Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So apparently no ones watched Minnesota recently, as they are currently #1 in the NHL and are actually scoring.
Even the Sun shines on a dog's ass somedays. Its like Mr.Base' posts, sometimes they're spot on with proper spelling but 96.43% of the time, he's a shoe in for Hooked on Phonics and Spelling lessons. Ladies and Gentleman, the defence rests.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it's dead at work, so I did a little looking into the first 2 rounds of cup since they are posted. Basically I hope to fcuk that the ND Titans beat Stolo B in the prelim round. We play the winner (yes, I'm assuming we win here) and they are the home team. ND plays on Saturday night which is great, but Stolo is a 2 PM kick off Sunday in Chilliwack. Which really sucks since it's Super Bowl sunday. I don't ask for much on here, but please Titans, please win that game.

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it's dead at work, so I did a little looking into the first 2 rounds of cup since they are posted. Basically I hope to fcuk that the ND Titans beat Stolo B in the prelim round. We play the winner (yes, I'm assuming we win here) and they are the home team. ND plays on Saturday night which is great, but Stolo is a 2 PM kick off Sunday in Chilliwack. Which really sucks since it's Super Bowl sunday. I don't ask for much on here, but please Titans, please win that game.

Sorry, I'm telling you now. If the Patriots are in the Superbowl.. I AM NOT MISSING IT.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, if this weekend snows again.... There could be some reallllllllyyyyyy rusty teams stepping on to the field next week. Could be some weird upsets comming the way of top level teams getting beat up by young guys who dont always need as much training....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, if this weekend snows again.... There could be some reallllllllyyyyyy rusty teams stepping on to the field next week. Could be some weird upsets comming the way of top level teams getting beat up by young guys who dont always need as much training....

I agree with you here, and it looks like everything will be cancelled this weekend. We're in for some very interesting scores, that's for sure.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stall, you'll still beat NFS United by atleast 6. However if you do lose, you should probably take up origami or knitting and immediately suspend your ttp account. Maybe move away.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All games postponed this weekend.... Sweet jesus its gunna be some tragic soccer next week especially is this continues through midweek so no training sessions can go.... Star e-mailing and calling some highschools to get some indoor time in, Im heading to richmond indoor for the weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0