Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it really is laughable.

Seriously, Walter. Couldnt motivate Anna Nicole at a pharmacy. Go now, please! Steve Coppel's available. Christ, I would take Ted Coppel

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, this it he most boring race ever.........two teams are level with 2 games to go and the only thing both sets of supporters can think of is the other team fcuking up rather than actually winning........

Who is going to blow the next game? I'll go with Celtic to shite the bed against Hearts, Rangers to beat Aberdeen........that would give the title basically to Rangers. What excitement. :rolleyes or was that excrement..... :( :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And a straight red to Charley Mulgrew early in the match.........and a straight red to the Boogey Man after that. That will haunt Rangers in the last game. :eek:

Now, Celtic with a 2 goal win tomorrow should be enough.........going into the last game. Having said that, any win will do. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is footage of the red card to Mulgrew........Laugherty, may you rot in hell you fcuking cheating cnut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me Captain?!?

You can CLEARY see he's split wide open.

I hope they throw the book at Charlie Mulgrew.
Dirty fcuking sheep shagging bastard.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibs 0 Celtic 0

Congratulations to the Rangers' supporters on the site. Strachan can go fcuk himself......Hartley and Brown in the middle......he hasn't figured out it doesn't work. Right until the end, he kept 4 at the back with Hartley in front of them.....No fcuking clue whatsoever. Players can GTF too as they showed very little grit and I'm pretty sure I could have made it through that game in the Hibs goal without giving up anything. That says it all really.

Now requiring a miracle........beating Hearts and hoping for a draw or a DU win. Strachan has given this title to Rangers and the only positive from this will hopefully be his sorry ass on the way out of Glasgow.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been a fcuked up year Captain and as wee Guinny said we have to still bring it to the Arabs.

But fcuk me, I can almost taste it...:D

Certainly has been a yo-yo this year right to the end.

COME ON RANGERS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See Laugherty was 'fined' for his disgraceful actions on Saturday. Well done to Rangers for not tolerating that sort of shite.

Prediction for the last weekend

Rangers will draw...........

Celtic will draw..........

Congratulations, Rangers.

Fcuk Gordon STrachan........he will be gone if Celtic lose the title

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone really care!?

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy.

The SPL should be re named Disney Land FFS.

Brutal, the lot of it. :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree actually.

The fact that both sides have tough games to finish and it actually means something to the Arabs too (I think) gives it some credibility IMHO.

Will the helicopter come this time? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I mean is that this league is a farce, even with only two clubs actually having a shot at the silverware.

The fact that both of those two teams are garbage too, just furthers my point.

Laugherty should be banned from Professional Football altogether if giving the vickies and having a late night bevvy session is good enough to get you fined, binned for life from National Duties and severely sectioned by your own club.

Aside from Rangers and Celtic the Whitecaps may actually finish "In Europe" if they played in this league with their current roster ffs.

Scottish Pub League.

Oh I long for the good ol days when English teams were barred from the Champions League and proper footballers actually signed and played in Scotland...

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late post to the weekend's results. Nothing has changed. It will go the 90th minute. As much as I want to, I have no confidence in Rangers.

Also, I like Rangers move of fining Lafferty. Below Rangers' standards.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
severely sectioned by your own club.

They still section players in the auld country? Sounds kind of barbaric, actually. Almost like drawing and quartering. I thought they only did that with refs....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are some examples of the Mickey Mouse SPL and the players involved.

Loovens: BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | C | Celtic | Loovens defends challenge on Edu

See the picture, and try to match it up with this quote:
"I'm a hard player but also fair," the former Cardiff defender said.

"I just went in for the ball and at some point my leg had to come down to land on the ground.

"Edu went off for treatment and I spoke to him as soon as he came back on. I said sorry, asked if he was okay and he told me he was fine.

"I really don't know what all the fuss is about. It will be looked into but I'd be surprised if any action was taken against me."
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht. :rolleyes:

on Laugherty:BBC SPORT | Football | Scottish Premier | SFA praises Rangers over Lafferty

at least he apologised:
"I want to apologise for my actions in Saturday's match with Aberdeen.

"It was something I should not have done and I deeply regret what happened.

"I will make a personal apology to Charlie Mulgrew because he should not have been sent off.

"I also want to apologise to the referee and his assistants. It is difficult enough for officials to handle important SPL matches without me making it more difficult by behaving the way I did.

"I also totally accept that I have let down the club and the supporters.

"There are standards at Rangers Football Club that need to be upheld and I have fallen way below these standards.

"What I did was wrong and I would like to say sorry to the supporters because they should expect better from a Rangers player.

"Their backing on Saturday was fantastic - as it has been all season - and for me to behave the way I did was completely wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0