Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine that......sectarian singing from Rangers supporters? Mind you, it's only a minority and I know none of the TTP Rangers' supporters have ever said or sang anything sectarian.

Hey I spent all day Monday in an Irish jail learning about my Fenian brothers :D Buckys right, lets not go down this road again.

Billy Boy

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a good start for Rangers, but I'm starting to think BNJ was a much more intelligent guy before the sex (oops I mean name) change... Johnnybluenose is a wanker!!!

On ye go.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I spent all day Monday in an Irish jail learning about my Fenian brothers :D Buckys right, lets not go down this road again.

Billy Boy

Totally agree, Billyboy. We will not go down this road again but it appears the SPL is out to get someone........as of now, it is Rangers.

Come on the Zeta. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup. What a shame.

But do you for one fcuking second believe it's a one way street?. I decided not to post the reports from Newcastle after Celtic's recent friendly. Why? Glass houses.

Let's not go down this road, eh?

Yah, I read about a lot of drunken Neds looking for fights at the Irish Center in Newcastle. It's a shame when ****ers ruin it for their club.

Rangers story right now is different though, Bucky, and you understand that. They've been fined twice in the last two years and now this comes out and it is on the match report apparently. It will be interesting to see how the SPL deals with it after all the threats it has made to actually do something about the sectarian chants. Hopefully they look at more teams than just Celtic and Rangers as there as many ****wits at Hearts/Motherwell etc.......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I as a Gers supporter would accept them not allowing the travelling support their tix.
If the travelling support is the issue, then do away with them...it truly is a case of a few bad apples spoiling the barrel.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like McCoist said, it's hard enough winning trophies as it is.

Speaking of trophies - Next CL round please and thank you Mr. Beasley. :)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I as a Gers supporter would accept them not allowing the travelling support their tix.

Pretty bold statement for a guy living in Canada. Think of all the money you'll save not having to cross the Atlantic every second week. :rolleyes:

The SPL cant afford to refuse Rangers' away support. For most of the clubs, their annual budget is based on Auld Firm visits. And God only knows the SPL can't afford further deterioration of an already shambolic product.

C'mon Spartak Moscow.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A significant fine with a 6pt deduction for the next offense. What's imperative here is self-policing within the Rangers support. I read post after post on various supporters site scoffing the neds, but never confronting them. That's where the rubber hits the road.

We all agree that losing points would seriously impact Rangers chances of winning the league. Surely, dethroning Celtic would outweigh the need to FTP. I think?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absoultely,
In a forum I read a post where a Self described insider has learned ;) that Murray is telling the SFA to ban away sales to his travelling support. He knows that the Chairmen at Killie, St Mirren, Dundee et all will flip knowing what a revenue loss it would be just so the SFA will ease up...

losing points this early will demoralize the team...the neds do need to grow up.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tyncastle has some loot in the biscuit tin now...

Keano got his man.

9 mil is what they paid for Gordon to go to Sunderland.
Record signing since Tore Andre Flop.

Wow...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is not that good........****, if he is worth 9 million.......we're sitting on a gold mine with Boruc............:D

Points deduction is the only way to deal with the problem AND each teams' supporters need to know what is deemed sectarian.........seriously. There are some obvious songs which are but these songs need to be made clear.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Bucky for a change. Don't ban the support for the sake of a minority of "neds". Deduct points and the season ticket holders next to the "neds" will sort them out at the next game><>

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Handsome George said:
If he so vastly superior, as described, he should win POY on the trot, no? Would anyone like to put a wager on it? I'll match whatever you want to put up.

Thought so.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Falkirk took the piss out of Celtic for the first 25 minutes....short triangles/passes while Celtic let them do it......down 1 - 0 after 4 minutes as Naylor and McManus failed to mark one player with a lack of communication...

Started to close down the last 20 minutes and were rewarded with an own-goal equalizer'..........Celtic did deserve that based on the last 20 minutes. It has been a very entertaining game of football but our strikers can't do it....

McGeady has been our best midfielder.....Donati.....just might be that million dollar bust Bucky had mentioned earlier...takes too long most of the time, though he did very well to set-up/score the own-goal, if that makes sense.

Nakamura is much better in the middle and Brown was invisible over the first 25 minutes....not a coincidence that we are starting to take over a bit since Brown has been a lot more active.

Strachan needs to change the strikers.....although McDonald(our saviour apparently :rolleyes:), is suspended so Killen might be the only option....Zurawski is shite.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 4 Falkirk 1

A much better second half with Nakamura, Brown, and wait for it.......KENNY MILLER taking over the game. Falkirk had a guy red carded for a professional foul but I think it was dodgy as there was another defender right there. It was 2 - 1 for Celtic at the time and Nakamura buried another fantastic free-kick.......Bucky, he did a lot more than just the free-kick though and after watching him today, what did you want to bet on him repeating player of the year? :D Brown had a massive second half too

On to Moscow on Wednesday now.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0