Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Regs may ban me for this!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I look at the site, I think of Shelbyville and Springfield. Also, I think of the Seinfeld episode when other people were playing the characters. Funny stuff. As for the site, they don't have a gambling guru, so it is exceptionally average. :)

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's defected...

Uglyfootballers BBS
View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the Uglyfootballers BBS.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members: 650, Threads: 3,345, Posts: 38,716
Welcome to our newest member, Fastshow

Are we now going to be spared his ranting and use of big words?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Already put to rest......

Everything is already put to rest, my good Bucky. The only thing that needs to be done is collect the $10 you owe me. :rolleyes:

BTW, I noticed there was no challenge this year. I guess your confidence in your beloved Rangers is not what it used to be. :D

Captain who is not getting involved in any more political banter..

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The great thing about TTP is that Regs has allowed for long user names. There is no room for "where'smycar?".

I don't think I'll be on there much, or at all. Like Captain said, they need naked birds or something. Too much fcukin soccer banter. Not for me. :rolleyes:

I know...I'll start a hockey thread! Didn't Marty McSorely play for the "British Knights", or something like that?:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or I could just simply cut and paste a few of your soap box rants. That ot to send them running....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just on the "other" site and some guy from Canada is running around being offensive and getting his posts deleted. Somebody fess up. :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a thought . . .

Hmmmmm . . . who else do you think would put www.formula1.com in their profile and go to great lengths at proudly displaying a Canadian team as their avatar? Somebody's got a lot of extra time on their hands lately, don't they?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are all English people that dull

I had to have a look at the english version of TTP and to be honest it was quite dull. People being polite, no piss taking and not one intelligent response - this would include the lot with the Ceptic avtar:D :D

I'm sticking with the canadian version:p

Lean

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ceptic gits!!!

(They know who they are)...
Stop bullying me around on the BBS!!! I'm gunne start balling (like Ballbaby):( all over the shop... We all know who will win all three of the Scottish titles this year!!! In case there are some daft Wops or stupid Englishmen brousing (Rangers of course)!!!:rolleyes:

BTW, I'm with Lean on the boring stuff, however they do have alot more futba gossip!!! No need to listen to Keeper go on about ZeeGermans anymore!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allow me...

The proper Guinnessism would be wee daft git.

Get it right Henrick.

(Infinity, +1, no returnsies)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty,

Your guess is as good as mine. He must be a right bollocks though and he could have cost someone the TTP golf tournament. But then again, I have no idea.....

Regs,

Speaking of tournaments, don't forget your $25 for the golf tourney. :)

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0