Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pimp. i think i'm falling in love with you.

face it. abby and sufc both suck. leave the competitive soccer to the vmsl dip teams.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: think im affraid of sufc guys haha.

Originally posted by star pimp

My plan worked i pissed so many people of. Man why cant people jus take the piss. Look i take it and thats why i won the war. Only way i will leave is when regs kicks me out. I think i will be kicked out but i will leave has the greated peroson a take the piss. They will retire me (pimp 69). I will be on the take the piss hall of fame. I hope u all rember this pimp becasue i made u fools cry.

Great plan shite for brains....i actually don't hate u, I just wanted to know if your mother had donated you to the scientific community as a test subject......what did they do to you ?? :( Maybe we can get together and talk about how they let the male gorilla into your cage, must have hurt ??? :( such pain , such anger, such hate .... could be a great bollywood movie.... i understand where u comin from dog...you grew up in the mean streets of abby after the experiments and walked berry farm to berry farm trying to learn english......i have a soft spot for tragic heros like you....:rolleyes:

I know sufc suck and we bad and you the best mofo in abby....etc etc....

maybe you should ask regs to set up a poll for you, to see if ttpers will vote you to the "TTP Hall of Fame" :rolleyes:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
big t

I petty with the fool that messes with the pimp. Im sick and tired of u trying 2 be big time. And dont go dising abby man, dont hate the city hate me. Big Time for u 2 stop suckin up 2 others and be man. Sufc its time for u guys 2 change on the field and outside teh field. REgs make a poll
if the pimp should go in the hall of fame.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by slickster
NEWS FLASH
NEWS FLASH

sim is a big ape and hes about to get screwed over by the league :D :D

well thats not good news.....but right now its just a rumour from you.....and I am sure they will sort this out

Slick - you should not be calling him an ape.....not cool....if you got a beef then so be it, but no need to post names or those comments. :eek:

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slickster,

After reading your posts I must admit you are a big goof. If you've got something to say you can pm us or do you even know how to do that.;)

All the facts have been looked at and taken care of.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo yo

big T and burkee&nonis u guys make brown soccer look bad. 4 real u guys keep talking about ur 4 teams. All 4 of ur teams lick and still u guys act like u guys are good. its time for u guys to stop acting so hardcore and face the truth U SUCK. Step child who ur daddy lol. Will sufc ever win a game dam that would be the day. WHen step child ever find is daddy dam that would be the day. slickster u da man u stood up 2 these sufc guys who think they crazy.
To all the gn boys (shite kick sufc next time u play)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
star chimp
Step child who ur daddy lol. Will sufc ever win a game dam that would be the day. WHen step child ever find is daddy dam that would be the day.
Based on your grammer, whit and charm.......I have all but eliminated you. Thank god, I have enough problems to deal with.:D
BTW, there is a better chance of SUFC winning a game over someone actually understanding and believing the crap out of your mouth.:rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC sucks

I like to say we suck, cuz pimp said so....now that has been realized can we move on to other issues..

...hmm how are the boyz on temple, indo, rfc, khalsa doing ??? Seems like a rough start for indo, but I think they'll come around and win their fair share....

TS - what happened in your exhib game with van u ?? no game report.

hardballz - any news in temple land, new signings ...i heard rumblings

Big t:cool:

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by burkee&nonis
Slickster,

After reading your posts I must admit you are a big goof. If you've got something to say you can pm us or do you even know how to do that.;)

All the facts have been looked at and taken care of.

awwwww, is someones feelings getting hurt, that's sooo sweet, your sticking up for your bitch, hey burkee&nonis i was just giving you guys the heads up because i never wanted anything bad to happen but the big ape has to open up his mouth and start insulting me.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The streak is still on

The streak is still on sufc havent got a point in the standings. They are showing everyone how bad they really are. Im telling u they need me up front ill score goals 4 them. I no i can put the ball in the net its jus the fvsl.

A

apnabundha

van u rfc game report

well heres the report for u big t and all the others van u dominated this game from start to finish final score ending up 5-2 i believe. rfc didnt show much at all to van u as they controlled em pretty easily. van u had that sanga guy playing for them as he scored a hell of a goal for them all in all it was very one sided and i heard from a lot of pfc players that they rather have resham and steve coaching the team than whoever the hell is coachin it rite now well thats all folks,

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rfc lol

T sangera makes a form and say going to be a good game. But the score says differnt **** 5 to 2. Van u must of shite kicked u guys. How cum u wont talk about the game t sangera? How could u losse to a richmond team.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
T sangera where are u

U have not replied. Are u shame that u lost to richmond preimer team. Even sufc better than u guys.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: T sangera where are u

Originally posted by star pimp
Are u shame that u lost to richmond preimer team.

R u shame that u play DIV 3 FVSL?:eek:

Not that there is anything wrong with that:p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0