Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious to know why are people responding to pimps posts? The guy is making everybody in the community look bad with some of his racial comments. I don't care where he plays or who he is, lets just not respond. ESL classes are a must for this idiot.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ESL

Originally posted by Gurps

Look at Big T's post's, pretty good for a guy that came that came from India just two years ago.:D

not 2 years ago, it was 26 years ago, but I haven't been sent back like Gurps. :D

The reason I write well is due to my ivy league school background and IQ that is well over 190. :D

Big T

BigThastobethesmartestdipperonhere

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
Just curious to know why are people responding to pimps posts?

Bud,

This is a discussion forum, some people will say some ludicrous things and a response is given to basically nullify the remarks made in the post. The response maintains the balance in the force between the sane and the mentally handicapped. So pimp has a right to say what he wants but I think he learned that some things are not tolerated. IMO ignoring the guy would not stop him.

Big T:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Too easy Big T...;)

Seriously now...referring to him as mentally handicapped may be construed as insulting to the real mentally handicapped people on TTP- like that Cnut KNVB.

Politically correct,

As always,

Habindude.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude

Seriously now...referring to him as mentally handicapped may be construed as insulting to the real mentally handicapped people on TTP- like that Cnut KNVB.

I would like to take this opportunity to officially apologize to the cnut KNVB for any remarks that may have offended him. I did not know you were mentally challenged until now. :eek: :D

BigTtryingtobepoticallycorrectandlikeeverybodyelsecallingknvbacnut. ;)

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Some would say you would have to be the biggest fool on here entering a 3rd place div2 team into the FVSL premier league.

Grimmcallingaspadeaspade

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Grimm
Some would say you would have to be the biggest fool on here entering a 3rd place div2 team into the FVSL premier league.

Grimmcallingaspadeaspade

oh really, facts are that I didn't enter the team...we have a managment that makes those decisions, not one person. So based on your assumption I cannot be classified as a fool.

Grimm go back and read some of the fvsl threads cuz I hate to reiterate myself.....the DIV 2 team is not the one in Premier.....repeat that to your self until you understand it. Only 3 guys went to prem off that team, so your point is mooooot.

BigTcallingGrimmadumbass :p

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do so many idiots have to bash indo teams? Give the SUFC boys a break. They were offered a spot in premier, they took it. Currently, the other teams in their club system seem to be doing alright. I'm sure the team will come together.

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
Why do so many idiots have to bash indo teams? Give the SUFC boys a break. They were offered a spot in premier, they took it. Currently, the other teams in their club system seem to be doing alright. I'm sure the team will come together.

sim, shut up, star pimp is awesome, he makes all these threads alive, unlike you, who always has nothing good to say, as for saying the other teams in your club are doing well, how many of those teams can you say have been there since the club started, they all joined with you for the money, and uniforms and stuff, so you cant say that they are your club teams, you just asked them to take your name.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proud 2 be brown

everyone luvs talking about this pimp. Is it my dam fine looks are is that im 2 jus 2 good at soccer. Lets get sum things straight. First of slickester give u props for bakcing this pimp up. You no how its hard to be pimps in this world we live in. Thisbuds4u man what are u tlaking about "Give the SUFC boys a break" why should we give break when they make indo candian soccer look bad. WHo are u thisbud4u (water boy for sufc?) Dude what ju say u no what dude u anit shite. Dude why u hate the pimp and knvd. To all the brown people that hate me guess what i will never leave. Im proud 2 be brown and proud 2 drink the crown royal.
I anit dising brown people im making brown people look good. I made punjab radio and i keep it alive. ESL 4 LIFE (EASY SEXy LIFE)

:wa: DONT :knvb: FEAR :knvb: SADAR :knvb: HERE

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
?????????????

I dare sum one 2 hate on this pimp. Cum on who wants 2 mess with me know. JUS BRING IT.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude why u hate the pimp and knvd.

As far as you're concerned, two reasons:

1. When I try to envision what you sound like in person, all I see is POSER.

2. You threw out a racial slur towards whites fully expecting it would slip under the radar because it was written in Hindy, or Urdu, or whatever.

These two points lead me to beleive you're not only a muppet, but a coward.

As for KNVB, I hate him because he suckered me into buying one of his damn reverse draw tickets. Cnut.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ?????????????

Originally posted by star pimp
I dare sum one 2 hate on this pimp. Cum on who wants 2 mess with me know. JUS BRING IT.

Hey Star Pimp, I figured out who you are. By the way, how was your game Sat at Batemen?????:eek: :p :D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats good gurp

did not play this week so i dunno what ur on. Dude u fool keep ur mouth shut. Dude i think u are a coward. I thinks it time for me to lay the smack down on u. I got nothin agianst white people but i hate ur ass. Dude i no why u hate me because u cant get layed so u blame a pimp. Dude aint my fault u still a virgin. El jefe sadar means punjabi hero. EL jefe u are no sadar u are simply a fool. Its not gimp is pimp. IF U CALL ME GIMP THATS GOOD BECAUSE I tell gurls im gimp (Gurls Im Mr. Pimp)

ALL U FOOLS TRY 2 HATE ME BUT U CANT GET ME 2 QUIT BECAUSE
im jus a moth** fuc*** P.I.M.P.

:wa: P:knvb: I:bronco: M:wa: P

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well then self-proclaimed Sadar, P.I.M.P is english for JACKASS.

Who needs ESL when everyday you can learn something new on TTP :rolleyes:

~Regs.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all slick, I am not Sim ( try burkee&nonis). I do play on SUFC & I do think that management has done a good job. Where do you play? Second of all you should shut your trap on who's playing where and with who. If there is an issue with sighings take it up with the right people. Oh yeah, your right, teams and players that join our club is because of uniforms and all that:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0