Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bhuwaaaaaaaaaaaa

ne pimp tu sona ne tu sona. The weather bery not good jo. Did i tell everyone i make ttp happen. Dam im rite . SInce last week no one replied on punjab radio. Than i came back yesterday and dam people replying like crazy. I think im the vince mcman of ttp. Why do u all respect me so much and all the things i have done. I 4 real thought i would be the 1st 2 be banned but i was gary haha. I im proud of wat i have done on ttp. I made people laugh and its a great feeling. I reply everypost like its my last becasue i no i can be banned anyminute. No matter wat i will be the greatest thing on ttp. I ready made the hall of fame. I got gary banned. I made dude cry. I made gurp scared. 2 much talk cant talk no more. Ill make a deal when sufc wins the premier league in fvsl i will say sorrie. Haha i will never say sorrie.

:wa: HAY :wa: Its :wa: STAR :knvb: Pimp

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bhuwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by star pimp
ne pimp tu sona ne tu sona. The weather bery not good jo. Did i tell everyone i make ttp happen. Dam im rite . SInce last week no one replied on punjab radio. Than i came back yesterday and dam people replying like crazy. I think im the vince mcman of ttp. Why do u all respect me so much and all the things i have done. I 4 real thought i would be the 1st 2 be banned but i was gary haha. I im proud of wat i have done on ttp. I made people laugh and its a great feeling. I reply everypost like its my last becasue i no i can be banned anyminute. No matter wat i will be the greatest thing on ttp. I ready made the hall of fame. I got gary banned. I made dude cry. I made gurp scared. 2 much talk cant talk no more. Ill make a deal when sufc wins the premier league in fvsl i will say sorrie. Haha i will never say sorrie.

:wa: HAY :wa: Its :wa: STAR :knvb: Pimp

star chimp = class clown....oh well, like he said, it makes him feel good....way to go chimpie

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Star Chimp, how is Gurpreet and his brother Hark?

I am sure the guys on your team are going to be impressed when they find out whom the unoffical spokesperson of there team is, and the embarrasment you are causing your team on these threads.

Keep talking you incoherent muppet, and I'll keep posting more hints.:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For everyone's information:

Star Chimp's team, Abby SC plays in Div 3 FVSL.
Star Chimp is not even good enough to start on this team.
Star Chimp rides the bench for Abby.

So when he comes on here and talks trash, keep in mind this is coming from someone who cannot even earn a starting spot on a Div 3 FVSL team made up of a bunch of berry farmers.

And that my mentally challenged friend, is the bottom line.:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Chimp's team is first place !!

I just went to the FVSL site and Abby SC is tied for first place in the Div 3A side....of course they aren't as good as our SUFC team on side B which is still undefeated, but thats still good.

Just imagine next year chimp will be one of the idiots in the Div 2 thread !! :eek: :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T
KNVB, your Objection has been Overruled by Judge Regs !!! :D
Yes, it would seem. I'll be sure thank Mr. Regnier for leaving me hanging in the wind like that next time I see him on the pitch or beside it.

Pimp, seriously, how did you get through school? I'm sure there are thousands upon thousands of fcuking drop out dullards out there salivating for your secrets. We could do business you and I. Give me your secrets and I'll package them up and we'll split the profits 90-10 me. Sound fair? Remember 10 is a much cooler number than 90.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
orriginally posted by KNVB
We could do business you and I. Give me your secrets and I'll package them up and we'll split the profits 90-10 me.

i would strongly suggest a degree in zoology before such an endeavor.

managerwhoknowsbusiness

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm.......

i would strongly suggest a degree in zoology before such an endeavor

I would suggest KNVB has explored several degrees of zoology given the questionable nature of some of his past 'female' conquests.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hmm.......

Originally posted by Fastshow
I would suggest KNVB has explored several degrees of zoology given the questionable nature of some of his past 'female' conquests.

it appears this would be a great fit then:D

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
???

i posted this in brown soccer banter but no one from GN has come forward to clarify this.........rumour has it that GN signed a new goalkeeper since their present one has gained excessive amounts of weight....they have so many teams in the summer...i wonder where all their money goes....why cant they send him to a institution where they help people lose weight??....but would someone on GN please confirm this rumour or will the fatass goalie himself reply???

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am a GN pest

hey GN pest those were some very poor shots taken at Starry #1....he is still a quality keeps for GN and I fcuking hate cnuts that come on here with personal vendettas....its easy being an anonymous cnut and taking cheap shots at a person who is known on here......do us a favour and fcuk off until you got something else to say that is worth posting. :mad:

Big T:mad:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ???

Originally posted by i am the best
i posted this in brown soccer banter but no one from GN has come forward to clarify this.........rumour has it that GN signed a new goalkeeper since their present one has gained excessive amounts of weight....they have so many teams in the summer...i wonder where all their money goes....why cant they send him to a institution where they help people lose weight??....but would someone on GN please confirm this rumour or will the fatass goalie himself reply???

nice try there buddy. :rolleyes:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star pimps last post

This is my last post i will ban my self. I leave ttp for good and wont cum back. I think people took this a little 2 far and know its time for the star pimp 2 leave. I made alot of enimies but i hope u all can forget about the pimp one day. To all the brown teams good luck in the summer even sufc. The hater anit a hater.

peace urs truly sp

regs ban me

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0