Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Sno that bad was it? ;)

Unlucky... 0-0 through two matches and a bit says a lot for the current 'Tic side though...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Auld Firm

Here is a more appropriate place to respond to your Andy Goram dig Captain on the CL thread.

Let me start by saying this, you fcuking Fenian...:D

Actually McCoist has called on the Fans to be the 'Pride of Football' tomorrrow to have none of the sectarian bullshit at all at Ibrox.
The Blue Order will be in full force tomorrow and plain clothes security will be put into the crowds to stifle any crap.
It is a minority thing (we hope) now and McCoist has asked the unsophisticated Faithful to 'move on'.
They actually will try to curb any singing of the 'Billy Boys' and other songs to the like.

Reading up on this I didn't know that the 'Tim Malloys' were a bad ass Catholic gang and that the 'Billy Boys' a notorious razor gang.
Both going back to like the 20s.
And the Billy Boys were named after their leader, not William of Orange. :confused:

Back to the good shite.
I want this game so bad I can fcuking taste it.
Celtic have had it way too good lately and the time is now.

COME ON RANGERS

:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well.......Strachan has left out two of Celtic's top performers on Wednesday.......O'Dea and Gravesen......with Miller and Pressley back in. Great decision, Strachan........Hopefully I will be eating some humble pie.........look like Rangers are going with 3 up front.......Sebo, Adam, and Boydchenko.

Come on the Hoops.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 minutes in and Celtic are all over them......Miller had one good chance on a 'half' breakaway......tried lobbing the keeper but too high......All possession to the Hoops at this point.....Hopefully it can continue.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic are still taking the piss........and McGeady was definitely tripped inside the box by Egiogu........The longer this goes the better the Huns chances are........a goal before the half and we could open the floodgates........Seen too many games like these.....one team dominating but coming out on the short end. Let's hope this isn't the case...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HT - Celtic 0 Rangers 0

There is one team playing football and one who are either just ****ing terrible or are trying to play the Rope-a-dope.....Still need to be careful and I'm sure Sebo will be taken out now. ****, he is unbelievable horrible. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...........1 - 0 Rangers..........a well taken goal off of a corner by Ekioku.......Celtic started the second half just like the first........dominating but losing where it matters. Come on the Hoops.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Rangers. I can't say a deserved win but they scored the only goal and that's all that matters at the end of the day..........

Strachan once again has proven that he has NO ****ing clue when it comes to making changes........Fcuking useless.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The curse of Tommy Burns rears it's ugly head again. Out played, yes. But no real clear cut chances for Celtic.

I'm not eating my hat until Rangers beat Osasuna next week. At which point, will be happy to do so.

PSG 2 - Benfica 1

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

Miller had two very good chances at the start....and do you think it might have been a penalty on McGeady?

The second half, you're right about Celtic creating much. Very little around Rangers' area and I think Boruc tried to make a save for the cameras when he didn't need to. Funny ol' game as they say. Congrats to Rangers on solidifying second place. They should be pretty safe now.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
solidifying second place

That's why I'm not eating my hat, just yet Would have had the same league spot with PLG.

I know I'll get a bollocking for that. But it's not like Rangers' performances have come leaps and bounds. Like you said, Rangers had some good fortune today (read Borat's a fcukin' poser). With that said, take the points/confidence and run.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 0 Rangers 1

I must admit, it was finally nice to wake up to a result. ;) After the mid week performance, I honestly thought the Tic were going to hand it to us. As Captain says, its a funny ol' game.
:knvb: :wa: :bronco: (haven't used these in ages)

Sleepinginhungover~loyal

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally

Yes, there is a God. :knvb:

Your play by play Captain sums up all the stuff I read.
Of course doing that BEFORE I logged onto TTP. :eek:
That was for you Billy Boy. :D

3 Points against the Champs I will take albeit a bit tainted after the apparent drubbing we took in the first half.
Good for Ugo to make his mark in such a big match.
Reports are his goal was superb quality.

alikira said:
They should be pretty safe now.

Doesn't matter.
We HAVE to smoke the Sheep Shaggers next weekend to send a clear message.
That, and a result against Osasuna this week should get a good bit of optimism happening considering the shite year we've had.

Get your napkin, knife and fork ready Bucky.
Dinner will be served. :D

I am, and always will be,
Rangersforever

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, it must be nice to have some company for a change. Tune in for more posts by Bucky's pals after there next win.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Finally

Rangerforever said:
Get your napkin, knife and fork ready Bucky.
Dinner will be served. :D

Another Euro disappointment. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Maybe I'm not giving Osasuna enough credit. I mean they're only five spots back of Recreativo de Hleucka and Getaefcuk in La Liga. Shades of Levski Sofia, nah. Just me over reacting. Again.

I won't be needing my bib now. Surely, RF can use it at his next troughing. LMK, big man.

Better win this weekend, Wattie-knob gobblers. Your much celebrated second place is at risk.

No Suspenders.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course you did :D

All reports claim the local gestapo were very heavy handed. By the looks of the "trouble makers" in that picture, I believe there's some truth there. Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of fannies? Not one hard man insight

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Of course you did :D

All reports claim the local gestapo were very heavy handed. By the looks of the "trouble makers" in that picture, I believe there's some truth there. Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of fannies? Not one hard man insight

Right enough......I guess their past performances in Spain may have something to do with it........Who knows?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk...

Watched most of the game through the BBC and didn't find it that much of a piss take at all actually. :confused:
In fact, when Osasuna scored I thought it was against the run of the play.

Just my opinion...
Which as usual, isn't much. :knvb:

Was nice to see us back in the Limelight albeit for a short time.

We'll be back,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0