South Delta team.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0