Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors / In The FVSL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour, and a very definate rumour is that GEU will have a new keeper between the pipes this season.
I guess all the guilt of hurting so many Whalley players has finally gotten to him.

It's also rumoured that the Premier team will be putting me on the forward line for the season. I was on fire last night at practice. Honest!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Rumour, and a very definate rumour is that GEU will have a new keeper between the pipes this season.
!
So Millsy's out(It's about time I'm tired of making him look bad backing him up) :rolleyes: Is the job up for grabs or is it already a done deal? Not that I care as I'm retired ;) .

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
It's also rumoured that the Premier team will be putting me on the forward line for the season. I was on fire last night at practice. Honest!

i told you last night defenders get one goal a year and you used it up at practice..........but it was a hell of a strike....all of 30 + yards to the top corner even girth would not have stopped that one

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
So Millsy's out(It's about time I'm tired of making him look bad backing him up) :rolleyes: Is the job up for grabs or is it already a done deal? Not that I care as I'm retired ;) .

Yeah, breaking your ankle on the 18 yard box lime line isn't an easy task. Only the best keepers can do that.
:)
He's been replaced.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone else read this on the FVSL website homepage?

What to do when sent off:

Just to be very clear, When a player has been sent off the field of play he must sit out his next match and appear before the discipline board the second Wednesday after receiving the send off and not before.. The player then must either appear before the board or send an email to the discipline secretary allowing the board to deal with his case. Players that do not adhere to this are suspended until they appear and any matches missed do not count towards their suspension except the very first match which is automatically counted as long as the player did not play.

If they were playing on a permit and they have sat their required matches, they are then entitled to play the next weekend. For example: A player plays on a permit or plays from CAT to Premier on a Friday night and gets sent off, he is no longer allowed to play the rest of the weekend nor the next weekend and must appear or send in an email to the discipline secretary by the second Wednesday. After the hearing and the player was say given a three game suspension he is ineligible to play for any team for three weeks. On the final weekend that he has served his suspension and say his team that he plays for played Friday night, he is still suspended for that entire weekend and cannot play on a permit for anyone - no exceptions. 6/22/05

Does this clear up things for anyone?
I think this was a topic somewhere in the FVSL threads last season.
Basically it looks like you sit for a weekend of games, not just night/day of games. So as a premier player you couldn't sign your name on a Friday night CAT game and be eligible for a Sunday premier game on the same weekend.
Sound about right?

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Yeah, breaking your ankle on the 18 yard box lime line isn't an easy task. Only the best keepers can do that.
He's been replaced.
SAM1 is out for 2 months with a broken collar bone during the 7 on 7 tournament yesterday.
i guess GEUs prem goalie position is now available. ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yikes,
Your partly right. We are now holding tryouts for the Cat backup position. Full time spot is already taken by outkast as he displayed his fine form on the weekend.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure glad I keep checking in to see the latest here. It's nail biting stuff, really. :rolleyes:

On topic:

Rumour has it, Cainy predicts PAU handing GEUU an ASS-WHOOPING, the likes of which hasn't been seen since the days of lighting Langley up 7-buzz! (ahhh, the good'ol days) ;)

Seriously though, we need someone NOT from either GEU or PAU to post on this damn site soon!! Sliver? Kokanee? LFC2? Crafty? Where are you guys?!

I'm so ronery! :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver will be posting in the Div2 thread from now on.
:eek:
Usually when guys don't post it means they've seen their team for this season and don't have anything to brag about so they're keeping thier mouths shut.

Top 3 teams this season:
GEU
Chilli
PAU

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
I'm sure glad I keep checking in to see the latest here. It's nail biting stuff, really. :rolleyes:

On topic:

Rumour has it, Cainy predicts PAU handing GEUU an ASS-WHOOPING, the likes of which hasn't been seen since the days of lighting Langley up 7-buzz! (ahhh, the good'ol days) ;)

Seriously though, we need someone NOT from either GEU or PAU to post on this damn site soon!! Sliver? Kokanee? LFC2? Crafty? Where are you guys?!

I'm so ronery! :(
pocos new coach bigbag aka ron jeremy isnt letting them post on here anymore,
:D :eek:

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At Bby Canadians Tourny today:

Delta 1 Sporting 0
AFC 1 Sapperton 0

On the sad side, there is a team named [size=+2]SURREY RAIDERS[/size], not sure if they are from the FVSL, anyways today twice they tried to STEAL, yes STEAL the corner flags by just taking it from the field to their cars, they were stopped the first time, not happy with that they tried again, then everybody I mean EVERYBODY run from the beer garden to the parking lot to stop this THIEVES, who at the time were still with the team's uniform. The funny part of this is that one of the car was a MUSTANG, the organizer got both cars license plates and reported it to the police, I believe.
Buddy, if you can afford a car like that, then you can buy a set of CORNER FLAGS. For those FVSL TTPers Do you guys know this team?

Senior

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
senior2509 said:
At Bby Canadians Tourny today:

Delta 1 Sporting 0
AFC 1 Sapperton 0

On the sad side, there is a team named [size=+2]SURREY RAIDERS[/size], not sure if they are from the FVSL, anyways today twice they tried to STEAL, yes STEAL the corner flags by just taking it from the field to their cars, they were stopped the first time, not happy with that they tried again, then everybody I mean EVERYBODY run from the beer garden to the parking lot to stop this THIEVES, who at the time were still with the team's uniform. The funny part of this is that one of the car was a MUSTANG, the organizer got both cars license plates and reported it to the police, I believe.
Buddy, if you can afford a car like that, then you can buy a set of CORNER FLAGS. For those FVSL TTPers Do you guys know this team?

Senior

HAHAHAHA Yes they aren't a soccer team more like a Hockey team that can't afford Skates :eek: they play Div3 :rolleyes: they must have been mad after they got there asses handed to them this weekend :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey raiders they play fvsl div 3 last year a sorry bunch to say the least.
stealing corner flags,in one word pathetic.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you go to the fvsl website www.fraservalleysoccer.com... there is a team contacts area.

for the surrey raiders, conveniently, there is no phone number. details are:
Div 3 Surrey Raiders Shaun Duffy 604-???????
Shaun Duffy's email address is duffy13@hotmail.com... also per the website.

i saw the kid running around picking up the flags on the pitch beside the street as i was getting into my car... but assumed he was part of the canadians... trying to help out. evidently not. what a disgrace.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would you expect anything less from a surrey resident?
If it's not bolted down, it's gone.

;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0