Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's just not used to scoring other than in Amsterdam!
We will take a goal from Baz anyday mind you!:)

Hopefully he brings it tomorrow against the Serbs!:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, it seems Falkirk did the same as last week........3 - 2 down with 16 minutes to go and gave up 4........last week....1 - 1 with 15 minutes left and gave up 3........

They need to work on Fitness or giving Russel Latapy steroids to help last the 90 minutes. :D

Hearts drew Gretna. :D Where is our new Hearts supporter? :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheepshaggers 1 Celtic 3

Down 1 - 0 at the half........for the life of me I can't figure out why we play so poorly in the first half........one shot on target.......

Second half - ALL Celtic......Donati, Miller, and Miller.......that's right, Bucky.......Miller with two and he was only on for 15 minutes. :lol:

A very entertaining game overall with lots going on......Strachan sent to the tunnel after a scuffle after Miller's first goal......

Either way, a good win as Pittodrie is always a tough place to play.

Nakamura was brilliant.......the outside fullbacks service was ****ing dreadful......Lee Naylor probably had his worst game of the season and he has been minging every game. Caldwell played with McManus in the middle and Wilson was burned AGAIN in the back post for their goal, granted two ****-ups before that.......

Boruc was back in goal and made a couple of handy stops in the first half. Nice to have him back....

On to the Jam Tarts next week, which is usually another tricky fixture.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic with a VERY good performance today.........Hopefully they didn't 'blow their load' before Wednesday.......some brilliant build-ups today and the midfield was FANTASTIC.........:thumbup:

The Huns won 2 - 1.........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lowfxwLJnkk"]YouTube - Celtic vs Hearts highlights 07/08/25[/ame]

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, Brown looked like a one man gang out there in those hi lites...

I'm sorry, Naka-who?

Good for Scotland is all I can say...;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thank you RF..............

It seems as though the Big Man high jacked my lap top in Shuswap with that post three people ago on the 19th............

RF was posting under Coach in his reply to Celtic Sucking and Loving The Teddy Bears!

Coachforever.......................Classic buddy boy..........Classic!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ, even you could have looked a player against that mob. Hearts are absolute pish. Get off the bandwagon, Swiss Fence-sitter.

Top of the league CSC

Right enough.......Rangers have played the top teams so far..........:D

Anyway, Rangers will be out of the CL tomorrow.......and then the bubble will burst.......though it won't be this weekend as they have an easy 3 points against Gretna........

Celtic's performance on Saturday was honestly VERY good. Let's hope they can do the same tomorrow night in terms of production...

On another note.......Zurawski, Miller, and Gravesen have been officially put on the transfer market.....I can't see anyone going for Zurawski but someone might be suckered into Miller with his 3 goals in 2 games......

Why the **** is Jarosik and Riordan not on the blocks then? :confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top of the league CSC

I didn't realize PSG was top of League 1.
Saw the hi lites from yesterday with PLG shitting his pants in a lucky 3 points.
I think they lie 16th right now.
Which one is it then - PSG or those fcuking cheats Marseille who denied us a CL final with their fixings?
How can you even wear that jersey?
Talk about a fence sitter...

Back to your canniballistic ways eh Bucky?

I want you and your plate, fork, spoon and knife out ready to go tomorrow after we dispose of the Serbs. :p

Come on Rangers!

Sorry Kenno - Couldn't resist. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PSG? Marseille? Fence-sitting? Um, I see your point. Two fierce rivals. Good one.

Re: eating crow tomorrow afternoon. Happy to do so, mate. Bring the Daddy's Broon Sauce with you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck, Rangers. Aye, right.......

Let's go, Red Star.........here's a wee video and hopefully the Huns will not be able to be able to deal with this atmosphere. :D

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nEMYqPuQkk]YouTube - CRVENA ZVEZDA - DELIJE SEVER[/ame]

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why the **** is Jarosik and Riordan not on the blocks then?

Kapitan:

Do you know anybody who would take them?:confused:

I think anybody in the league would be transferable if the offering price was right...

Trece

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Rangers. Wasn't pretty but a great result in a very hostile atmosphere.

Walter Smith has superseded all past accomplishments. Inheriting a poor squad, a dysfunctional dressing room and a limited budget. So, my hats off to him. Guinness, RF et al bring the crow supper. I've never been more pleased to get stuck into it.

Over to you, Timmy. Don't shite the bed, now :D

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better yet, no arrests over the last two days in Belgrade. But I'm sure the Captain will find something to have a go:cool:

Champions League Group Stages CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Rangers. Wasn't pretty but a great result in a very hostile atmosphere.

Walter Smith has superseded all past accomplishments. Inheriting a poor squad, a dysfunctional dressing room and a limited budget. So, my hats off to him. Guinness, RF et al bring the crow supper. I've never been more pleased to get stuck into it.

Over to you, Timmy. Don't shite the bed, now :D

Buckfast

Congratulations, Buckfast, and I can't say anything bad........Rangers are in the final 32 of the CL. Well done. :)

As for shitting the bed, I did say that I liked Rangers chances to get past Red Star than I did Celtic over Spartak.......we'll find out tomorrow.

As for Red Star, that is the 4th game in 6 they have failed to score. Did they create any chances at all? Or did Rangers comfortably control them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0