Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 priory boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priory Boy

Nov 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see the grass is always greener in Tsawassen! Who was the bozzo that thought the grass would stop the A's? They forgot to take a breathalizer before they lined that field. Maybe they needed the double lining to go with the wining. If the ref had the balls to the game he saw instead of the one the Royals cried the result would have been clearer. Go in peace.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Priory Boy said:
Nice to see the grass is always greener in Tsawassen! Who was the bozzo that thought the grass would stop the A's? They forgot to take a breathalizer before they lined that field. Maybe they needed the double lining to go with the wining. If the ref had the balls to the game he saw instead of the one the Royals cried the result would have been clearer. Go in peace.

Great first post, man. Rock on.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Priory Boy said:
Welcome. Can't wait to read your next post.:rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Welcome. Can't wait to read your next post.:rolleyes:

Read his next? ? ? I didn't understand his first.....

Chiorboy.... were you drinking aqua-velva before posting this? ? ?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
If there ever was one, that post belongs in the Div. 2 thread.

Along with Dude.... :rolleyes:

Just read the post by Skip on the premier thread, an assessment of the teams based on first half play .... VERY good post... even if he is a daft twat...

why cnut we have insightfull posts like that here... Maybe Walls or Bored can do the honours.... they're both well respected by the opposing teams of this Div. :p

Shaven..... how about starting a thread like this here.... someone from each group can make one of there own group, for discussion by the teams within that group.... Maybe a pollas well for the season end results....

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Shaven..... how about starting a thread like this here.... someone from each group can make one of there own group, for discussion by the teams within that group.... Maybe a pollas well for the season end results....

Not a bad suggestion guru, however my hesitation lies in that I'm not sure if I can moderate three different forums, with crossover posts I'm sure, on top of a general Div. 2 thread, etc. Let me give it some thought, and I'll get back to you. Perhaps there's something similar I can come up with.

~Shaven

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk sakes shaven.....you can't even moderate the two div2 threads that are already on here.
and your location should say......penis in guru's belly button, not thorn in knvb's side.....or are the two of the same?????

ps- no offence guru......he'll leech on to anyone that shows him the time of day or offers him a position at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts