Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIDI TELL U GUYS RATINGS GO DOWN WHEN PIMP LEFT

To all my mates im back and im better than ever. I no many of u hate me but look i do make ttp lil better. U cant deny that im jus a star. For the last month not one person talked on punajb radio. When i was here this was the best thing on ttp. Im back and i in good shape. I have been eating lots of roti and quit on the daroo. But yars lets make punjab radio happen again. One thing i have changed is that i like all brown team equal. I dont hate sufc anymore i got respect for them has same for akal. Heard about indo cat and temple cat (brown on brown fighting on the field needs 2 stop and u cant blame it on bangra). Imagine if pimp never left nothin would happen. also yes rumors that ttp was gonig to fold because of low ratings but no fear pimps here.

:wa: Oh balla balla :wa: OH tera yar bolda

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DIDI TELL U GUYS RATINGS GO DOWN WHEN PIMP LEFT

Originally posted by star pimp
I dont hate sufc anymore i got respect for them has same for akal. Heard about indo cat and temple cat (brown on brown fighting on the field needs 2 stop

Hey Star Pimp, don't know what you have been smoking in your absence buddy, but there was NO FIGHT between Indo Cat and Temple Cat. Temple cat was up 4-0 at half, and INDO CAT began swearing and yelling at the ref, so the ref called the game.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
from www.thisislondon.com.......

Excellent stuff.........

Bummer of a name
By Suzy Austin, Metro
18 November 2003
IT WAS hailed as ' a sauce to change the way people make curry' - until its makers found out they had called it 'arse'.

Sharwood's named the new range 'Bundh', without realising what the word could mean in Punjabi.

The launch was backed with a £6million campaign devised by the Labour Party's preferred advertising agency, TBWA.

Not surprisingly, the gaffe was spotted by Punjabi speakers, some of whom called to point out the error.

But Sharwood's vowed yesterday to stick to its guns, pointing out that the name was suggested by a senior chef who is Punjabi.

A spokeswoman admitted 'bundh' was close to the word for 'arse' but spelt and pronounced differently.

She said: 'Bundh, meaning closed, brilliantly describes the process in traditional Mughlai cuisine, in which meat and spices are cooked slowly in a sealed pot.

'We would be dismayed if anyone was troubled by the name. We believe that, once they understand the background to it, they will agree it is miles apart from the Punjabi word that is similar.'

Pritpal Manku, a lecturer at Leeds University, said context was everything in Punjabi.

'Bundh can mean arse if the stress is on the "d",' he added. 'It is a bit careless but I don't think it should cause too much of a fuss as, in Hindi, it means to "merge two things together".'

Other Punjabi speakers pointed out James Bond's surname could also be mispronounced to mean arse.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And all this time when girls were saying i had a great bundh, they were not in fact reffering to my ass, but the spicy curry I make.:(

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ginga, kekra, muchidy, murgi...all great bundh!

jalunder city slicker who want gal...but not with bundh breath!

:cool:

apache gora

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
IM bakkkkkkkkkkk

c mr slick knows pimp makes take the piss.
start of with a song

oh balla balla star pimp ju bak. OH berry berry good. Getto a pimpstar that is which im cuimg from a farm reaching for the stars run a away with me to another place we can rely on each other oh yea. yeoooooooooooooooooo

I told yall i make take the piss happen. Its time 4 me to make things happen.

SO im gonna delcare monday nite take the piss hosted by star pimp every monday on punjab radio. yeoooooooooooooo

keri pind di tuni

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PIMPS DA BEST

im da best yar why u got 2 hate me and slick. Is it because me and slick get the brods.

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
no hating

naww i aint hatin on u and slick....just tellin the truth.....yeah i know, the truth hurts.......but u get all the brods eh:confused: ...ive been wonderin where all the ugly fat ones went:mad:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh kidda ( Man only i make ttp happen)

My dud soda brings all the gurls together im like (DAM RITE)

SO how are my fellow jats doing in da winter soccer. I have had da great vaction ju no. I jus came from da india and dam it was da great fun. I hit da pind and dam i drank da desi. So thats my chirtmas break.

Da star is still pimpin the nation.

I

iandmcintyre

:bronco:
Interesting thread! Can't understand half of what's being said, though. Stopped reading on page 9 when I realized there were 48 pages to read...

I can understand Vinnie's point about East Indian guys identifying with black rappers. If you've seen some of their East Indian movies, you'd understand. Imagine watching a 3 hour movie containing 90 minutes of dancing. Here's a very common EI movie scenario. A couple are having a romantic walk on a mountain-side, when suddenly 100 people appear around them and start singing and dancing. Where did these 100 people come from?

To these EI kids, this kind of movie/culture is not cool. Whereas, black rappers are cool. (I guess?) In some ways, I think that these kids are ashamed of their own culture. And not to mention the razzing some of them get from their non-EI peers for going to temple and being associated with men wearing turbans.

Sorry to get off topic. I don't understand what teams/score results are being talked about.

IAN :)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ian keep ur mouth $huT

Dont go on dising East indians. Ur hurt and EI movies are good and bollywood is bumpin. U cum on my form and try to dis me not a good idea. WHo are u to dis East indians ur a nobody. Ian ur all talk if u got beef bring it fool. Dont go on dising East indians. If u got a problem say it 2 me. I got nothin but repect for all colours.

So i hope this ian character knows is role.

The one and only Star PImp

I

iandmcintyre

I'm not "dising East indians", "star pimp", or whatever you want to call yourself. I am not a racist person at all.

I know for a fact that East Indians speak normal English, even in India. Perhaps, you could translate your message in normal English? The way you are trying to talk in your email is an insult to African Americans' "Jive English". None of your words even sound at all like "Jive English", which I heard in 1994 in Atlanta Georgia USA.

Your failed attempt at speaking "Jive English" proves my point that you put more value in the African American culture than you do your own East Indian culture.

And by the way, I am a white Canadian and I have seen Hindi/Punjabi East Indian movies. None of the actors speak in "Jive English". You have failed to prove your point.

Ian M
:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0