Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

I guess you guys must be hoping the we beat Poco this weekend as the Raiders seem to be the team that you're looking to catch in the standings. W'ell try to help you out there, but I'm not promising anything, especially after last weeks fiasco.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Are you going to make it out to the GEU vs. Surrey U. this weekend or must you participate in your own game?

Still haven't met up for pints yet. I think TheRob might be out and he may be able to get permission to stay for a pint since he has been working so hard on his new home.

:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Posts Today

It just occurred to me that you are now officially "clinically certified" as of today. There were times I wondered if it should have been official much sooner! Just kidding.

Wow, and you did it with those final 3 brilliant and scintillating posts!

:) ;) :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jealous

Are you just jealous because I hit the mark before you did?
It's not a race you know!

Actually I wasn't even paying attention. Thanks for noticing.
Are you spying on me or something?

:confused:

If you check out the Beyond the Chick Thread I think I have more than made up for some of the lame posts in the past.
:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matches

No one in the CAT division played last week so the schedule is the same this weekend as last for the makeup games.
So, the Rangers get a bye (again).
We're trying to get some exhibitions happening.
One tonite (cancelled), one on Saturday (doubtful).
We're getting older and fatter as this month goes on.

I won't be at the Surrey U game as I'm going out of town Saturday night.

Good luck to y'all, if you play that is.

PS Who's "TheRob"?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure but......

I think rosters had to be set on Jan 15th. You could always ask the poaching kings Sid, or Razorbacks. They could tell you for sure.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Transfers

Apparently I had been told that it was sometime in the 1st week of Feb, I guess that was wrong info that I had been told

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you were duped!

PS: Royal's try-outs next August 15th. You'll have to knock a certain Dude out of mid though.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Close familly

If you were good enough to knock me out of my position (doubtfull) , you would find out what it's like to play for a dedicated squad that gets 8-14 players out for training every Tuesday and Thursday.

That would make our team even more Itallian. Didn't you used to play for coach Scigliano in Vancouver? I know you used to play with little Frank's buddy, Nick..aren't you his cousin or something? Just what we need...we already have two Frank Sciglianos' (player & coach), we don't need two "Demos" too! It gets really confusing when coach brings out his son...Frank.:rolleyes:

Always looking ahead,

Dude.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I never played for your coach, We played on the same
I-tie team quite a few years ago .

Dude, this is actually the first year that I've been playing a full season at centre mid, my actually position up until now was up front, and that is where I play when playing for Lufc A, but, I must say centre mid is a much more enjoyable position for me.

As for players out to training 8- 14 players would be great. Our last two sessions, with both lufc A and B, we had 6 players total each time, so you can see how frustrating it gets.

ps: I'm not the only one that will possibly be leaving.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks taking players from the LOWER MAINLAND!!!!!

Looks like the Razorbacks are going to have to start looking out in LUFC country for some other new players we are already got players from Surrey City. Hey Sid !!!!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Razor

The guys I know of have no intentions of crossing the river. I know for a fact that the will be staying in the surrey/ south surrey area, unless LUFC can get their shite together before next season.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition

Who said I was talking about just that one guy you said there alot of players feeling the same way unhappy . What's going on !!! When we played you guys last year you guys seemed to have your shite together then we had some really good & hard fought games last year against you guys last season.:)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should have said a few players.
Last year, and this year those are two completely different seasons. If we had the same commitment and the same team as last year there is no doubt in my mind that it would be a completely different situation. We had a couple players leave, I decided not to go up with the first team (because I didn't have the time due to personal commitments to be able to make all of the games in the first half of the season). One of our players has already left us for SC Pegasus, and was quite happy with his move.

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DWMC,
how do you manage to get 12-14 guys to both practices? threaten to bench players who dont come out.............. whats the secret? Something special in the cooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0