Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saint Paddys Day

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anyone know any good spots in the tri cities for good food & plenty of black gargle for paddys day,

PADDY WAS A SAINT SID AINT:p

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An Irishman went to confession.

"Father", he confessed, "it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Nookie Green twice last month."

The priest told the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Marys."

Soon, another Irishman entered the confessional.

"Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've been having sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the last two months."

This time the priest questioned, "Who is this Nookie Green?"

"A new woman in the neighborhood," the sinner replied.

"Very well", sighed the priest. "Go and say ten Hail Marys."

At mass the next morning as the priest was preparing to deliver the sermon a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redhead entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church were on her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest.

Her dress was green and very short and she was wearing matching, shiny emerald green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as she sat with her legs spread slightly apart ...just enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing any underwear..

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, "Is that Nookie Green?"

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears, but managed to calmly reply, "No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes."

Happy St. Patrick's Day !

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Owen and I will be hitting Kelly O'Bryans on Victoria St. for lunch today.

Mmmm, pachos!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foggy Dew in Richmond is the biggest shithole. Actually, I shouldnt say that... because I've never made it inside. Every time i go there, there's a fat moustached piece of shite doorman who won't let me in. Seriously. Because I'm obviously a gangster. Prick.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pumpjack on Davie. But you probably knew that already.
did you get your jack pumped at the pump jack today ,all a scotsman is ...is a paddy with his brains battered....kinda like a serb & croat:bronco:

sidthesaintnoIAINT

happy paddys day lads

our day will come

slainte

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stopped off to pick up some brews pre-Nucks game and the Dublin Crossing was a gong-show yesterday. Lined up past the corner tenant at 4:00pm!!!!

Crazy.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow thats the first morning ever with a green heed, green piss & a black shite with a white heed......buckTEETH whats on your list of things to do....?be a groupie of mitch berger or celebrate nobby burns day again,have another haggis ballbaggis:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0