Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've only been to the one Celtic/Rangers game on March 5th, 2003 with Parkhead. Hartson with the goal in the 67th minute for the 1 - 0 win. I will NEVER forget the experience of a Celtic/Rangers game. Even though lately the football has generally been shite, it is still an experience that everyone should try and experience in their lifetime......especially a Celtic win. :D I remember the ferry ride too, Billy Boy....different squad of passengers though when we went over. ;) Drinking starts at 6:00 in the morning and the Ferry actually sells beer at that time. Parkhead was feeding the fish on the way over though, as he got stuck into some homemade wine the night before. He spent the whole ferry ride with his head over the railing........:D Ah the good old days.....

Come on the Hoops.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still can't believe that we actually saw you and Neil on the tele during that game. :D
You had some big pom poms I recall or were by someone that had them.

Great that JB's giving us updates like you guys did.

COME ON RANGERS

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Downtown.........Was it worth the $200 bucks to fly business class?;)

Say hi to Gary Bryant for me and call me from the match!

Come on the Hoops!

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey lads, just waking up and its snowing lightly today. Away for another walk and pick up the Daily Record. So far between ebay and second seller ticket sources, the cheapest ticket I've seen is £232. I'm trying to convince myself that its a once in lifetime opportunity - so we'll see after today if I can get that much desperation into the situation. I'm going to be vocal today about willing to part with £100 or so - maybe get one of these TA guys to tell one of their kids that there will be other games. If that fails - well.....

Been great so far - the only struggle has been no starbucks quad grande Americano :(

Coach - will say hi to Gary for you - as for the flight, stayed awake and tried to drink loads of caesars, but the service on that Zoom was too slow to make up the $200 difference (Zoom you can pay $200 more for premium - means free drinks and special check in - special check in was worth a few bucks to avoid the line - but its hard to make up the $6 per drink difference in 8 hours with slow service!). Anyways, I'll have to see about the phone call as I made the massive money saving decision to leave my cell phone at home - which might just be thrown into the logic I'll use to convince myself to pay for that Rangers/Celtic ticket thru all of the saved money there

RF - at Hampden tonight I'll walk thru with my money out - "Bovril and pie please" - nothing else, no worries. And I can see why your big daddy might have had his game on staying here - this place would be incredible in the summer - Runrig got it right for sure. Doing some touring around lomond last night - went to Cameron house where the Scotland team has been staying the last 3 days - saw the lodges beside there where Gascoigne used to stay and then went up to Balloch castle last night - met the groundskeeper who lives up there - got a 45 minute tour of the grounds (this is where they hold all the outdoor concerts and highland games) - then into his house for a couple of hours, few beers and stories. good laugh.

Alright I'll check in later - need some grub and I've discovered the Mcdonalds a mile away and the bacon bun. Then gear up for Hampden - c'mon Scotland beat those flare shooting losers!

And back on topic, Rangers are gonna thump Celtic Saturday. Cheers.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was born in Paisley FYI.
Suppose I should be a St. Mirren supporter?

Regardless, the dream would be to play for Rangers and Canada.

:)

Ballsforever

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to believe but Celtic has FOUR starters in the line-up against Croatia. Guess how many Huns are in the line-up? :rolleyes:

****ing disgraceful but wouldn't expect anything less from the SFA..........two fcuking Huns running the squad. what a surprise. :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be so bitter Cappy, aren't Shellick supposedly the better team with more Scotish Internationals? :p

2 Huns or 2 Scots? Would shudder to think what would happen if two ROI men were running the show :rolleyes:

Just because they aren't Shellick men doesn't mean they are "huns" or "orangemen" or "Masons" or whatever...

CelticParanoiaLoyal :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be so bitter Cappy, aren't Shellick supposedly the better team with more Scotish Internationals? :p

2 Huns or 2 Scots? Would shudder to think what would happen if two ROI men were running the show :rolleyes:

Just because they aren't Shellick men doesn't mean they are "huns" or "orangemen" or "Masons" or whatever...

CelticParanoiaLoyal :D

**** your paranoia shite. It is almost laughable how corrupt that ****ing association is......Huns are Rangers players/supporters for the record and nothing else.

Why the **** would two Ireland managers want to steer that ship? It would never happen even if two were thick enough to entertain the idea.

I wonder if Rangers will get the league extended as per their request. :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angry? Seriously. What could you possibly be angry about? Bitter? Well, that's a whole different story.

No need, Sunshine. Save your energy for something positive. Maybe hold hands with RF and skip through fields of lavendar. You can leave the venom up to me. I've got it covered. Apparently.

Attachments

• RF and Captain.jpg
    RF and Captain.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 76

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky:
What side of you is bitter about the 1-1 tie? ;)

That is fcuking well done Scotland with a skint crew.

Ok - The Love St. and Take Away digs were comical, :D, certainly not angry or bitter. :rolleyes:

Captain: Burley isn't a Hun, Butcher is I guess, and Pressley plays for Celtic.
WTF are you on about? :confused:
Sometimes man I have to admit you get right wound up about the weirdest fcuking shite.

JB:
Give us the details bro, it sounds like we played well against the Croats.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky:
What side of you is bitter about the 1-1 tie? ;)

That is fcuking well done Scotland with a skint crew.

Ok - The Love St. and Take Away digs were comical, :D, certainly not angry or bitter. :rolleyes:

Captain: Burley isn't a Hun, Butcher is I guess, and Pressley plays for Celtic.
WTF are you on about? :confused:
Sometimes man I have to admit you get right wound up about the weirdest fcuking shite.

JB:
Give us the details bro, it sounds like we played well against the Croats.

Pressley....let me see....if I play McManus and Caldwell, perhaps I will get a run in the Huns game. :D Simple really. I have to disagree with you, RF. I get wound up for good reason but it will all be moot when Celtic wins on Saturday. Burley is a Hun for the record........great result for Scotland in a friendly match, which meant nothing.

I'm off to get wound up with your post, RF. I have nothing else to do during Spring Break so I may as well let you know that I'm ****ing gutted with you now too. Fcuk off.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look, you're slagging the whole SFA which I'm a proud supporter of man.
You would feel the same way if I slammed the IFA all the time.
I just don't get how you always call it so corrupt and shite.
Enough man.

Spoke a bit out of emotion - Sorry.
You know me well enough and I doubt you're totally gutted with me.

Sure, the Pressley bit does have merit now come to think of it. ;)

Burley supports Ayr United or Kilmarnock or something, how does that make him a Rangers supporter? :confused:

Those guys are hurt, especially Bazza, and again the only one who is vague is McGregor on whatever his ailment is and Gordon's the #1 anyway for what you eloquently described as a mean nothing game.

You fcuk off too then, ;)
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0