Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waddup Pimp,

There is something that is driving me nuts......If you are going to use "anit".................it should be spelt......"ain't"................However, you should really use "isn't".

For example:

Pimpin anit easy = wrong
Pimpin ain't easy = acceptable
Pimpin isn't easy = accurate.

Thank me later..........

Kick it,
Sandman:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And all this time I thought it was a rhetorical question being asked (with poor punctuation)...

Pimpin', anit easy?

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious...

If you can't get a start in the BCCAA on one of the worst teams in the league, what makes you think you can be a starting striker in the Premier division?

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good to see all my hard work dedication has paid off.
I take full credit for having this thread flourish:D
Ohh, I'd also like to thank Star Pimp for ....welll... being Star Pimp:rolleyes: dawg!!

get on with it boys

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i aint starting because of my injuries

i tor my acl 1 year ago and still havent fully recoverd. I still got skill but my speed aint there. Sandman thanks for the grammer help. Thats why i only go 2 school 4 soccer because i lick at school.

Pimpin aint easy.

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard couple of new players from Van United signed with SUFC. The team is starting to look good on paper. Let's see what they can do this week with the new signings.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumours...

Rumours have that Bob Mangat is making the move to SUFC also....due to work hours and to play with his older brother to who he gives his game credit too.....maybe Hard Ballz will make that journey too:rolleyes: .

Hard Ballz

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: rumours...

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
Rumours have that Bob Mangat is making the move to SUFC also....due to work hours and to play with his older brother to who he gives his game credit too.....maybe Hard Ballz will make that journey too:rolleyes: .

Hard Ballz

hmm... hardballz to SUFC ??? this guy transfers teams as if he were changing his ginch ;).....just being frank veeray !!! :D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
COUNTDOWN

PUNJAB RAIDO SPECIAL (SUFC COUNTDOWN)

4 WEEKS
NO WINS
NO GOALS
NO POINTS

PIMPIN AIN'T EASY

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking news

The news is out sufc scored a goal. GOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh yeah the lost 6 to 1

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well sufc another lost. That was a ugly lost. The team is starting to jell together . They are starting to look better, just some players on that team have to go, there not premiere players. Biggest weakness is there keeper , there been to many weak goals let in. Time to get a better keeper. It look like that they will start doing better with shummy and melvin signing. I heard 2 more players are coming aboard .

A

apnabundha

SUFC

word out of the van united camp is that there 3 young players are heading for sufc shummy and melvin have already been with the team for a week now and word is Ranj and Raj may be headed there next. With sufc already having there sweeper minta and backup keeper who else will leave and how will van united do in richmond league without em??

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc will suck

no matter what sufc will lick. those guys mite be good but still they wont win. If sufc want united players they should gone after deep and brinder. THose 2 guys would make a real differnt. WHo are those 4 united guys and are they even good?

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah

van u will still do good. ITs richmond how hard can it be 4 them. They only lost 4 players and i think van u has lots of good players.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold your horses

interesting rumours being posted here but lets not get carried away.....I think signing shummi and melvin were very good moves for the team, and on paper the team does have potential to be strong.....it all comes down to how well they play with each other and find the right lineup....give the team and coaches time.....

I think our keeps can't be blamed for all the goals.....we win as a team and lose as a team.......as for new players, who knows.....but i do know that any player that is brought in has to be very good cuz he will have to win a spot in the lineup.

I know some of you are thinking Big T has been smoking the stuff again.....the team hasn't won or scored any, however no one said putting this team together so quick would lead to success right away....it will come with patience and support.

Big T:cool:

Pimp - make up your mind....reading your posts is like dealing with a schizophrenic......or a slurrey coke head.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ESL

Some of you illiterate miscreants should learn how to type before you post. And while you are at it, learn how to spell too.:rolleyes:

Look at Big T's post's, pretty good for a guy that came that came from India just two years ago.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0