Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ronaldo For Chelsea...?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc, it is obvious to most everyone in the world that Roy Keane is the best player ever. If you mixed him and Ronaldo (possibly the greatest goalscorer ever) you would have a sublime player. One who can tackle like a madman but wouldn't ever track back to do it. A player who could score goal after goal but is too busy tackling like a madman to get up there and hammer 'em in. Ah, Rokeano, the wonderballer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van Basten scored one great goal in his career. I guess that is one more than you will ever score, so I can see why you think he is the second best. You really know how to pick 'em. BTW, MVB was a good player but certainly not better than a lot of the Dutch players before him. Johnny Rep was another cracker. For the record, I don't need to impress a UFC/Soccer player like yourself. Apparently you do it yourself. Ronaldo and Van Basten as the top 2 players ever? Well done.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Van Basten scored one great goal in his career. I guess that is one more than you will ever score, so I can see why you think he is the second best. You really know how to pick 'em. BTW, MVB was a good player but certainly not better than a lot of the Dutch players before him. Johnny Rep was another cracker. For the record, I don't need to impress a UFC/Soccer player like yourself. Apparently you do it yourself. Ronaldo and Van Basten as the top 2 players ever? Well done.

Ok wait untill Brazil wins 2 more world cups and Ronaldo has twice as many goals as anyone, ever , then u can agree with me. Talk to u in 10yrs.

Van Bastan = 1 great goal. Well done. Idiot.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saucy....

Pee away lads. :D

I know this is about Ronaldo to Chelsea but the topic has strayed, therefore I wish to continue this moderator's nightmare.

I agree with The Apprentice.
Perhaps an arguement about defenders, strikers, midfielders, keepers is more appropriate?
Sort of like the Wayne Gretzky/Bobby Orr debate about the best hockey player ever?

Anyhoo, I would put a few people ahead of Ronaldo on the list, although his silverware and accolades at both the club and country level are incredible considering he was basically out for what I think was almost 2 years and he still has more to come.

Pele is the man to me.
Ally McCoist at a close second.

;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Talk to u in 10yrs.

Van Bastan = 1 great goal. Well done. Idiot.

Do you have to talk to us in ten years? Anything that can be done to prevent that?

You might have saved up for a Premium Membership by then. But you're probably one of the heroic types who doesn't need TTP and can get this sort of abuse elsewhere on the internet.

Anyone ever seen Dazza and this fcukwit at the same time? I very much doubt it. There are too many similarities in their delusion for them to be seperate entities. LVL lives in Dazza's head.

Along with iandmcintyre. Bless him.

I wouldn't say Van Basten was an idiot though, that's a bit harsh. He was simply unlucky with injuries. Were it not for them, he'd have obviously been the 27th best player of all time.

The Captain is an idiot, though, you're right about that. You should never take anyone seriously if the highest level they've played at is the FVSL Second Division. Fcuking plumbers.

Peter Beardsley was the 13th best player of all time. And the most handsome.

And I cannot fcuking believe Rangerforever just typed, 'anyhoo'.

I'm the 78,465,936th best player of all time.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Anyhoo' and 'By the way' are completely acceptable in fine Govan society I'll let you know.

Ppppplllllllllllllltthhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt.

No, I have not seen Dazza and 'this fcukwit' at the same time.
However, I've seen Luc Van Lierde, Dolomite, Ronaldo Haircut Head, and one or two more names I fail to remember all together at once.
There were all sitting together on the GEU Premier side's bench one year.

And, don't be playing the FVSL insult card here.
I'll let you know I'm the 78,465,933rd best player of all time and I could get deeply offended.
Do NOT make me apply rank.

'Anyhoo', I'll let you know that anyone who supports Celtic is, ultimately really, an idiot.

:knvb:

Rangersforever

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
'Anyhoo' and 'By the way' are completely acceptable in fine Govan society I'll let you know.

I'll let you know I'm the 78,465,933rd best player of all time and I could get deeply offended.
Do NOT make me apply rank.

Rangersforever
Perhaps the greatest oxymoron to ever grace TTP, 'fine Govan society'. Surely tantamount to writing about sympathetic Nazis or labour-voting Klan members. Or personable Meralomas.

Excellent.

Are the Govan hoi-poloi those who imbibe their Buckfast using styrofoam cups rather than bendy straws nicked from Patel's Cash and (almost exclusively) Carry?

I'm interested to know the three players who seperate you and I in the fcukwit's big glossy book of The Greatest Footballers of all Time Ever (Volume V). My money's on Pope Pius XII, Captain Shamrock's eldest daughter, and Rita McNeil.

Anyhoo...........

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0