Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Serie 'A' 2005/06

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
Luch,

Frey played fantasic, I didnt see the goal so I can't comment on it being offside or not.
The replay showed the original ball into Adriano was off, but other than that, Inter full value for the win.

zenga said:
Figo was magic today, running at the Fiorentina defense all day long
Agreed, and it was Pancaro who left him on the first goal. He was replaced at the half but too late...

zenga said:
INTER v JUVE; should be a cracker.
Spot on. Hopefully, Inter can take points next week. Should be Juve's first real test. Best of luck.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any predictions for Inter's mid week CL match versus the fifth place team in Scotland?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinks,

The San Siro will be empty, the game is to be played behind closed doors, but I cant see Inter losing.

2-0 Inter is my call.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the closed doors thing, I wonder if the Inter fans had a premonition that they would be playing Rangers this year and decided to cause all that trouble just to have the San Siro empty and their city devoid of bluenosery.

The travelling Rangers support is not a pretty thing.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rome derby

Wow.

Watched the Roma/Lazio match last night on FSW.

Being a fan component of the best derby in the world ;) I must say this one had it all.

Fcuking great match.

As much as I hated him at Celtic, Paulo DiCanio is second to none in intensity.
I loved it when he gave the 'shhh' to the Roma support. :D

As the commentators were saying it's amazing how both captains (Totti, DiCanio) absolutely bleed for their Clubs.
You just don't see it as much these days and the passion was awesome.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rome derby

Rangerforever said:
Wow.

Watched the Roma/Lazio match last night on FSW.

Being a fan component of the best derby in the world ;) I must say this one had it all.

Fcuking great match.

As much as I hated him at Celtic, Paulo DiCanio is second to none in intensity.
I loved it when he gave the 'shhh' to the Roma support. :D

As the commentators were saying it's amazing how both captains (Totti, DiCanio) absolutely bleed for their Clubs.
You just don't see it as much these days and the passion was awesome.

RF,

You have a captain who will bleed for your club. Unfortunately, he has led them to 6 games on the road without a win. :D Well done, wee Barry Ferguson. He is one of the only players in the world who might whine more than this site's administrator on the field.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there any topic that you won't turn into "I hate Rangers". Haven't read anything in the "Solidarity Forever" thread, but could only imagine that there was some reference about Ulster Unionists. Only you could come up with similarities. Twisted.

You must be great fun at party. Conversation vulture comes to mind.

It's a sunny day, try to enjoy it.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Is there any topic that you won't turn into "I hate Rangers". Haven't read anything in the "Solidarity Forever" thread, but could only imagine that there was some reference about Ulster Unionists. Only you could come up with similarities. Twisted.

You must be great fun at party. Conversation vulture comes to mind.

It's a sunny day, try to enjoy it.

Buckfast

Nice one, Bucky. You really are a bitter wee bastard but if you have a few moments, grab a personality and GIRUY.

Oh the boo bells are boo indeed. You should take some of your own advice, wee man. Go enjoy the sun and remember, everyday one wakes up is a good day, even if you're a Hun.

God bless you, Bucky.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, take the SPL spill-off back to your thread.

To get back on topic, there is a cracker match going on at the moment. On the 40 min. mark, Samp and Inter are tied at 2. Zenga you watching?

Juve-Milan at Live on TLN today at 11:30. Milan need to take points before Juve run away with the league.

TLN is also showing La Viola live tomorrow morning again. Man I love TLN... this year :eek:!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this guy. He sounds like he's swearing all the time.

[video=google;-2022266015380331569]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2022266015380331569[/video]

imtapley

Aug 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
I like this guy. He sounds like he's swearing all the time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2022266015380331569

That link didn't work for me but I know the clip- Germano Mosconi...It's about 99% swearing...

"Chi ha chiuso la porta PORCO DIO!!!"

My favourite:

ORCO DIO ORCO DIO ORCO DIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic, he's everyone's zio that drinks too much and never goes home...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0