Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 09-10'

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's my prediction for this week's schedule:

Dragons vs. Players Utd
Harps vs. All Blacks
Athletics vs. Club Inter
Ante Up Bye

It's like having Christmas every week waiting for these schedules.

I'm wondering if he'd neglect his dog as badly as he's neglecting this league?

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week# 5 October 9, 2009

Ante Up United vs Richmond Athletics 9:00PM Hugh Boyd Blue AT

Club Inter vs Allblacks 7:00PM Minoru Park Oval

Players United vs IG MicroMed Dragons 9:00PM Hugh Boyd Red AT

ISSC Harps BYE

1 out of 4 guesses isn't bad Tuna

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is getting to be a joke. Not only do we not get the game info the week of at the earliest each friday....we now have been told about a cup game a day before (on a week day at that) and are expected to be available. Totally unorganized and quite embarrassing if you ask me......sort it out.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule is finally out. Not sure why it took so long.
Predictions
Athletics, Dragons, tie between Inter and Allblacks.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is getting to be a joke. Not only do we not get the game info the week of at the earliest each friday....we now have been told about a cup game a day before (on a week day at that) and are expected to be available. Totally unorganized and quite embarrassing if you ask me......sort it out.

richmond league in a nutshell

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize about the bitchin and complaining but this league just does such a good job of screwing up. Tonight we had the game we were notified a day in advance of, lights were not on and did not get sorted out till 9:20pm and our game was scheduled for 9pm. Ref was a joke and gave out cards like needed to fill a quota. Pretty tough to keep a level head and enjoy yourself as a soccer player when the officiating is so poor. Ante up 2 DC Kel 0. Hope the other games weren't such a farce.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup play: Athletics 2 - All Blacks 3 in a rain soaked battle on Minoru's lonely grass field.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
athletics 2 all blacks 2 Ref 1

both teams played well but once again the bad refs in this league wrecked a great game.well played by both teams.

Have to agree with you in regards to the ref. He didn't seem too sure of himself. From our vantage point, that ball crossed the goal line and from yours it obviously didn't. The ref was grossly out of position and I'm guessing that he was persuaded to call it a goal because two of our forwards were already celebrating.

You guys will have at least 3 more cracks at some retribution. Our two teams always seem to have good battles.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
fall cup semi: dragons 2 - all blacks 0. captain sham as ref 6.5 / 10.

from the looks of it, yet another dragons vs. harps re-match.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know if the Fall Cup Final is being replayed this evening? Dragons vs. Harps. Last week's contest ended in an extra time tie, then the lights went out.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Inter 5 - Harps 1
Athletics 0 - All Blacks 0

Updates on the RSSL site is the absolute shites.

TMA

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have the up to date standings in the Premier Division? And what is the date for the replay of the Cup game? I hope that the lights person does not goof on this one. We were hoping that this information would be available via the RSSL website.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TMA,

Top four at them moment would be Dragons, Harps, All Blacks and Athletics.

Cup replay is supposedly this Friday at 9pm. Where? I dunno.

RSSL administrators unionized earlier this year. Webmaster is presently on strike and head of discipline on a hunger protest at least until xmas.

Cheers,

dead rabbits

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup replay is supposedly this Friday at 9pm. Where? I dunno.

RSSL administrators unionized earlier this year. Webmaster is presently on strike and head of discipline on a hunger protest at least until xmas.

Cheers,

Webmaster must have come out of his coma -- cup replay info is now posted. Harps v. Dragons on December 4th @ 9pm on the Minoru Oval...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0